Industry Elite

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2009

FREE estimates! No job is too big! No job is too small! Industry Elite is your LOCAL roofing contractor with extensive experience dealing with insurance companies to ensure a fair and equitable resolution of your roofing needs. Industry Elite is VSI (Vinyl Siding Institute)certified as a siding installer. We will listen to your concerns and provide a solution that fits your needs. We are here to help....

Signature Roofing & Construction Inc

Signature Roofing & Construction Inc

Signature Roofing & Construction, Inc. is a full service roofing company providing residential roofing services across Chicagoland area. Our services include new roofs installation, roof repairs and roof replacements, storm recovery assistance and energy efficiency improvments. 100% customer service guarantee.

03/10/2017

During recent high winds in Plainfield, a section of shingles was ripped from our roof. Since I have no experience in roofing, I called two other companies in the area in order to get some one out asap, but ended up leaving voicemails. Hours later, after waiting for call backs, I called Industry Elite. The owner of the company answered, happened to be in the area, and stopped by our residence with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shingles

06/29/2014

We set an appointment for owner to look at roof replacement.  When he did not show, I called forty minutes later and he said he was running late. I was home anyway so figured it happens.  When he came, he explained how important it was for him to be when insurance adjuster came to look at roof.  I gave the adjuster Corey's number and they set the day and time together.  When that day/time arrived,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out to look at roof but was late for apt and blew off second apt with adjuster...see below

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had some work done by another contractor on our siding. Subsequent to that we had leakage into our house. The siding contractor claimed that it was due to leakage from the roof. My insurance agent recommended Cory from Industry Elite. | |I could not have asked for faster or better service. Cory came over, inspected my house, and concluded that the problem was not the roof. It was the siding. Cory took pictures and helped me to understand the issues. Which I used to explain to the siding company. | |As an honest and ethical contractor, he told me to work with the siding company. He could have easily taken on the job and repair the roof and siding. | |He will be the first guy that I call whenever I need any roofing, siding, or gutters.

08/29/2011

I called and made an appointment with them for a roofing estimate. I provided my address and telephone number so they could call if they needed directions or had to cancel. They did not show up, call to cancel nor make any contact at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None. They never showed up.

04/16/2011

Cory got us in touch with a mold expert who also was honest and determined we didn't have a problem.  Only then would Cory move forward with his quote and the work.  Others came in to bid with scare words and high prices. Workers arrived on time and finished on time.  No complaints.  Price ended up a bit lower than quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was an attic ventilation improvement job and Cory and his crew did the job well.  Cory is a bit hard to get a return phone call from but the wait was worthwhile.  Good work, good price, and an honest assessment of our needs without going over board like some of the others who quoted the job.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential, Commercial and Industrial roofing applications including but not limitrd to new construction, tear-offs, repair and installation of shingles, slate, tile, composites, PVC, TPO, EPDM, BUR, metal. Installation of copper bays and flashing details. We install and repair vinyl siding, cedar siding, hardy board and composites.

Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, Financing Available