ACCUSTRUCT INC

118 N GRACE AVE

Park Ridge, IL 60068

05/18/2016

Barbara G.

Description of Work
I did not use this provider. I rated it A because that's how I got to this screen.

Category glass block

11/03/2015

Mary Beth K.

Description of Work
This was an awesome company! Loved them. Unfortunately they are no longer in business.

Category glass block

07/09/2012

TINA C.

They did a pretty good job, and we were satisfied with their work. They were very easy to work with. The owner was very responsive as well. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Accustruct to re patch our large business parking lot.

Category concrete driveways, remodeling

09/29/2011

TINA C.

We will possibly be using them this fall for some repairs in the catch basin in our parking lot. Their price was very reasonable and they did excellent work. The estimator was very responsive and attentive. He was a pleasant person to deal with.

Description of Work
We used Accustruct for our parking lot sealing and coating.

Category driveway pavers

01/31/2011

KEVIN D.

I thought they were excellent. They did a really good job. Their timeliness stood out. He had to order custom cabinets. He did it all within a week and installed it and reinstalled our microwave as well that was hanging under the cabinet. Their professionalism and customer service were high as well.

Description of Work
They installed a new cabinet in our kitchen.

Category custom cabinets

11/20/2010

Mary Beth K.

They are awesome! They were delightful. They showed up when they said they would show up. They cleaned up like they weren't even there. They did a really nice job. Their price is fair. The quality is great. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They replastered a ceiling, put in a new shower surround and various other things.

Category drywall, home remodeling

03/09/2010

Garry L W.

We met Eric Pederson through a mutual acquaintance and asked Accustruct to bid the extensive remodeling work when we purchased a circa-1920 three-flat near Lincoln Square in Chicago. This was a big job which could have gone awry in many areas. But Eric and his staff were outstanding, from start to finish. They were particularly careful in containing the mess that typically accompanies an interior construction job. Eric was a great find for us, and we consider him our go-to guy as we continue to update our building. We couldn't be more pleased with Eric's honesty, knowledge, work ethic, and professionalism. We liked Accustruct so much that this spring Eric and his crew will be reinforcing and refinishing our deck, to be followed by a complete renovation of our top-floor kitchen, plus work on the building's fireplaces, and so on. We heartily recommend Eric Pederson and Accustruct.

Description of Work
We contracted Accustruct to remodel the entire basement floor of our apartment building. This included creating (from scratch) a bathroom, bedrooms, an office and common areas. Accustruct erected walls, installed drywall, hung doors, painted, and general contracted the plumbing and electrical work.

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, concrete repair, decks, concrete driveways, drywall, egress windows, excavators, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, insulation, interior designers, lighting, plastering, remodeling, water heater repair, replacement windows, deck cleaning, pressure washing, fireplaces, garage builders, home builders, skylights, woodworking, drain pipe, ceiling fans, marble & granite, stucco, glass block, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors, driveway pavers, sunrooms, childproofing, foundation repair, epoxy flooring, basement remodeling

11/01/2007

ANGELA B.

Eric was very professional from start to finish. Was prompt, extremely polite and businesslike when he came in for the estimate. Delivered the estimate in a timely matter and completed the job according to schedule. No hitches. Called frequently with updates. Did an absolutely beautiful job; this is now a real show spot in my kitchen. I luv it. There were a couple of small items not included in the estimate; he charged me time and materials for those. We did have a slight misunderstanding about one of these items; I asked him to hang a screen door for me and he said "oh, we can do that, no problem." I assumed it would be a ten-minute job and he'd throw it in at no cost. I was surprised to see a $60 charge for that on my bill. I guess it took a little longer than expected; had I known that I would have hung it myself. To his credit, when I complained, he lowered that item on the bill and I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Eric tiled my kitchen counter and high back splash with subway tile, including a decorative strip (listello). I already had two layers of plywood in place; he covered it with some sort of rubber paint (to protect plywood from water) then laid and grouted the tile.

Category countertops, doors

03/10/2007

DAVID C.

Eric does excellent work - very careful with demo, nice drywall work, and precise cabinet installation. He is also flexible - I have strong opinions about how things should be done and he worked with me throughout. He was VERY clean relative to what he did (i.e. site wasn't perfectly clean, but that was impossible given what he was doing). He updated me daily (at least) on progress and schedule. He worked very well with our other contractors (electrician, counter, floor), resulting in a very smooth project. His work moved along quickly because he was on site every day and didn't work multiple projects simultaneously. Minor gripe: he was tough to nail down for estimates and other details before the project began (this is why he gets a B on responsiveness). This is because he is totally focused on a project once it starts. So don't give up during the bid process - he's worth the wait!

Description of Work
Remodel of kitchen and breakfast nook including: demo existing cabinets and appliances, repair and replace drywall and plaster, paint walls, install new cabinets and appliances, replace and paint trim molding.

Category appliance repair, custom cabinets, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plastering, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Cube Closets

Hi, I provide design, manufacturing and installation of custom closets. Consultation and estimates are free. If you can provide me with the measurements and some pictures I can email renderings and cost within 24-48 hours.

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

ASK FOR DETAILS

KITCHENS, BATHS, BASEMENTS, TILE (GLASS, MOSAIC),INTERIOR PAINTING, WATER DAMAGE & PLASTER RESTORATION, & "HANDYMAN" SERVICES.

DECKS, ROOFING, EXTERIOR PAINTING, SIDING, WINDOWS, & GUTTER INSTALLATION (WE DO GUTTER CLEANING THOUGH).