Aardvark Painting Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2008

3.6

2 N Dee Rd Suite #104

Park Ridge, IL 60068

7-20 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.

06/17/2014

BRYAN T.

I requested and estimate to stain a fence and they took my information down and said they'd be in the area later that day. They never called or came to the house. Just another flakey contractor.

Description of Work
I asked for an estimate to stain a fence

06/13/2013

Jason L.

They powerwashed it one day and did not do a good job so I had to request the deck to be re-powerwashed. The next day they did repairs on cracks which are / were horrible 1. The repairs were not mixed correctly with the epoxy and are all coming loose, Every time you walk on the repair job pebbles come off and stick to your feet and the repair is still tacky a month later 2. The colors of the repair after mixing with the epoxy are black brown where the deck is light brown. - The deck remolded less than a month later because they never recoated the deck only applied a reheasive. They said they were experts in this but so far this has been the worst service I have paid for in my entire life.

Description of Work
We hired Aardvark Painting to clean, repair and recoat our epoxy pebble deck

07/27/2010

Vincent W.

Jim was terrific. We scheduled a time to meet at the house. Jim realized that he would be a little late for the appointment and called to notify me, which many contractors don't do. He came to the house and gave me a very thorough description of what did and did not need to be done to the house and how he would go about the process. He was very responsive to all of my questions and had some excellent suggestions about what would look good on the house. He was prompt in sending out a written estimate and responsive with follow-up. He was an all-around pro. Jim's bid was not the low bid that I got, but it was in the 'reasonable' range. I went with another company to paint the house, but I would gladly go back to Jim if I need more painting done. Overall, the experience with Jim and Aardvark was great.

Description of Work
I contacted Aardvark to get an estimate to prep and paint the exterior of a house that my wife and I were in the process of buying.

05/20/2010

Barbara M.

Wow, how nice to have a team of painters that take such pride in their work. The crew was awesome--showed up when they said--and stuck to it until it was done. Their quality workmanship gave my house the "makeover" it so desperately needed--the clean up was immaculate--like they were never there. All in all the best "painter" experience I can remember. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Repaint exterior of home, including repairs of wood where needed.

08/10/2008

Cathleen T.

Jim was referred by a friend at work. I left a message and he immediately called me back. He was very professional and quick to arrange a visit and estimate. His price wasn't the cheapest, however, he clearly was the most knowledgeable. His team arrived on time, was professional and worked efficiently and effectively. Initially, they painted the exterior of my house. It was completed on a timely and neat basis. The other projects were added once I knew his workmanship. The cabinet doors were removed and brought to the shop to paint and refinish. The doors were brought back looking brand new including new hardware!! The interior walls were painted, wallpaper border was removed and the outside cabinetry was finished. My kitchen looks brand new!! After receiving an astronomical price from Sears to only laminate the kitchen, this was by far the solution to updating my kitchen. GARAGE FLOOR: I had an epoxy vinyl chip system installed like the one offered at a larger chain store. The pricing at the other store was much higher and Jim used higher quality epoxy. The floor was very old and had cracks. All imperfections were removed and repaired. My garage floor looks like an auto showroom. I couldn't be happier with both projects. I would highly recommend Jim and Aardvark.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, complete interior painting and refinished kitchen cabinets. Installed epoxy garage floor.

Category interior painters

I Shine Services

I Shine Services is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. I Shine Services offers -Free Estimates -Window Washing -Power Washing -Gutter Cleaning -Gutter Repair -And a lot more -Owner Operator in Services -Email ishinesservices@gmail.com # (773) 524-7251 Call Or Text

All Clear Window & Gutter Cleaning L.L.C

Experienced window cleaning is what we provide, we are here to provide you with a clean, clear view. "Letting the sun shine in."

2022 Super Service Award

Fortune Restoration

Fortune Restoration is a full service painting, tuckpointing, and restoration company that serves residential homeowners from Hyde Park to Lincoln Park to Oak Park and River Forest, and the entire North Shore and Western Suburbs. Commercial, industrial and institutional projects are also taken on throughout the Chicagoland area. Additional email - fortunerestorationbob@gmail.com Additional contact name - Mr. Bob Fortune, Mr. Tom Fortune.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

n/a

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Aardvark Painting Inc.

How is Aardvark Painting Inc. overall rated?

Aardvark Painting Inc. is currently rated 3.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Aardvark Painting Inc. open?

Aardvark Painting Inc. is open:

Thursday: 7:00 PM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does Aardvark Painting Inc. provide

Aardvark Painting Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Does Aardvark Painting Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Aardvark Painting Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Aardvark Painting Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Aardvark Painting Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Aardvark Painting Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Aardvark Painting Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Aardvark Painting Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Aardvark Painting Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Aardvark Painting Inc.?

Yes, Aardvark Painting Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Aardvark Painting Inc. offer?

Aardvark Painting Inc. offers the following services: Aardvark Painting is a Full Service Painting Contractor. Three Generations of Expertise. Interior and Exterior, Wallpaper installation and removal. Deck Staining and stripping, Drywall Repairs, Decorative garage floor coating, Decorative Epoxy Floor coatings, stained concrete, faux finishes,also lead cerified and experts in rust conversion. Chicago Painting Service, #1 North Shore Painting Service.

Are there any services Aardvark Painting Inc. does not offer?

n/a