White Eagle Remodeling

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2008

4.2

2424 S De Cook Ct

Park Ridge, IL 60068

Over 20 years after its creation, White Eagle Remodeling Inc has become one of the largest qualified roofing companies in the Chicago land area. On average White Eagle Remodeling Inc completes over 200 major roofing projects per year. We specialize in commercial and industrial roofing projects and are highly qualified in the installation of all major roofing systems including: built-up, modified, standing seam sheet metal and all single-ply systems for both new construction and re-roofing. White Eagle Remodeling Inc commitment to service continues long after the initial installation. Our team includes dedicated, full-time service personnel who respond to over 3,000 calls per year. White Eagle Remodeling Inc customers can rely on us to provide 24-hour response and to remedy any immediate roofing emergency....

06/17/2021

Seweryn R.

Be carefull with this contractor. I have purchased a house from him in Park Ridge. Poor quality finishing on plumbing outside in the back yard. Drain pipe safety hazard! My daughter while paying in the yard ran her foot on a hidden pipe in the grass which did not have safety caps installed and pipe had shards. Daughter ended up in ER with 7 stiches to foot. Jack is ignorant and trying to sweep the issue under the carpet! White eagle renovations is not safety focused and cuts corners to save a dollar!

Description of Work
Purchased a house from him

Category garage doors

11/20/2020

Mp C.

Can’t say enough about Jack & his crew. Honest, reliable, personable & professional!! Neat quality workmanship! Highly recommend White Eagle!

Description of Work
Windows, roof, gutters, doors siding

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

11/07/2020

Katherine J.

We would give Jack Tyszka & White Eagle Remodeling zero stars if that was possible. We would not recommend that you hire Jack or his company for your project. Jack is dishonest, combative and the quality of his workmanship does meet industry standards. Jack was hired by our general contractor to roof & install vinyl siding on our house. Our problems started with Jack when he was telling other subcontractors on our job site that he was going to try to charge us for “extras” that were items which should be considered part of his normal work. Then in early May, a few weeks after Jack completed installing our siding, a piece of siding fell off the back of our house. On the piece that fell off our house we noticed that he used adhesive to fasten it to our house. Concerned, we contacted the siding manufacturer and the manufacturer rep stated that their product is never to be installed using an adhesive & that this type of installation would void the warranty on our siding. Jack repeatedly denied that this was the way he installed our siding when confronted with this information & refused to fix his improper installation. We then called out other siding installers to inspect his work & provide us with a quote of what it would cost to fix it. They identified several other issues with Jack’s work. Most concerning to us was poor workmanship that could lead to us having issues with water. Two corners of our house Jack improperly installed which could result in water running down the face of the top corner piece & behind the bottom corner piece.

Description of Work
Roofing & Vinyl Siding on home remodel

Category roofing, siding, ceiling fans

05/01/2020

Adam Z.

It was very good. They were very on time. All of the work was performed in a timely manner. They cleaned up everything.

Description of Work
He did window installation.

Category replacement windows

05/01/2020

Jim W.

They were great. The workers were great.

Description of Work
They installed roofing and siding.

Category roofing, siding

10/29/2019

Ryszard C.

Jack did my roof tear off and he replaced old windows for new Pella. He sent two workers with high skills and they did everything according to our agreement. Great customer service !

Description of Work
Roofing and windows replacement

Category roofing, replacement windows

03/17/2017

m J.

Ever since the new roof, my bathroom vent leaks, he told me I need a carpenter to fix this problem. I now get icicles I never had before this roof and when it rains it now pours out of the gutters in sheets in a couple of areas - (there is no blockage in the gutters). Before I had my roof repaired, I never had any of these problems. Because of previous interactions, I don't feel comfortable calling Jack as I have found he seems to double talk. I'm not sure how to get resolution to these problem as everything is only approx. 1 1/2 yrs old. And, I have since learned I also overpaid for everything - my fault. My dad passed away and I got a small inheritance which paid for the roof which he knew of and it ended up paying for everything and I had nothing left over. Which is my fault for taking him on too quickly. You live and learn. But, he should have done a better job with my home. I love my home but now not so much. I have called and also talked to him a couple of times. He has yet to come out and see the roof. In the meantime I have hired another roofer (he has an A+ rating to put of deflectors and remove my leaf guards. I have also learned that the roofing shingles hang too long over the roof and that may be the problem with the rain shooting over and hopefully the deflectors will work with this problem. Time will tell. I am so disgruntled with this company. I paid thousands of dollars to have my roof done and now I have issues I NEVER had before!!!

Description of Work
I had White Eagle put on a new roof and gutters and new soffits.

Category gutter repair, roofing

03/14/2014

Candace B.

The installation went fine. I'm just upset now that I need to hire a electrician to run the power to these fans. I have power in the attic but the provide informed me he only does the installation. I not sure if that bit of information was in the original Angie List add.

Description of Work
The provider inspected the attic area and informed me that I would properly need a second fan due to the size of the attic. The original cost was $279 and with the second fan the price increased by $100.

01/05/2014

barbara P.

Category remodeling

09/12/2013

C M R.

Installation completed, but need electrican to hook up fan, so not used yet. Work appears to be good.

Description of Work
Installed attic fan and vent

08/29/2013

Bernie M.

Description of Work
Jack from White Eagle Remodeling called to inform me the work would require an additional $500 plus the time and installation of an electrical outlet in the attic. The overall cost to do the project would not justify the savings of installing an attic fan. This deal is more suited to a 1-story attic with electric already installed rather than a steep 2-story roof with tight working spaces.

08/13/2013

John J.

He was nice and courteous, however he was going to call me. Waited for service provider to call me back. Still waiting.

Description of Work
This was a Big Deal for attic installation. Talked with the company about putting a larger fan into my attic.

Category roofing, ceiling fans

08/10/2013

MaryAnn S.

Did not use the contractor but wanted to point out how professional and courteous Jack was! He took his time to look over what needed to be done, was completely honest about the scope of the work and the difficulty because of the closeness of the homes. My only reason not selecting White Eagle was due to price - they came in higher than my other 5 bids.I would consider White Eagle in the future!

Description of Work
Contacted for front porch gutter replacement, 1 downspout repair, and attachment of a piece of loose vinyl siding.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

05/21/2013

Chris H.

They were great. We found them prompt and courteous. They surveyed the existing construction and they were ready to discuss the project scope.

Description of Work
We got an estimate from White Eagle Remodeling. It was for 5 overhead garage doors.

Category garage doors

10/10/2012

Rafal P.

I liked pretty much everything. The only thing I disliked, was that their price was a little high. But I had no issues with them. They were pretty professional, pretty responsive. I haven't made my decision yet if I'm going to use them.

Description of Work
I've used White Eagle Remodeling for a free quote.

Category remodeling, roofing

07/19/2012

Ron D.

They are extremely professional, and knowledgeable. They are extremely thorough. They want to make sure they got the job done the right way the first time. Unlike a lot of other companies, there are opportunities to work with them to correct any mistakes, or anything that may come up in the future. I am happy with them, and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I had White Eagle Remodeling give me a quote for the roof and gutters of my house and garage.

Category gutter repair, roofing

12/07/2010

Daniel F.

As a civil engineer by day, I went through an exhaustive search to find the best roofer when it was clear my old roof, with three layers to be removed, was on its last leg. With this being the first major improvement on our new home (which I was not tackling myself) I wanted to be sure it was done right – as if I had done the work myself. After collecting bids from more than 5 different licensed roofers, we went with Jack and White Eagle Remodeling for the following reasons: • He was responsive to all my emails/and calls (before and after the contract was signed). • He listened carefully and took time to understand our needs – never rushing us or pressuring. He also provided valuable and need input at just the right time, when he could tell my wife and I struggled with colors and design decisions, not common to homeowners. • He was professional (he arrived prepared with samples and answered all of my technical ‘engi-n***’ questions – as my wife would roll her eyes) • He was courteous (he took off his shoes and was patient with our dog and two year old son). • He was organized – with notes and quotes for all of my requested options and insurance paperwork needs (we had a claim for hail loss with the insurance). He took the time to coordinate with our insurance company directly, saving us time and frustration – keeping us in the loop the whole time. • He was willing to patiently work with us and our insurance, as we clarified our claim, picked out windows and debated material colors. • Having been through the estimate and sales process from other bids, it was even more clearer as Jack stood out from the others on all of the above. We felt comfortable with him as the owner of the company (rather than some random estimator from a big contractor) and he was willing to negotiate. Why I would recommend White Eagle Remodeling : • The project was priced fair and the contract was clearly written in detail. After collecting so many bids and working with my insurance inspection/hail damage claim, we had a very good idea of what the project should cost. White Eagle came in below average on price and still offered the premium materials and methods. • They provided premium workmanship at a value – compared to all the other bids. For example, custom fabricated aluminum flashings for our front bay window roof. They are also authorized to work with Alcoa’s leaf relief gutter guard system which was a unique product we wanted. • No subcontractors (except the electrician) – which meant one crew, one contact, one contract no mix ups. The work proceed quickly without any breaks (i.e. no show days) • No outrageous extras – when additional work was necessary for our flat roof (the deck was shot– which they took the time to show me before going forward with extra work) and for some minor electrical items which we added – they did not gouge us on the costs, even though these delays cost the crew valuable time. • I could relay on verbal requests being properly carried out with no overcharges. On several occasions we added work (like the garage door) at the last minute. Detailed written information was not necessary. Jack took care of getting us just what we wanted without a hitch or extra cost. • I felt comfortable the crew and trusted them around my family – with my wife, son and dog home while they worked. • They showed up early every day and cleaned up the work site every evening. • The number one reason, we were very pleased with the results – and they took the extra time to do it right. Great skill and craftsmanship is so hard to come by nowadays. This crew has those skills, and takes the time to do the job as if it was their own home.

Description of Work
Complete roof tear off and replacement (asphalt shingle and bituminus flat roof) for a single family house and detached garage Replaced all siding (including insulation and Tyvek) on garage and dormer Replaced front bay window roof with new custom metal roof New soffit fascia gutters and downspouts Added/improved roof venting Replaced attic fan Replaced bathroom ceiling vent and exhaust pipe (from attic) Capped all windows Installed 'leaf relief' gutter protection system Replaced windows on porch adding a new 3-panel Pella patio door and new windows Hung new deck ledger board for future deck off patio door Relocated electrical outlets and added exterior outlets Installed new garage door kit (door, opener, and track)

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, ceiling fans

06/02/2008

JOSEPH M.

Work was completed timely and crew cleaned up completely. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Performed a tear-off of existing roof and installed new roof, replaced gutter flashing, installed an attic fan.

Category gutter repair, roofing, ceiling fans

GMART Inc

6 emploees, VSI Certified Siding Installation , EPA Certified Lead Free Contractor Hail Damage Insurance Claims Free Service Free Hail Inspection

Buzz Home Pro's

For top-of-the-line materials installed by experienced local professionals, choose Buzz Home Pros. We are certified Andersen window installers also installing vinyl windows as well. Also Buzz is an Elite preferred remodeler of James Hardie siding products. We only use in home installers. We were built on a foundation of professionalism, attention to detail and quality services. Our goal is to help you transform your home with quality materials that last the test of time. Specializing in windows, siding, and roofing, we pride ourselves on working directly with the homeowner, so we can target services and achieve 100 percent satisfaction. Learn more about us by calling now for a free estimate! Buzzhomepros.com

Next Door & Window

Here at Next Door and Window, we a ready to bring you the best options for your new window and home door project. Next Door and Window has the best windows by Marvin, Integrity, Marvin Infinity and Sunrise. Wood Clad, Vinyl and Fiberglass Windows and Entry and Patio Doors by Albany and Provia. Next Door and Window will have one of their highly trained professionals meet with you and discuss all the possible options for your window and door project, they will then provide you with a FREE NO OBLIGATION quote for your project. Best of all, Next Door and Window will paint or stain your window and trim to match any color you need with our paint match program. Most others leave the project for you to finish with paint or stain, but, at Next Door and Window we do that for you! Next Door and Window also provides the best installation procedures and materials to make certain your project is done right and we back it with the industries best warranties. We have a full team of installation and service professionals to answer your questions…fast! If a visit is necessary to your home we will work around your schedule within a half-hour window of time to handle your issue quickly, often within 24 hours. We have over 25 trucks in the field to serve you fast. We are there when you need us. Additional DBA - Wolt Window & Door. Additional showroom addresses: 815 E. Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60563, & 718 E Rand Rd Arlington Heights, IL 60004.

Offers by Next Door & Window on Angi
    General Remodeling
    Check, Financing Available

Roofing, siding, general remodeling & gutter replacement.