Tri State Roofing & Renovations

With Angi since August 2013

3.8

Local and Family owned business serving the tri state area. Specializing in exterior remodeling. Dedicated to service and quality, not quantity....

Window World

Window World

Window World replacement windows beautify & modernize homes, while lowering your energy costs through our energy efficiency technology & heat saving design. Economically designed to minimize effective heat loss, Window World Low-E replacement windows are made of the highest quality insulated vinyl products. Fairview Heights (satellite for STL) 4646 Illinois Street Fairview Heights, IL 62208 Lenexa (satellite for KC) 9160 Marshall Drive Lenexa, KS 66215 913-647-0435 618-233-8573

12/17/2015

They patched the roof without telling me. All I asked for was an estimate. I never gave permission to do any work. He contacted us afterwards and then sent us a bill.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called him out to do an estimate. He patched my roof.

12/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent Roofing Company! After the storm in July, Tri State had our new roof on in no time! Our roof was completed in August, in one day. Pleasant and courteous too! Happy with the results.

12/05/2015

Roof ok .  Put gutters up first then fascia metal now we have nails  running down fascia board. When we complain he told us that is the way they do it. I would not recommend this company. If you want roofing go to a professional roofing company. If you need gutters fascia and soffit work done go to professional gutter company. Someone who said they do it all can't. Also very poor communication . .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 Removed  and replaced  roof.  And put on new gutter and fascia metal in the back of house .

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

09/30/2015

09/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great Company, I would recommend to anyone looking to have their roof replaced or repaired.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential installation, repair and replacement of roofing, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, rebuild decks, sun rooms, room additions, chimney flashing, windows, doors, siding, soffit & fascia.

Check, Visa, MasterCard