NINO'S TILE & MARBLE INC

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2002

1440 Devon Ave

Park Ridge, IL 60068

Celebrating 45 years in business.We provide fine Italian craftsmanship for all of your tiling needs! We are a family business and we personally do all of our installations and take real pride in it. We Do not use sub contractors! The only tile installers that you will deal with are Nino, Tony, or Vito. This is the only way to control the quality of our installation. There are no other tile contractors in Chicago with generations of experience on their side. We provide our installation services in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Please give us a call for a free installation estimate. Thanks, Nino, Tony, and Vito...

tile installation (115)marble & granite (24)flooring (13)home remodeling (8)countertop installation (4)plumbers (3)floor buffing (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

07/10/2020

NIcholas K.

Called Nino's Tile after deciding I was going to replace my bathroom floor. My mother in law got a beautiful kitchen floor job done from them so she highly recommended them to me. I was not disappointed. They were prompt, professional and the attention to detail was outstanding. They truly are masters of their craft. They went over everything with me from picking the right kind of tile to which grout and color is best in the room. There were quite a few difficult angles and they made everything so clean and symmetrical. I knew replacing the flooring would make the room look better, but it came out even better than I expected. Would definitely recommend and will call Nino's when its time to replace other flooring!

Description of Work
Bathroom Floor Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

05/10/2019

Ernie G.

When I originally e-mailed them they responded quickly and came out to give me a quote. They were so nice and very knowledgeable, I was excited about the possibility of working with them. They were supposed to get back to me with a quote, they knew I was eager to start asap. After a week passed I e-mailed them with no response, another week went by I e-mailed them again and still nothing! If the job is too small or you're too busy the least you could do is let me know! That's very unprofessional. I went from excited to aggravated and would not recommend them based on that experience.

Description of Work
I needed my kitchen floor replaced

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

10/26/2018

Paul B.

No response until pressed for one. Then the response was unintelligible. Why bother with Angie’s List if “A” rated vendors don’t care to respond using the service?

Description of Work
Simple, small slate tile install & tile regrouting in a bathroom.

Category flooring contractor,marble & granite

Work Completed On 07/02/2015

04/09/2018

RONALD J B.

Called twice and sent one email and never got a response.

Description of Work
No work was done.

Work Completed On 03/07/2018

10/17/2017

Mark M.

These guys are great, I would hire them again in a second for anything tile related.

Description of Work
Kitchen backsplash

Category ceramic tile,marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/31/2017

10/16/2017

barron B.

I contacted Ninos through Angie’s list messages and they were quick to respond. Then they all of a sudden stop responding. So I asked a direct question of “are you will to take on this project?” I got no response whatsoever! What kind of customer service is that? I wouldn’t proceed to work with this company! Customer/buyer beware of this company!

Description of Work
Looking to retile shower walls that a previous contractor completed.

09/30/2017

Lynn B.

I don't like that Angie's List forces me to give an overall grade for Nino's Tile given that I didn't use their services, but I did want to submit a review of my experience with this company's responsiveness. In June, I was trying to find a tile installer for a new condominium I had purchased (and which I was renovating from out of state). I contacted Nino's Tile by email twice with very specific criteria to obtain a ballpark estimate. Nothing. No answer. Five weeks later, I received an email from Tony stating the brothers had been busy/vacationing but they would be happy to give me an estimate if I still needed it. Who needs an estimate five weeks after they've asked for one? Who would ask someone for an estimate after they had not replied for five weeks? If you have a business, you need at least to answer your emails on a timely basis to be taken seriously--just my opinion.

Description of Work
I needed tile laid in an approximately 1100 square foot condominium

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

07/14/2017

Aleksandra S.

The brothers came on time finoshed work in a day and came next day to grout. Excelent work. Would recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed marble hex tiles in the powder room.

Category marble & granite

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

06/28/2017

Matthew H.

Excellent. I was considering doing part of the pre-installation work myself, but due to time constraints, went with Nino's Tile's proposal to do almost everything from removal of the existing flooring, receipt of the tile, and also ordered the tile via them from a vendor/tile choice I had selected after visiting various tile shops and showrooms. A unique family company of two brothers, who actually perform all the work themselves, Tony and Vito, took genuine pride in their work and had the patience to answer all questions and take care of all my installation details including discussion of technical items. I contacted Tony back in March to line up for this flooring work to begin in June and everything went perfectly on schedule. While this was an expensive project it was definitely worth it to have the tile done correctly and with the right aesthetics without needing to supervise the work, so I feel I got what I paid for.

Description of Work
Full unit flooring installation with marble tile (12x24 natural stone) in a classic brickwork pattern and porcelain tile (porcelain penny rounds for bathroom) in a high rise unit. Included specified setting materials, and underlayment, which were all Mapei products.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,marble & granite

Work Completed On 06/23/2017

04/17/2017

Rhonda M.

I'm an architect, and in over 30 years of experience I have never seen a tile job this outstanding. These guys are masters of the tile trade. Their eye for detail, cutting each piece perfectly, lining up every grout joint, not just to the surrounding tile, but also to align with the window, built-ins, corners was genius. This was a really crummy room. Walls were out of alignment, corners were not 90 degrees, the floor sloped all over the place, but they tackled it all and made it look perfect. Tony & Nino were super easy to work with and really nice guys! If you want the job done right at a fair and reasonable price, Nino's is the company you want.

Description of Work
Nino's installed new floor, wall, and shower tile in a small bathroom in a renovated apartment.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

We are high quality installers of these materials: ceramic, marble, travertine, granite, glass, limestone, porcelain, quarry and Mosaic tile. We furnish, fabricate, cut, clean, polish, seal and repair all of these materials. We also install granite, marble and many other type’s of stone countertops. We also do tile and grout repair, marble polishing, custom shower pan installation, sealer, and electric floor heating