ASBESTOS PROJECT MANAGEMENT

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2007

13132 WOOD DUCK DRIVE

Plainfield, IL 60585

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED FOR 30 YEARS. APM IS A FULL SERVICE ASBESTOS AND MOLD COMPANY. OFFERING RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL ASBESTOS AND MOLD SERVICES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. LICENSE #: 021.Open 7 days a week....

05/16/2021

Gary H.

Good. The company representative was on time for the initial meeting. Proposed several different approaches to the problem. Price was fair. Scheduling was quick. The techs were early and started work immediately. 80% of the work was completed the first day. Techs cleaned up after completion of work on the second day. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Asbestos removal and testing

06/21/2018

Crystal S.

These guys are incredible. Came out during home inspection to take samples, available for photo consult on materials I thought was suspicious, and then we hired them for mitigating a drop ceiling that contained asbestos. Workers showed up early, and the whole thing was done in 2 hours. Highly recommend! Total price listed with my review includes the abatement (testing cost was super reasonable).

Description of Work
Asbestos testing & abatement

11/30/2015

Bernice P.

Excellent. They were very neat, clean, professional and everything was explained to me before it was done. The owner as well as his workers were very very nice. With being a female they didn't talk down to me and explained everything thoroughly so I can explain to my sons what they did which I appreciate.

Description of Work
They removed asbestos from the piping and both in the walls of my basement.

09/22/2014

Kathleen M.

Clyde was organized on initial phone contact and arranged a site visit in a short time frame satisfactory to both of us. He arrived punctually and went directly to collect the samples needed for analysis. On completion, we discussed remediation methods, protocols and costs, should the tile or mastic turn out to contain asbestos, as I can only clear one room in the home at a time. Clyde promised the analysis results by 3:30 the following day, and delivered the bad news with professionalism and no pressure to purchase remediation services. He also sent an email with a PDF of the lab report for my permanent records. I sent him some questions via email the following day, and he replied next day with a request that I call him to discuss. When going over my questions, he was very helpful and thorough, which helped me make decisions about next steps in my home renovation project. I certainly wish all service providers were as professional, experienced, and thorough as Clyde. I would recommend this business to anyone.

Description of Work
Took sample of floor tile and mastic to test for asbestos. Discussed costs for remediation if necessary, depending on findings. Explained his history, knowledge and qualifications with the business

08/26/2013

Miriam M.

They did a really great job and they wear really responsive. Both times we called them at the last minute. The first time we had a little bit more time to plan and we could schedule that, but the second time it was sort of an emergency and he rushed appointments for us. We used them twice and they did a really great job both times. Afterward I emailed him with questions and he responded right away.

Description of Work
We've used Asbestos Project Management twice for asbestos removal.

07/23/2013

Tina D.

I want to thank Clyde for such an excellent service. He was very proactive, thorough, and accessible. He was so informative about asbestos and so knowledgeable. I recently had my home inspected and the inspector suspect asbestos in my attic. I contacted Clyde right away and faxed him over the report. He came out to my house immediately and took bunch of samples and explained that based on EPA rules and regulations 9 test had to be completed. When he came by, he actually felt the material and was 99% sure that this was asbestos nor was it anything hazardous. He is a license professional with a permit who can help. I would recommend his services to everyone. THANK YOU CLYDE!

Description of Work
Clyde took some samples from my attic to test for asbestos. He came in immediately after receiving the fax report from my buyer's house inspector. He took the sample and conduct 9 different test on these sample to confirm the outcome. I received results by 3:00 the next day.

06/01/2013

Kristen B.

Clyde was professional and prompt, driving out to Oak Park with just a day's notice. He offered a quote over the phone based on our description (best price and discussion over the phone), which stood up when he reviewed the scene in person. I appreciated his attention to detail because while inspecting the tiles for this job, he also noticed, from all the way across the room, that along the baseboard where tile had long since been removed by prior owners, there were little chips of the tiles where tiles had been snapped off/broken during previous removal efforts. Removing all those extra chips did not increase the job cost. Job cost included $200 cost of county permit. The crew showed up on time, was professional and courteous, and took care to clean up very well after themselves. They took care to remove all chips and tiles, and cleaned the floor very well, even scouring out the furnace/water heater closet floor which we didn't even realize had the old adhesive. If in Cook County, expect two week delay between committing the job and work to begin, because there is a wait period while the permit is issued (minimum two weeks). We would use again and recommend to friends. We received Asbestos Project Management as a recommendation of a carpet installer we had engaged.

Description of Work
Removed 300+ sq ft of floor tile discovered after basement carpet was removed. Also washed/cleaned the cement subfloor of all adhesive from entire basement floor (even where tile was already missing). Clyde pulled the Cook County permits himself. We received air test results from lab within a few days of the job completion.

11/16/2009

Kathleen B.

The company's owner spent considerable amount of time on the phone explaining the process as well as the issues concerning asbestos tile in old homes in Chicago. The firm was very responsive to my initial inquiry as well as to my follow up questions. Within a day or two of my call, the owner dispatched one of his employees (his son) to take the samples. He took the samples without creating any mess and/or real disturbance to the floors. He also advised me that the tile in one area was unlikely to be the old asbestos tile, but he took a sample anyway to determine whether the mastic (glue) had asbestos. We had the results within a few days. And yes, the mastic had aebestos and we needed to mitigate that area as well.

Description of Work
We needed someone to determine whether we had the old asbestos tile and/or glue from the 1950s/60s in a basement as we prepared the property for sale. This company arrived on the scene quickly and (1) examined the tile and (2) took samples for testing and official confirmation. They took samples from 5 locations. The cost was for the site visit and sample test.

10/14/2008

Kristi K.

The owner sent out his son to remove some asbestos tiles from my basement. After I called to get an estimate, I discovered some additional tiles that needed to be removed. However, he did not increase the initial price that was quoted to me. He came out when he was supposed to and finished by the time he said he would. And their estimate was considerably lower than the other company that I called.

Description of Work
They removed some asbestos tile from my basement.

08/06/2007

Alison D.

We would absolutely use this company again. I called Clyde on a Thursday shortly after 5 p.m and he returned my call that evening. His son, Brett, was out at my house the next day, Friday, to take the sample. Their normal turnaround is 24 business hours for asbestos testing. Being a weekend, the normal response time would not have been until Monday. Brett was able to arrange an expedited weekend response from the lab that is why my bill was $90 (their normal price for me would have been $20). We received the report results before noon on Saturday. Both Clyde and Brett were friendly, very informative and answered all of my many questions. Clyde mentioned that he has been in the business for over 20 years which put my mind at ease. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Vermiculite insulation sample was taken from our living room to test for asbestos.

Mila's Restoration & Remodeling

With 10+ years of experience under our belt, our team at Mila's Restoration is located in and around Chicago area to help homeowners with our fire and water restoration services, along with mold damage control. Fire, water, and mold damage come uninvited and can lead to an utter mess—something that can ruin your peace of mind and drain your monetary resources. At Mila's Restoration, we understand how important it is to implement water and fire damage restoration as quickly as possible. By limiting the amount of time that moisture, fire, and smoke stays in your property, you can greatly limit the damage that is created. The basement flood mitigation unit stays available within our working hours and guarantees to arrive within 45 minutes of receiving your call, which is why we urge you to call us immediately upon discovering a flooded basement in your home or business. The entire restoration company works with IICRC certified technicians who are licensed, bonded and insured to implement all types of fire damage restoration, mold removal, and water damage services. Call the water damage repair workers today and they will provide property owners with a free visual inspection of your home or business as soon as we get onto the scene.

Green Attic Insulation

Super Service Award winner the past 8 years in a row, 2011-2018! We are one of the few companies that offer lifetime warranty on materials and 5 year warranty on labor for attic insulation. 5 year labor warranty also includes mold treatment on attic insulation projects when done with air seal and proper ventilation. We are one of the top experts in high-efficiency building, offering the best prices with quality service. Our professionalism exceeds expectations. We qualify for all types of insulation installation: attics, walls, floor or ceilings, Best windows and doors in the industry. We are servicing the Chicago area and the neighboring suburbs. With us, your house is in good hands! To schedule an appointment please fill up our contact form. https://greenatticinsulation.com/ Insulation ** Solar Fan Special - To ensure proper ventilation which will prevent future mold issues and lower your electrical bills during the hot Summer months. Ask for details. **

Offers by Green Attic Insulation on Angi
    Bluestone Environmental Inc

Bluestone Environmental is an established asbestos and mold remediation company that services homes and businesses throughout greater Chicagoland and northern/central Illinois. Bluestone Environmental is an IDPH-licensed asbestos removal contractor (License #500-0734) -Special discounts provided to Angie's List Members (-10%). Additional Phone Number - (800) 708-9053 Additional E-mail - Info@bluestonemidwest.com Email: www.bluestonemidwest.com

Offers by Bluestone Environmental Inc on Angi

ASBESTOS, LEAD, & MOLD TESTING & REMEDIATION. ABATEMENT AND REMOVAL.