Kitchen & Bath Specialties

Founded 1985 • With Angi since December 2011

Awards & Badges

7041 N Teakwood Ct

Peoria, IL 61614

Specializing in kitchen & bathroom remodeling, with construction experience dating back to 1985. Servicing Peoria, IL & surrounding areas, along with Naples, FL during winter months. Owner, Joe, is hands-on and the one to finalize all the fine details of your project. We have been Super Service Award winners every year since 2012. Remodeling projects from simple, to the lavish, we've experienced it all and we can help you every step of the way! We offer free estimates and discounts for Angie's List members. Give us a call today! ...

home remodeling (119)tile installation (39)countertop installation (29)interior painting (28)plumbers (28)drywall (27)flooring (17)door installation (16)handyman (16)woodworking (13)bathtub refinishing (12)marble & granite (11)

03/29/2021

Work completed as agreed to, in reasonable timeframe (one week). Nice job on patching drywall after tub replacement. Would like to see a little more coordination with plumbing to put same care and attention to detail as Joe, and keep work tools organized/out of the way of living space after hours. We did have some clean-up to do after the job was done (drywall dust, dirt, minor debris), but overal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial bathroom upgrade (tub, toilet, sink faucet, fan)

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2021

07/12/2020

The remodel went great. Joe and his crew were friendly and prompt. They did the work in a timely fashion and were very good at communicating about the project. They did an amazing job transforming our bathroom. They replaced a vanity, walls, put in a tub and tiled. They also laid vinyl flooring and installed lights. We were impressed and thrilled with how quickly they worked and with the finished ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation of Main bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

Photo for Kitchen & Bath Specialties - 7041 N Teakwood Ct, Peoria, IL - 38723721

06/17/2020

They where very polite, very responsive in helping repair problems left by another contractor work.Also quote a excellent price on a secondary project. All went great i will be happy to have them back for all work in future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen and bath room remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,plumbing,marble & granite,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

05/20/2020

I recently had the opportunity to work with Joe Laverdiere on a project. Joe is on time, knowledgeable, and thorough in his work. If your looking for a professional contractor, Joe is your guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck built

CATEGORY decks,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

05/11/2020

Quote was reasonable, they were able to get started quickly and did solid work. Will use in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Countertop

CATEGORY countertops,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

05/07/2020

Joe and his team were awesome. I needed a quick fix for a leaky shower and to ensure walls were sealed and protected from any water. Not only did Joe provide a quick fix at an extremely reasonable rate but he took the time to educate me on the work, what he did, and specifically how it would solve my problem long term. I've found it difficult to find reliable contractors who are both reasonably pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower Fix

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

04/18/2020

After struggling to find a company I could not only trust but also reasonable price wise, I was relieved when I found Joe. Joe was extremely down to earth, responsive, and reasonable when I first approached him about this project. During the project, progress was made very quickly and he did an impressive job on a rather complex project. I am extremely pleased with the results and it was amazing t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel/ expansion

CATEGORY plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

03/21/2020

They did an excellent job of coordinating work, since I did the framing, drywall and flooring. This is the second job they have done for us and we have been very happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition, plumbing, tile work, doors, shelving and trim.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,plumbing,home remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

03/07/2020

This was the best quote I got and I was very happy with how quickly Joe was able to address the issues in my bathroom and that the work was performed fast. I bought a house without a bathtub/shower that would work without issues, and it only took a week to get the necessities in place for me which was much faster than I expected. I am planning to finish the details in the bathroom myself and hopin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,drywall,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

12/28/2019

Joe was professional and gave us a fair price. I waited a few months to give a review (I’ve been burned in the past), but everything works just the way we’d hoped it would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower repair

CATEGORY shoe repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

This couple was very helpful Good to work with Thank you for letting us help you out!! Joe

Remodeling services for home, kitchen, and bath. Bathtub & shower refinishing and tile work. Basement finishing. Free estimates and discounts for Angie's List members! Servicing Peoria, IL & surrounding areas, along with Naples, FL during winter months

Give us a call today to discuss your project(s)!