Honey-Do Handyman

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2013

4.4

402 Oak Blvd.

PORT BYRON, IL 61275

We are a do it all Handyman and residential cleaning Company. YOUR LIST IS OUR COMMAND! If you have a long pushed off Honey Do List, we are here to help. We do everything from major things like remodeling all the way to your everyday household chores. If you need a room painted, gutters emptied,

04/16/2016

Andrew S.

The week prior we had contacted another local handyman to do the installation, and had he cancelled on us the day of the appointment. I called these guys and they had a cancellation the following day and installed the fan for us then. They were extremely professional and even cleaned up after themselves. We have some smaller projects we want done around the house, and will for sure us them again.

Description of Work
Installed ceiling fan in 10 ft vaulted ceiling bedroom.

Category ceiling fans

04/07/2016

Linda W.

Description of Work
Extremely professional and friendly. They did the jobs quickly with little or no mess

01/07/2016

Paul R.

Description of Work
Installed dishwasher

06/13/2014

Linda W.

He listened to what needed to get done and quickly got to work. He was prepared and had all the required tools and accessories needed for each job. My husband and I are very happy with the work done. My shelving unit which was difficult to install looks beautiful now with all my cookie jars on the shelf. I would highly recommend them for household jobs. I plan on having him do several other jobs around my house soon.

Description of Work
My husband is handicapped so I need someone to help do some simple jobs that required a ladder. I have 11 ft walls in my great room/dining room/kitchen and he moved a clock, installed a 6 foot walnut shelf over my patio door, replaced all the batteries in my fire alarms and carbon monoxide detectors and fixed a closet door that had fallen off its track. The service man was on time and extremely polite.

12/09/2013

Terry M.

This person was provided by the dealer to perform the installation. Ran into an electrical situation and did not have the correct wiring for the job. Substituted a piece of extension cord that I provided. As I am not an electrician, I was not aware that he was connecting it another size wire. Subsequently, and during a remodeling project, the wiring flaw was discovered by the contractor who corrected the problem.

Description of Work
Installed new dishwasher.

Riverside Solutions

We are painters focused on finishing your interior walls and exterior buildings. We love working on houses, garages, and with small business owners. You can trust in our years of experience as the painting team you will be provided. We do high-quality and clean work that is orderly and timely. Very experienced painters for your exterior and interior needs. We are also experienced with apartment cleanouts for landlords to get units ready for rent at the beginning of the month. We power wash for several property management companies. Let us empty and gut your units to be ready for renting next month and up to code. Consider us for your home computer needs and tech support as well. We install wireless security cameras and doorbells that connect to your wi-fi. Ask us about any of your technology needs and advice today. Call to schedule your free quote on your project today. Willing to work with any budget within your needs and constraints. Experienced, timely, and professional. Riverside Solutions, Painting+. Reach out to us today to get started with your free and affordable estimate.

A&J Painting

Interior/Exterior Painting Staining Decks Pressure Washing Residential Commercial New Construction Wallpaper Removal Epoxy Flooring

2022 Super Service Award

Rockin Roll Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Anything from changing a light bulb to full remodeling. We do all jobs small to large.