A & J Drywall

With Angi since October 2014

High Quality Painting, LLC is a small company dedicated to offering services of paint, drywall,ceramic tile, we firmly believed that EVERYTHING IS FIXABLE. We are confident in the quality of our work, therefore offering warranty on every service provided to you, we guaranty the cleanliness on every step of our work from preparation of the work area to the final step, every day

Corwin Drywall Contracting LLC is a family owned contractor company in Yorkville, Illinois specializing in drywall installation, finish and repair; basement build out and remodeling; room additions and remodels; acoustical ceiling installations and repair; mold and water damage repair and clean up services. We have over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial industries. We aim to leave our clients satisfied with our quality and reliable work. This promise to quality work is our driving mission.

Budget Right Handyman is Chicagoland's largest handyman service. We've won the Angie's List Super Service Award for 10 consecutive years. Since 2016, we've completed over 20,000 projects. All of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee & 1-year warranty on labor.

09/15/2014

The owner, Alex came over on Thursday, quoted a price in that I was expecting, made an appointment to do the work on Sunday because of my schedule, arrived promptly at the time with another worker. Performed all he promised and left the room cleaner than what I expected. Great job. Though I hope I never need this service again, if I do I will not hesitate to call him

Description of Work
Because of a leak in my roof, a second story bedroom's drywall ceiling needed repair.

Category drywall