TTLC Inc Roofing Siding and Gutters

Illinois: General
12/31/2021

23736 W 119th St

Plainfield, IL 60585

Offing full exterior services with limited interior services

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

TTLC Inc Roofing, Siding, and Gutters is a top-rated contracting company serving the Chicagoland area including Plainfield, Naperville, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Aurora, Joliet, and others. We set out to be a leader in the industry by promising the highest quality workmanship along with exemplary safety protocols and delivering on it every single time. From roofing and siding to insulation and gutters —there is nothing we can’t repair, renovate, or replace. We also work with our customers’ insurance companies to make sure their claim is approved and they receive the maximum possible compensation. We can talk to your insurance company on your behalf and even file the claim for you. With our team of committed and skilled experts, and holding all our work to the highest standards, TTLC Inc Roofing Siding Gutters has become one of the top construction companies in Illinois. We are trusted to meet and exceed all expectations of homeowners as well as property managers....

roofing (10)home builder (2)siding companies (2)

05/22/2021

Davin (the hardest working roofer I know) and his crew did an excellent job on my roof and downspouts. He explained the process to me and worked with the insurance to get my claim approved. They took off and replaced the roof in one day and cleaned up afterwards. Could not tell that major work was done after they finished cleaning up! Excellent work!

Description of Work
New Roof and downspouts and fascia

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

10/28/2020

Very pleasant to work with and roofing team did a great job and cleaned up every where before they left. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

09/15/2020

TTLC was so easy to work with from inspection, estimate, working with the insurance company, scheduling, and completing the work - they were a great team to work with. Yaz was an amazing point person, and we would absolutely hire again!

Description of Work
Tear off roof and siding and replaced

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for your rating!

09/10/2020

Roof/gutter replacement

Description of Work
TTLC did an amazing job on my roof. Yas was excellent to work with. Very knowledgeable and took care of all the work with my insurance. The crew took great care of the job site. I highly recommend TTLC. Thank you for a job well done!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]!

06/17/2020

great experience getting my roof done! Every step was great! They made everything so easy for me! Yas was great and worked with me through the whole process! They worked with my insurance company and got everything approved the way it needed to be and I had to do nothing but pick out what color I wanted! I wasn’t home the day they did my roof but Yas was there making sure it was all taking care of...

Description of Work
Had a new roof done

Category remodeling,roofing,home builders

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are happy to hear about your positive experience with TTLC Inc. and that your experience went so smoothly! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. I will pass along your kind words to Yas and the whole TTLC Inc. crew. They are always working hard and efficiently to exceed expectations. If you ever have any questions about your roof, do not hesitate to call. We...

06/11/2020

It was good. They were very professional, very quick, roof looks good, no leaks.

Description of Work
Whole new roof.

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your rating. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and are glad to hear that you are enjoying your new roof. If you ever have any questions about your roof or require other services, do not hesitate to call. We are here to service you.

06/11/2020

Ryan the salesman/onsite manager did a great job communicating and The crews did great work and left the site spotless. They did a great job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof and siding due to hail damage.

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your rating. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our team and your completed project. If you ever have any questions about your roof or require other services, do not hesitate to call. We are here to service you.

06/10/2020

I had the pleasure of working with Yaz from the beginning. He helped me work with insurance to start the process and it all went very smooth. He went over everything with me and worked with the insurance to get the job done right! Can't say enough about the crew and the work they did. Great customer service & very professional from the start to finish. They are very knowledgeable and helped me to ...

Description of Work
replaced roof complete

Category roofing,home builders

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your rating. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Thank you for your kind words. If you ever have any questions about your roof or require other services, do not hesitate to call. We are here to service you.

06/09/2020

It was good. They were professional. I have no problems.

Description of Work
They re-roofed our house.

Work Completed On 06/09/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your rating. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We also want you to know that even after the work is completed, we want to keep in touch with you. If you ever have any questions about your roof or require other services, do not hesitate to call. We are here to service you.

06/09/2020

I was disappointed. I didn't get my insurance. They didn't upload pictures to the company.

Description of Work
They installed a roof.

Work Completed On 06/09/2019

-Roofing -Roof Inspection -Roof Installation and Repair -Roof Maintenance -Insurance Claim Experts -Siding -Garage Door Installations -Kitchen Remodeling -Bathroom Remodeling -Living Room Remodeling -Dining Room Remodeling -Bedroom Remodeling -Basements -Windows and Doors -Additions -Exterior Remodeling -Landscaping -Decks and Patios

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check