TTLC Inc Roofing Siding and Gutters

Founded 2005

TTLC Inc Roofing, Siding, and Gutters is a top-rated contracting company serving the Chicagoland area including Plainfield, Naperville, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Aurora, Joliet, and others. We set out to be a leader in the industry by promising the highest quality workmanship along with exemplary safety protocols and delivering on it every single time. From roofing and siding to insulation and gutters —there is nothing we can’t repair, renovate, or replace. We also work with our customers’ insurance companies to make sure their claim is approved and they receive the maximum possible compensation. We can talk to your insurance company on your behalf and even file the claim for you. With our team of committed and skilled experts, and holding all our work to the highest standards, TTLC Inc Roofing Siding Gutters has become one of the top construction companies in Illinois. We are trusted to meet and exceed all expectations of homeowners as well as property managers....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+18 more images

roofing (19)gutter repair (8)HVAC Companies (1)siding companies (4)home builder (2)

06/16/2022

Ben T.

Terry and everyone at TTLC was nothing but professional, friendly, helpful, and responsive every step of the way. They answered all of our questions and delivered on every promise they made. Could not be happier with the service!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

06/15/2022

Chris J.

Quick response to estimate request; very reasonable/competitive price; amazingly fast scheduling of the job (a couple of days). Very efficient/professional crew showed up on time and got the job done including thorough cleanup well before dinner time! Owner/Project Manager Todd was always very responsive to any/all questions I had. Would definitely use TTLC again if the need arises. Strongly recommend TTLC to those considering a roofing project.

Description of Work
Replace roof on 2 story house - existing roof had reached end of life

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

06/13/2022

Adam J.

Davin (815) 630-1780 was very helpful with dealing with our insurance company. It is stressful having to deal with insurance companies but he made it a stress free process while being easy to talk to. Davin spoke with our insurance company so that we did not have to. He is an approachable person that is helpful and will answer any question that you might have. He helped us pick a color/design that we are very happy with. I spoke to many other companies but Davin at TTLC was the guy that actually listened to what I wanted done. He was always available whenever I had a question. If you are looking for someone, he’s your guy!

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutters

Work Completed On 06/13/2022

Review for TTLC Inc Roofing Siding and Gutters - 23736 W 119th St, Plainfield, IL - 39764944

03/28/2022

Antal P.

Made it look easy great service great job great price awesome made me and the wife happy and as we know happy wife happy life

Description of Work
Shingles and gutters

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

03/16/2022

mohammad D.

TTLC and their team were phenomenal through and through. The best roofing company I have ever worked with from start to finish. They handled everything with my insurance company and even managed to fight for full approval of my roof after I got stuck with repairs. Through their hard work and knowledge, I was able to get a new; roof, gutters, and an AC unit. If anyone is looking for a local contractor to work with near Plainfield I highly recommend DAVIN!

Description of Work
A new; roof, gutters, and an AC unit

Category gutter repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 03/15/2022

03/08/2022

Belinda D.

Excellent!!! Great team! Thank you Terry!!!!

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

03/08/2022

Belinda D.

Very happy with the work, and the entire process. Thank you Terry for all the guidance and help!

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

01/14/2022

Rebecca J.

This team rocked it. Came out and did an inspection and was very thorough in the process? Let me know all of my options and the why behind what was needed. They understand good old customer service and what it means to do business. These guys are amazing!

Description of Work
Roof Inspection

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

10/09/2021

Joe W.

Todd and his crew did a great job from the time he came to look at my roof to the last shingle picked up. Todd also took care of everything with the insurance and made it easy for me and my wife. You would’ve never known they were there with the great job they did cleaning up too. Definitely recommend TTLC.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof because of wind and hail damage

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

08/19/2021

Rafael T.

Nice response times, quite competitive and totally satisfied.

Description of Work
TTLC helped us finishing the roof section of our radon system. We installed the exaust pipes trough the garage attic and drilled the roof. But since we're not confident in getting on top of our roof (yet) we needed professional help, which TTLC provided.

Category remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to know that you had a positive experience working with us. If there's anything else we can help you (or your neighbors), please let us know. We're here to help! Take care.

05/22/2021

Karen F.

Davin (the hardest working roofer I know) and his crew did an excellent job on my roof and downspouts. He explained the process to me and worked with the insurance to get my claim approved. They took off and replaced the roof in one day and cleaned up afterwards. Could not tell that major work was done after they finished cleaning up! Excellent work!

Description of Work
New Roof and downspouts and fascia

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

10/28/2020

chris B.

Very pleasant to work with and roofing team did a great job and cleaned up every where before they left. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

09/15/2020

Christina O.

TTLC was so easy to work with from inspection, estimate, working with the insurance company, scheduling, and completing the work - they were a great team to work with. Yaz was an amazing point person, and we would absolutely hire again!

Description of Work
Tear off roof and siding and replaced

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for your rating!

09/10/2020

Danielle M.

Roof/gutter replacement

Description of Work
TTLC did an amazing job on my roof. Yas was excellent to work with. Very knowledgeable and took care of all the work with my insurance. The crew took great care of the job site. I highly recommend TTLC. Thank you for a job well done!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]!

06/17/2020

Tracy W.

great experience getting my roof done! Every step was great! They made everything so easy for me! Yas was great and worked with me through the whole process! They worked with my insurance company and got everything approved the way it needed to be and I had to do nothing but pick out what color I wanted! I wasn’t home the day they did my roof but Yas was there making sure it was all taking care of and took some videos so I was able to see the process and the great team he works with! These guys were so efficient and quick it just amazed me! Thank you Yas and your entire team for great experience for something I was dreading! And thank you Jennie for working with my insurance company and all the paperwork to make sure it all work out seamlessly! Great job TTLC!

Description of Work
Had a new roof done

Category remodeling, roofing, home builders

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are happy to hear about your positive experience with TTLC Inc. and that your experience went so smoothly! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. I will pass along your kind words to Yas and the whole TTLC Inc. crew. They are always working hard and efficiently to exceed expectations. If you ever have any questions about your roof, do not hesitate to call. We are here to service you.

06/11/2020

Michael G.

It was good. They were very professional, very quick, roof looks good, no leaks.

Description of Work
Whole new roof.

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your rating. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and are glad to hear that you are enjoying your new roof. If you ever have any questions about your roof or require other services, do not hesitate to call. We are here to service you.

06/11/2020

Greg H.

Ryan the salesman/onsite manager did a great job communicating and The crews did great work and left the site spotless. They did a great job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof and siding due to hail damage.

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your rating. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our team and your completed project. If you ever have any questions about your roof or require other services, do not hesitate to call. We are here to service you.

06/10/2020

Diane M.

I had the pleasure of working with Yaz from the beginning. He helped me work with insurance to start the process and it all went very smooth. He went over everything with me and worked with the insurance to get the job done right! Can't say enough about the crew and the work they did. Great customer service & very professional from the start to finish. They are very knowledgeable and helped me to understand the work being done. I would highly recommend this company for all your needs!

Description of Work
replaced roof complete

Category roofing, home builders

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your rating. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Thank you for your kind words. If you ever have any questions about your roof or require other services, do not hesitate to call. We are here to service you.

06/09/2020

Dave K.

It was good. They were professional. I have no problems.

Description of Work
They re-roofed our house.

Work Completed On 06/09/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your rating. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We also want you to know that even after the work is completed, we want to keep in touch with you. If you ever have any questions about your roof or require other services, do not hesitate to call. We are here to service you.

06/09/2020

Cindy W.

I was disappointed. I didn't get my insurance. They didn't upload pictures to the company.

Description of Work
They installed a roof.

Work Completed On 06/09/2019

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check
    Illinois
    Illinois: General
    01/01/1900

Offing full exterior services with limited interior services

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
    We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment