Illinois Wall Doctors Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2014

2916 Discovery Dr

Plainfield, IL 60586

Wall Doctor has been in business since the early 90s, we provide excellent workmanship done in a highly efficient manner. While some companies have "handymen" that "can do" this or that, we at Wall Doctor employ professionals in each trade we work within so as to assure our customers the piece of mind that should be theirs when bringing workman into their home. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard) check or cash as forms of payment. Payment on smaller jobs is differed to completion of project, larger jobs are split into 2-3 equal payments throughout the course of said project....

11/12/2020

Jeff J.

It was excellent. I was very happy. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They did interior painting.

10/26/2018

Roger E.

Ken and Julian did an excellent job. The drywall repairs look great, and we are very happy with the paint job. They were very careful doing all of the work and the clean-up after the work was completed. Punctual and very courteous. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Painted 2 rooms, and repaired ceilings.

12/01/2017

Stuart G.

I called to get some painting and some carpentry work done. I spoke to Ken. He said he was in the middle of something and if I could text him my information and what work I was looking to get done, he would call me later in the evening. Guess what? No call. 7am the next morning I get a text from Ken asking for my email address and a general schedule of my availability. Gave Ken my email said I am flexible but mornings and evenings are best. 5pm I get the next text from Ken. Can I define morning and evening hours? Seriously? Is this a grown professional? Waste of time in my opinion. Can't pick up the phone and have a conversation? Go online and look up the definition of morning or evening Ken, I have to find a competent person to do the work I need done.

Description of Work
Simple Painting and carpentry.

10/31/2017

Keith S.

Ken is great to work with and the gentlemen he sent to complete the job was great as well. Very polite and did an excellent job. I had them re-tape my entire two-car garage walls and ceiling and then do the mudding....basically to get the walls and ceiling prepared for myself to paint. They did the taping and mudding and then came back a few days later when it was dry and they sanded it and cleaned up everything. The price was very fair and the best quote I received. You can be confident in hiring Ken and his team for any drywall needs.

Description of Work
Re-taped and mudded my two car garage.

10/07/2017

Tony B.

Great, the wall doctor did a wonderful job on all projects we have had done.

Description of Work
Popcorn ceiling, install can lights and electrical switches.

Category electrician,ceiling fans,interior painters

07/13/2017

Jon D.

Very well. Nicely done, on time & a very competitive quote. The job took only one day despite a very high vaulted ceiling.

Description of Work
Drywall over new insulation in a vaulted ceiling.

Category drywall

06/16/2017

Tim B.

Went great. The installers were prompt, courteous, and worked their tails off. They arrived at 07:30 and took a lunch break from 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.. They left for the evening at 6:30 p.m. The entire time, they worked. They did in 2 full days what would have taken me 2 weeks and their quality was great. Owner was very responsive to voicemail and texts.

Description of Work
Installation of ceiling and wall drywall during kitchen remodeling.

06/12/2017

Robert K.

Very professional and excellent job.

Description of Work
Three bedroom drywall ceiling and walls. Also hardwood floors refinish.

05/31/2017

Joseph V.

Work was completed in one day. Cleanliness maintained very well.

Description of Work
Replacement of a damaged hallway ceiling 16'L X 4" W. Removed old and installed new drywall and painted.

05/27/2017

Dana P.

They were able to patch the area's with drywall and created a seamless connection to the existing plaster. They also helped us work with our insurance company to get more money for the repairs that were underestimated.

Description of Work
We experienced water damage to our plaster walls and ceilings. We hired wall doctor to repair the ceilings and walls in three different rooms.

Category drywall

Upper Left Wealth Management

I focus on people in or near retirement, who want to reduce risk and taxes. UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
    Bright Wall Painting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Drywall repair & installation. Wainscot installation & finishing. Crown molding installation & finishing. Basement & bathroom remodeling. Recessed lighting. Ceiling fan installation. Hardwood installation & refinishing. Tile installation. Interior & exterior painting.

Roofing. Concrete.