AML SYSTEMS Electric and Communnications

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2010

411 MEADOW RIDGE LN

Prospect Heights, IL 60070

Free estimates on any new work. Free electrical evaluations with any paid service call. Checks and/or credit cards accepted. Leasing terms available Discount Coupons on DexKnows.com and at www.amlsystemsinc.com...

03/08/2021

David O.

Sean from AML Electric & Communications recently replaced a 38 year old intercom system in our house. I cannot say enough about what a great job that Sean did. he was extremely professional and did excellent work. The new system looks very neat in appearance and works perfectly. Sean was very good at communicating throughout the process from first contact through job completion. There was an issue with the wiring to one of the satellite intercom units. Sean climbed into our attic and ran new wiring to the bedroom unit. Sean always either answered immediately or called or texted within minutes. I highly recommend AML for electrical or intercom needs.

Description of Work
Replace 38 year old Intercom system

09/30/2020

Amy S.

My 1914 bungalow has a finished basement from the 1950s that I wanted to update with new lighting. We ripped down the drywall ceiling, had the exposed beams painted, and Sean from AML worked with me to add new track lighting, put the existing sconces on one switch, and fix some of the outlets that weren’t working. He was even able to add a new outlet in my kitchen where I never had one before – which will make such a huge difference. Of course I picked out annoying light fixtures that required Sean to be inventive with how he installed them, and they turned out perfect. He even helped me to select the right type of light bulbs to make sure I got the look I wanted. I was impressed with how easy it was to connect with Sean over text for scheduling, and each time he came out he was always on time and had all the supplies he needed to get the job done. And he didn’t even hassle me when I wanted everything on dimmers, the way other electricians have done in the past! If you’ve put off projects – whether they are big or small – because you weren’t sure who to hire, just contact AML. It’s a family-owned company, and I was extremely impressed with their work and would definitely hire them again. My basement has gone from being dark and depressing to a room I will now love spending time in, which I guess is good since I never go anywhere now! ;-)

Description of Work
Installation of new light fixtures, repair of outlets, etc.

Category electrician, lighting, basement remodeling

01/21/2013

Stephen A.

They were pretty accommodating and worked pretty quickly. The finish product is very stable and I have used them several times in the past.

Description of Work
I used AML Systems to help install electric service for a dual solar/electric fan.

10/27/2012

George T.

On a Tuesday afternoon while we were having our attic insulated our entire house lost power when the main circuit breaker tripped and could not be reset. We needed emergency electric service so I found AML Service in the Yellow Pages and took a chance (couldn't refer to Angie's List because our computer had no power either). They answered the call immediately and were at our house in about an hour. The problem was diagnosed relatively quickly and it was determined that not only was the main circuit breaker bad but a number of other breakers were at the end of their useful life and the entire electrical box needed to be replaced. Power was restored using a temporary replacement breaker. We were given a cost estimate for the complete replacement and accepted it because it sounded reasonable and we were really in no position to start gathering estimates. Sean arrived promptly Friday morning and worked by himself continuously until the job was completed. We had to coerce him to take a break by providing him a lunch and even then he didn't stop for more than 10 minutes or so. Very impressive. He had to make a larger wall opening than anticipated but recommended a good drywall specialist to patch it up and even called him for us. The guy turned out to be very good and reasonably priced. As long as the box was being replaced Sean also recommended a whole-house surge protector. After some quick research I decided it was a good idea and the price sounded fair so we agreed. Although I still don't know how other prices compare I believe we were lucky to find AML Services in the phone book the way we did and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Temporarily restored power following a malfunctioning circuit breaker panel and returned three days later to replace the entire circuit breaker box and also install a whole house surge protector.

12/15/2011

Wayne and Judi Z.

The job went on very well. They did what they said they were going to do and it was very pleasant to have them in the house. It was father and son, both here and did everything what we asked them to do. They were neat and I would recommend them. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Aml Systems Inc. to replace the electrical box, 2 years ago.

07/30/2011

Arturo D.

After a large storm we had some possible electrical damage to our home (Damaged A/C unit and electric fence). We called AML systems to come out and make sure our electrical system was in working order. Rick was prompt, helpful and very professional. He even noticed some new electrical outlets that another company had installed were not quite right and instructed me on how to get it resolved. He was able to explain things in laymans terms and helped me to feel comfortable with the new surge protector that was installed. Overall a great experience.

Description of Work
Electrical inspection Whole house Surge protector installation

ASP ELECTRICAL CO INC

The owner is licensed electrician who personally performs all free estimates. Troubleshooting and installation and oversees all the work being done in your home/bussines- You have a problem you can not deal with, we will help you.Great competition in the U.S. market. mean the entire company, the team that constantly improve and develop our skills for our clients. With us the customer is the most important person in the business because we strive that each client was fully satisfied with the project

Clar Electric Inc

We have been in business since 1986. We are located in Schaumburg, IL. 3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Award winning.

Blazer Electric Co

We offer complete electrical service for residential and commercial properties. We will help you to add something new, or improve your existing system. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, we offer thorough practical and theoretical knowledge of electrical systems. Expert trouble-shooting and repairs. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No after hours charges. Award winning.

Offers by Blazer Electric Co on Angi

Phone Sales
    Phone Wiring
    on any new work
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check
    Ask for details.

Any type of wiring, including data networks, telephone systems, intercom systems, electrical service panels, electrical distribution of branch circuits etc. Residential and commercial experts in all of the above categories. Electrical service upgrades, recessed lighting, bathroom and kitchen remodeling. Automatic and manual Standby-Generators for residential use.

3-phase electrical service upgrades, cellular phone service