BRT Home Inspections & Radon Testing

IL
Illinois Emergency Management Agency

PO Box 987

Plainfield, IL 60544

We know that buying a home or condo can be overwhelming and stressful at times. Our skilled inspectors understand the importance of such an investment, both personally and financially. We will follow State mandated guidelines and inspect your home as if it were our own. Licensed Home Inspection; Thermal Imaging of Homes and Businesses; Radon Testing using, "State of the Art Electronic Monitors". Sump Pump installation....

home inspection (61)radon mitigation (51)home security systems (1)camera repair (1)

06/05/2021

It went great, David made every clear to us in the home inspection and enjoyed doing. You can tell he enjoys what he does and has a good amount of experience. You can quickly tell you're in good hands. Would 100% recommend.

Description of Work
Home Inspection and Radon Test

Work Completed On 06/05/2021

03/01/2021

Great! Dave is very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

02/17/2021

Amazing. Dave was professional and patient. He explained everything to my wife during the inspection and took the time to explain even things that you don't usually expect during an inspection. The prices are fair and definitely worth it. Will recommend his services in the future.

Description of Work
Home Inspection and Radon Test

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

06/28/2020

My wife and I were really happy that we went with BRT for both our home inspection and the radon test. Dave handled our inspection, and was incredibly thorough. He got there early, and covered the whole whole house (including physically going up on the roof). He took tons of pictures for the report and explained what his concerns were as we went through. He also noted things that he couldn't call ...

Description of Work
Home Inspection for Home Purchase

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

03/24/2020

Working with BRT on our home inspection and radon test was incredibly easy and very competitively priced. Dave was very easy to get a hold of and was able to schedule us quickly. He is very knowledgeable about homes and construction in general. He not only showed me certain issues with the house but also explained which items I could fix myself and where to buy the parts. He differentiated the ite...

Description of Work
Home Inspection and Radon test

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

10/13/2019

David was very professional and detailed.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

09/27/2019

Dave was very thorough and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. He spent extra time explaining everything he saw during the inspection and willing answered any and all questions along the way. I wouldn't hesitate to hire BRT again and would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and knowledgeable professional.

Description of Work
Home Inspection and Radon test

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

08/11/2019

David was very professional, came in time. Was easy to communicate. Work is fantastic! Would definitely hire BRT Home Inspections & Radon Testing again and again as well as recommend this company to the others. It was a big please to work with you, Dave!

Description of Work
Radon measurement

Category radon testing

Work Completed On 08/10/2019

06/12/2019

This is the second time I have hired this company for a job and I have not been disappointed. I received detailed, accurate and prompt information that helped me repair my own home and make decisions about a potential purchase. This is my go-to place for inspection and testing.

Description of Work
Full Home Inspection with Radon Testing

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

05/03/2019

It went perfect. Dave was professional, thorough and friendly. He took his time to answer our many questions and educated us on numerous topics pertaining to our future home. Couldn’t have asked for a better home inspector.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

Home Inspection, Radon Testing, Sump Pump Installation & Thermal Imaging.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal