Y-TECH HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 1982 • With Angi since March 2002

701 DEVON

Park Ridge, IL 60068

Installation and Repair of Heating and Air Conditioning systems. Repair and Installation of Geo-Thermal Heating and Air Conditioning systems. Maintenance of all Heating and Air Conditioning systems, both Commercial and Residential Specialists in Hot Water Heating, Radiant Heat and Snow Melt systems....

09/11/2019

Richard D.

It was an excellent service. This guy is much better, timely and reasonable.

Description of Work
They installed a new pupm for our boiler.

10/07/2017

Delmar T.

05/08/2017

Noreen A C.

We were well satisfied.

Description of Work
Installed a new boiler.

03/11/2017

Richard D.

02/25/2015

William W.

They are excellent. They seem to do a good job and everything works. Their price is market price.

Description of Work
I use Y-Tech Heating & Air Conditioning for heating. I use them every year for furnace cleaning.

11/02/2014

Janelle K.

One of y-tech's employees arrived at 0730 to do a furnace cleaning; which was incredibly convenient since I work the night shift and my husband had to go to work at 0800. He was very professional and had a great demeanor. Would definately recommend their services.

Description of Work
furnace cleaning

07/16/2014

JOHN M.

I called Y-Tech for a second opinion on a specific repair. He not only solved the problem inexpensively, I'll be switching my annual service agreement to the firm a.s.a.p. His prices are 1/3rd or more lower than my current HVAC contractor.

Description of Work
Ended up caulking an outside exhaust vent to prevent water seepage. But this was a simple solution to what another contractor said required a complete boiler replacement!

07/15/2014

John H.

Jim from Y Tech was right on time in addition to being polite and professional. He diagnosed the problem quickly and had the replacement part in his truck. He explained the issues with the part before replacing it. Before leaving he gave me a hand washing some pollen that had collected on the unit. All in all a great experience.

Description of Work
Replaced a faulty capacitor in the air conditioning unit.

04/02/2014

P H.

Very well.

Description of Work
Boiler install

03/31/2014

Meggan C.

The service went well. They were polite, professional, fast and honest. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Someone came out at 10:00 on a friday night when my heat went out. He quickly figured out the problem and got it working for the weekend and then they came back Monday to change the defective part.

11/18/2013

Margaret N.

They are great. We’ve been using them for years and we love them. They are responsive and does good quality work. They are reliable, efficient and clean. They have good pricing. They are nice people.

Description of Work
I used Y-Tech Heating & Air Conditioning for heating and AC services.

07/01/2013

Jacob W.

They were absolutely amazing. I called them for an estimate based on the recommendation of a friend. They came out the next day and walked through my house explaining the ins and outs of the system and what would be involved in the installation. I also called 5 other companies and received quotes for each of them. Ytech was the first to get back to me and also the cheapest price for the largest system (oversized rather than undersized). In fact Ytech was 10 percent cheaper than the next best quote and that quote was for a 20 percent smaller system. It was a no brainer... I went with Ytech. I called them back the next day to schedule the installation hoping to get it done in the next three to four months. They called me right back and said that somebody had canceled the following week and they could perform the install starting in three days. I was floored and said yes. The installation team was the next part of Ytech that I had the pleasure of meeting. They were also incredible. From the first moment it was clear that they cared about my house and treated it with great respect. Installing a system like this is an invasive process and they took the utmost care when making decisions regarding the installation. They discussed everything with me before they started each step and often talked to me along the way as they ran into trouble. I never heard them suggest or push me towards a decision because it was easier for them. They put the vents in the best location in each room regardless of whether this was the easiest or the hardest place to put them. They cleaned up fairly well for the amount of work they did and they were careful to incorporate my future remodeling plans into their installation. Overall, I could not say more for this company. They did everything that I hoped and more.

Description of Work
They installed a high velocity AC system in my 110 year old home.

05/31/2013

Audrey L.

Y-Tech lacks in follow-up and response, very poor service!

Description of Work
I have used for several years Y-Tech for service on my furnace with little problems. Sometimes trouble scheduling service but I liked them so I worked with the issues. I am needing a replacement for my attic fan, and have tried on numerous occassions to get a return phone call. When the owner, Kevin was at my house for repair he assured me I would be getting a response and a quote. To no avail I have received NO information, not even a return phone call. I called this morning to let them know I would no longer use them for anything! I spoke with the receptionist and asked her to pass this on to Kevin. I also let them know I would be giving a poor review. I am really disappointed in the lack of response and professionalism!

11/16/2009

Andrew D.

I bought a new furnace about 10 years ago and it came with a 3 year warranty and he talked me into a 7 year extended warranty. My blower motor went out about 30 days after the warranty went out. So I called them and they told me that they couldn't do anything for me. I told them that I've been their customer for 10 years and they said that it's policy.

Description of Work
Y-Tech Heating & Sheet Metal replaced the blower motor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your Buisiness it is always appreciated. Yes, we did Install a new furnace for you, and you did purchase an extended warranty, and yes the Warranty had expired by the time a repair was needed. However as we explained to you, the extended warranty was with the manufaturer and not with Y-tech Heating and Air Condiioning. We did call the Manufacturer on your behalf and asked them to replace the part under Warranty even though it had already expired, and they denied our request. I am sorry you were upset, but this is a matter that was truely out of our hands. Since we could not do anything with the warranty we did something that was in our power and gave you a discount on the repair. I do hope that all is well with you. Again, Thank you for your Buisiness.

11/09/2009

Colleen N N.

Great service!

Description of Work
The warmest day of the year this summer, the A/C went out and they came about an hour after I called and took care of the problem.

10/16/2008

Mike T.

Wonderful experience. Technician was very knowledgeable, spent over 1.5 hours, explained everything in great detail. Answered all questions. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Annual air conditioning check and heating system check.

08/12/2008

Colleen N N.

He is so nice and a good guy. He was least expensive and he did an amazing job.

Description of Work
Installed space pack, added additional space pack, and on the the third floor he replaced the heating and air conditioning. He comes every year to clean as well.

02/25/2008

Vivian B.

From the initial call to come out and give us an estimate, the installation of the equipment, and the annual Clean and Check activities, we have been more than satisfied with the performance of all Y-Tech technicians, especially with the owner Kevin Witek's knowledge and "hands on" management of the installation. Our service has been professionally handled and timely.

Description of Work
Y-Tech installed a new variable speed two stage Trane A/C & Furnace unit, in June, 2001. We have had annual Clean & Check activities done by Y-Tech on the units in Spring and Fall ever since.

03/13/2002

JAMES N.

VERY GOOD OVERALL SERVICE. HONEST.

Description of Work
INSTALLATION OF HOT WATER HEATER AND CLEANING OF FURNACE.

All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning

All Temp is Chicago's heating, cooling and home comfort company. We provide top-notch sales, service, repair and maintenance at the most competitive prices.We are family-owned since 1938. We have more than 85 employees. We do not use sub contractors. Always feel free to call us with your questions or for sales and service. We provide a free in-home estimate should you need a new a/c or furnace. Call 1-800-All-Temp for information, or one of our local #s listed here. (630) 783-0455, (630) 369-7150, (773) 588-6500, (312) 284-5500, (708) 395 4810, (312) 421-0065, (847) 441-5521, (630) 369-7150, (630) 783-0455, (630) 810-1888. We are at your service 24/7. Ask for Mike Clark, Erin Wayda or Rick Jacobs. See website for additional service area. Award winning.

Offers by All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Co

Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Company, located in Arlington Heights, Illinois, is a family-owned and operated heating and cooling business that has served the Northwest Suburban Chicago for over 74 years. Founded in a small barn, located in Mt. Prospect, Illinois, by brothers Ralph and Arthur Ibbotson in 1946, Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Company consisted of one employee and a Chevy station wagon. Second generation partners Ralph Ibbotson Jr., (Son of Ralph Sr.) and the late John R. Kelly (Son-In-Law of Art) took the company and grew it from a small operation to the most dependable and reliable heating and cooling company in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Now Ibbotson Heating and Cooling is in its third generation With Ralph Ibbotson Jr., still a current owner along with partner Rich Okolita (Son-In-Law of John) and Rich's wife Jacqueline (daughter of John) who is installation/sales manager. Ralph’s son, Gregory is the NATE-certified service manager; son-in-law Brian is one of the NATE-certified salesman, daughter Joanna is the accountant, and daughter-in-law Kimberly is the service administrative assistant. Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Company maintains a highly-trained staff of NATE-certified service technicians and is up-to-date on the latest high-efficient air conditioning and heating technologies. Ibbotson's goal is to provide high-quality service and installation. Ibbotson Heating & Air Conditioning Company is proud to be a Lennox Premier Dealer (Lennox’s highest dealer rating). We are also an authorized Carrier dealer providing our customers with many options for their home comfort needs. We pride ourselves in doing the job right.

Air Blue Heating & Cooling Inc

**$25 off any repair $100 or more (exclusions apply) ASK US FOR DETAILS** Air Blue Heating & Cooling Inc. is full service heating and cooling company staffed by experienced, trained, and courteous professionals. We serve you with over 30 years of HVAC field experience. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and will make sure that your every HVAC need and request is satisfied 100% of the time. Air Blue Heating & Cooling, Inc. is fully licensed, bonded, insured, and our technicians are factory trained. We are a member of the North American Technician Excellence (NATE) which is the leading certificate program for technicians in the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry and is the only test supported by the entire industry. We offer safety efficiency maintenance agreements as a pillar to the reliability of your heating and cooling needs. To maintain your system for year-round comfort and reliability. we recommend you get your spring and fall tune-up and service every year.

Offers by Air Blue Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Instalation and repair of forced air heating and cooling products. Installation of duct systems for Residential and commercial applications. Installation and repair of Hot water radiant heat systems, and steam systems. Installation and repair of Geo Thermal Heating and Cooling systems. Maintenance of all systems listed above.