Cuttin' It Close Lawn Care & Landscaping

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2010

Cuttin' It Close provides prompt, professional, courteous and reliable fertilizing, landscaping, lawn care and snow removal services with a focus on quality and customer service....

Cronkhite Home Solutions has 20 years of experience providing quality home improvements at a fair price and excptional service. We focus on Energy Improvements for the home. These improvements include Reflective Attic Insulation, Solar Attic Fans, Replacement Windows, Energy Reducing Window Films, Entry Doors, Exterior Siding, and Leaf guards. We want to help homeowners in determining the right home improvements at the right time. We provide a Free 14 Point Home Energy Assessment with No Obligation. This allows us to evaluate the improvements needed and help design a plan of attack that makes sense and is affordable. www.cronkhitehomesolutions.com

10/04/2016

Company was not the right fit for my job

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

09/23/2016

Jim was pleasant to speak with, asked me to text him all the info. I did, but never heard back from him, and moved on after a week. I re-verified I had texted the correct phone number.

Description of Work
Lawn services such as mowing, fall clean up and snow removal in the winter due to an impending surgery that would leave me unable for 2 months

12/15/2015

Needed last minute yard cleanup before winter. They added me to the schedule even though it was the last day they were performing that service. Came out that same afternoon and did a great job.

Description of Work
Fall cleanup

08/29/2014

Very prompt, professional, thorough. Very pleased with service.

Description of Work
Cut and trimmed lawn

08/06/2014

I have been using Cuttin It Close for my lawn care for 2 summers now. They are prompt and responsive. When they sprayed fertilizer on my lawn they made sure to let me know so that I could keep my dog off of it until it dried. I requested that they take care of the ditch behind my fence (that looks like it should be done by the city) and they took care of it the next time they came out. Overall, I ...

Description of Work
Weekly lawn maintenance

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Lawn Care. Lawn Fertilizer. Weed Control. Landscaping. Mulching. Snow Removal. Landscape Design. Rock. Grading. Walkways. Patios. Firepits. Planting Trees, Shrubs, & Plants. Spring Cleanup. Mowing. Bush Trimming. Weeding. Fall Cleanup.

Check, Visa, MasterCard