Better Green Landscape

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2011

1519 Parkside Dr

Plainfield, IL 60586

***Due to increased demand we are only offering seasonal agreements at this time. Not currently offering one time only services. We apologize for the inconvenience*** Better Green Landscape has been maintaining and improving lawns since 2008. Family owned and operated we are equipped with the knowledge and experience to tackle any of your lawncare needs. From paver and hardscape installation to routine lawn maintenance we do it all. We pride ourselves on providing professional service at a price you can afford. Contact us to discuss your next project today! ...

4.4

lawn care (37)lawn & landscaping (15)concrete repair (5)hardscaping (4)tree service (3)snow removal (2)mulch delivering (2)lawn treatment (2)irrigation system (2)leaf removal (1)

05/17/2021

They are all very polite, efficient, and reliable in closing the gates. I couldn't ask for anybody better and their prices are very reasonable. I especially love the fact that I don't have to worry about them taking care of my property and being responsible. I even recommended them for my neighbor next door and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I have been hiring them for about 12 years to do lawn maintenance including mowing, spring cleaning, landscaping, tree trimming, snow removal, etc.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service,snow removal

Work Completed On 05/15/2021

12/14/2020

They showed up on time and were able to get a lot done in two hours and they were friendly

Description of Work
Needed leaves picked up

Category concrete repair,lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

10/09/2020

Excellent service, efficient, polite, courteous,they tidy up everything, and very nice. They come early in the morning and they come on Sunday morning. Francisco is very nice person to tal with and he really work with you. They also remove snow.

Description of Work
They cut the grass, getting the leaves up, trim the trees, and did landscaping.

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

09/17/2020

An excellent service. Very professional and the clean up afterwards was wonderful!!

Description of Work
Yard clean up, sod, and dead bush removal

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

09/05/2020

Outstanding! Very professional and responsive. Would hire again without hesitation. Thank you!

Description of Work
Lawn Aeration

Category concrete repair,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

06/04/2020

The price quoted was almost double.

Description of Work
Grass cutting

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

Mr [Member Name Removed] , I think you have the wrong company, becouse on my answer when you send the request for service , we answer the we don’t work on your area, we don’t talk about price or nothing, I don’t give you any quotes at all, I’m very sorr but I think you are confused about our company, please check the

06/04/2020

Great. Owner onsite, quality work, reasonable price,

Description of Work
Grass cut, shrubs trimmed, spade edging & mulch

Category concrete repair,lawn service

Work Completed On 05/24/2020

05/05/2020

Very good. We are going to use them through the season.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

Category concrete repair,lawn service

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

03/25/2020

Fransico, the owner, was very nice and had a lot of information. However, the prices were too high. His products are NOT pet safe. He insults other companies work and said that they do things wrong and he does it right, which is good, but having such an attitude like that, to sell up his work and to insult others just left red flags for me. I'm sure other companies do things right, and I know this...

Description of Work
too much to list

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,tree service

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

11/01/2019

The landscaping was wonderful, they came out on time, the workers were knowledgeable and efficient, they clean up after themselves and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They did a grass cutting service.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

Lawn & yard work. Landscaping. Snow removal & plowing. Grass cutting with a seasonal contract only. Fertilization. Spring & fall clean ups. Aeration. Flower installation. Concrete patios & driveways. Brick pavers & retaining wall. Trimming & pruning. Soil &mulch installation. Watering lawn.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check