DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2012

10800 Ridgewood Dr

Palos Park, IL 60464

Specialize in service plumbing. Family owned business located in the southwest suburbs with over 30 years of residential and commercial service plumbing experience. Free estimates, senior citizen and military discounts. Free video sewer inspection with main line rodding in most cases. Specialize in sewer repairs and replacements. We offer a 10% price reduction on all written estimates for sewer repairs and replacements....

04/13/2020

Ryan J.

It went great! We had an emergency with both issues and Derek was able to come out the same day and take care of both issues in no time. He was very professional, punctual and did an awesome job. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Plumbing and Garbage Disposal

09/24/2019

Lynn L.

I have used this company for a few years. Each time they have been so professional, polite and the work was exemplary. They call and let you know when to expect them, they arrive on time, they are friendly and explain what they are doing, why the issues happened, how to prevent it in the future and the price is always reasonable. It is hard to find people you can trust but each time they have been here I am fully satisfied that this family owned business is one that you can truly trust and depend on. I highly recommend them to anyone who is stressed over any plumbing issues.

Description of Work
drains cleaned

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

11/04/2018

Dominic T.

Saturday morning emergency repair. First, they worked with me over the phone to ensure the outlet was working and that a breaker hadn’t been flipped off. They gave a quote over the phone where several other places wanted to give a free inspection first. The installation was very quick and professionally handled. No surprises. 5 yr warranty and a fair price. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Sump pump replacement for handling hot water heater, water softener, utility sink etc.

Category wells

09/27/2018

Corrisanda N.

The installation went fine. everything worked out well, and i have used them before and their service was very professional and helpful.

Description of Work
Installation of a new kitchen faucet, parts included

01/20/2018

Jason B.

very good, they installed 2 years ago and it still works !

Description of Work
new sump pump

08/04/2017

Greg M.

They called to tell me they were on their way. When they arrived they introduced themselves and were very polite. Showed them what I needed done and they quoted a price and ask if I wanted the work done. They cleaned up after they finished. I was very satisfied with their work. I also asked for an estimate on replacing my water heater and they gave me a quote on that.

Description of Work
Needed to have a laundry tub faucet replaced and installed. This was a 25 year old faucet that was plumbed in cooper tubing, a much bigger task that I could handle.

06/15/2017

Norma R.

They were excellent. It was cheaper than another plumbing provider. They charged me like whatever their price was on Angie's List; that's what we went with. I can't remember what the price was because that was last year. It was excellent. They were so responsive. I had water all over my basement. They answered the phone and said like we'll be there in 15 minutes. They were like maybe 20, 25 minutes from where my home was at. When the guy said I'll be there in 20 minutes, he was there in exactly 20 minutes. My husband was home because I was at work. He said his personality was great. It was him and another guy. He said it was really good. He said he was focused and he went ahead and did what they had to do - very professional. I need a toilet replaced; I've got their little sticker on my refrigerator, so I'm most definitely gonna use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced my sump pump.

06/10/2017

Corrisanda N.

They were very good. Another time, he put in a battery backup pump as well. That was a different visit. Then it went out and I just had it replaced. He was very good. I would definitely use him again. He was very quick and we was very prompt. The battery backup pump is also been, knock on wood, working fine.

Description of Work
It was a sump pump replacement.

05/10/2017

Jean P.

They came back the same day when the part was secured.

Description of Work
Hot water heat was not working.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

01/02/2017

Joe K.

Timely response. Professional work. Expensive, but needed to be done.

Description of Work
Replaced frozen pipe and spigot. Installed shut off valve.

12/28/2016

Jacqueline G.

He tried to charge me $90 for a service call but I told them the estimate was supposed to be free, according to Angie's List. I did not use them. They had good ratings on Angie's List.

Description of Work
I used DRC Plumbing and Sewer to give me an estimate to fix a leak in my bathroom.

12/14/2016

Michael K.

Derek was awesome! He was able to come out quickly when my Water Heater went out. My water heater is located in a difficult spot and was not an easy job. They worked quickly and left the workspace clean. His pricing was very fair. Will absolutely use again! Thank you for your help Derek!

Description of Work
New water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

10/16/2016

Richard K.

They resolved the clogged main, but not the overflowing toilets. I got several price quotes before I called this guy. He ended up charging me about double what he should have. Maybe because he brought his son with him, who apparently deserves equal pay even though I didn't ask for two plumbers and it wasn't a two-man job. Also the toilet is still overflowing as of 5 days later, so they didn't even finish the job. They even overcharged me for credit card payment processing. They use the Square service, which I also use, so I know full well what their fee is. It's 2.75%. They charged me 3%. Doesn't sound like a big difference but that's potentially thousands of dollars per year for them. This business is 100% ripoff, and if there's any justice in the world a forensic accountant will get access to their books. Finally, the listed address is a private residence, not a shop. Nice job guys, now I know where you live, too.

Description of Work
Clogged main sewer and toilets overflowing

Category plumbing

We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our service but as you can see from most our customers we have received many positive reviews. If you had contacted us, which you didn't, and informed us of any problems with the work we performed, per our policy, we would have come out and fixed the issue free of any charges. In your review you said you had called other plumbers prior to us with lower prices, if you felt are prices were to high you didn't have to use our services. We do know you requested us to falsify our invoice to an address location that the work was not performed at, in which we refused to do. We are an ethical company that charges fair prices with quality work. As for credit card processing fee's you are incorrect in your statement we typically take a loss when processing credit cards.

10/07/2016

Catherine G.

The plumbers came out promptly. They looked at the work and decided they couldn't handle the job. They didn't charge a service fee. I was disappointed but appreciate their honesty.

Description of Work
Pipe leaking water behind the wall or under the house.

09/19/2016

Jane D.

Father and son (I believe) team, Great guys, I showed them the problem, without taking anything apart they were able to diagnose the issues. I had to purchase a new faucet, they installed it for me same day. Informed me as to what the best brands were to purchase and what to look for. Very helpful and professional. Will refer to others.

Description of Work
Had a leak under my kitchen sink, as well as no pressure when I turned the cold water on.

06/21/2016

Norma R.

I contact DRC plumbing and spoke with Derek. I explained my situation to him and he said I will be at your home within the hour. He was at the house exactly within the hour. My husband was at home and he showed him where the water was coming in the basement. Derek explained to him what the problem was and told him the ejector pump went out. I had the Ejector Pump replace. Derek and a team member did the job in such a short notice and was very quick. I can't thank them enough. My husband said they were very professional and informative in explaining what needed to be done. The Angie list price was perfect and the job went great. I am extremely happy with the level of service, and the quality of work that was performed. I will most definitely call you in the future for other plumbing work. Thank you for this service and I would HIGHLY recommend this company

Description of Work
Replace the Ejector Pump

05/13/2016

Thomas R.

Went well cost seemed high but they got it cleared out

Description of Work
Roded out toilet

04/08/2016

Tim W.

He'll give an upfront price and do the best he can to do the work for that price. The only downside is that you will have to sweep up after him since he does not wear booties on his shoes.

Description of Work
I have used them at least 5 times. The first time was to install a water heater. Then he replaced several filters in my faucets. He's replaced a ball valve in a water switch and a few other things as well.

01/19/2016

LORI B.

Last night my husband and I awoke to a sound neither of us have ever heard before (or care to again). A pipe in our bathroom had frozen and bursted. After immediately shutting off the main and cleaning up the damage, we knew right away we had to call for a plumber ASAP in the morning. We consulted Angie's List and made calls the very next day. Most companies could not get to us until late in the day or not at all. DRC was able to make it to our home right at 10:00 A.M. as promised. They were courteous and explained everything that they needed to do (plus some additional things for us besides the burst pipe). Charges were also explained up-front. I saw from Angie's List they were very well reviewed and also had an A+ rating on the BBB, so I felt confident with using them. After this episode, I will not hesitate to call them again and have even recommended them to others. They will definitely be my go-to call for plumbing services in the future.

Description of Work
Repaired frozen pipe. Replaced old p-traps on two sinks. Replaced water valve under toilet tank.

11/03/2015

Demetrios K.

We first encountered DRC when we had a near-overflow of our sump pit during the last big rain of September - they were kind enough to bring out a generator for a nominal fee and get us drained before we had a problem. Due to their rapid, friendly response during this crisis, and how impressed we were when picking their brains while waiting for the sump pit to drain, we decided to hire them on for the jobs. They were very prompt and professional, arriving on time for the appointment. When the job was complete, Derek made sure to run us through the battery back-up solution so we knew how to check for issues. The new ejector valve is so much quieter than our old one! We are not only thrilled with his recommendations, but with the quality of work as well. DRC is now our first-call plumber. Absolutely great.

Description of Work
DRC installed a battery-backed up sump pump in our primary sump, and installed a new macerator and ejector pump in our ejector pit.

Category plumbing,wells,drain cleaning

09/19/2015

Cheryl M.

I phoned the provider and stated what services I needed. Although I was informed that we were located a little out of his service area he did decide to come and assist us. When he arrived at the service location he immediately began unclogging the drain. The provider displayed professionalism and was very knowledgeable about how to unclog the drain. During the process, he attempted to remove a cap from one end of a pipe which was stuck on, as he hit the pipe in an attempt to loosen the cap it caused one of the pieces of the pipe to break. He immediately went to Home Depot to get the part and reattached it to prevent a leak. The entire process from his arrival to departure lasted about 90 minutes. Overall my boyfriend was pleased with the service and I will recommend this provider in the future.

Description of Work
Provider unclogged a drain and replaced a piece of pipe that was broken during the process.

09/08/2015

Michael K.

Derek came out to our home on two separate occasions to assess the issues I had with two different plumbing concerns. Derek took a generous amount of time to explain what he felt was happening and what I needed to do to have the problems fixed. There was no pressure, no scare tactics, just an honest assessment along with the price that would be charged when we were ready to have the work done. I will definitely have Derek complete the work when we decide to move forward with the job(s). Derek struck me as an honest, knowledgable and fair businessman and tradesman. I will, without reservation, pass his name and contact info along to family and friends. It's good to know that good people are still out there that consumers can trust. I feel confident that his work will match the character he shows.

Description of Work
Assessed the problem, gave an estimated price for repair. Good guy, took the time to make sure I understood what was going on. I will definitely use his company when the time comes to perform the work

10/27/2014

Deborah H.

We called and told him our toilet was leaking and he said he was in Orland Park and will be the there shortly. He arrived within an hour. checked the toilet and advise us what was wrong and what had to be replaced and the price. He said I can repair it now we said ok. He was done in 20 minutes. Very nice gentleman, very professional, and very reasonable.

Description of Work
He replaced the toilet field unit and supply line

07/15/2014

Christina H.

Derek called back within an hour after leaving a message and showed up the same day to install the pump - even though this was not an emergency. Very professional with a fair price. Will definitely be using his services again.

Description of Work
DRC installed a new ejector pump in the basement.

12/12/2013

Michelle H.

Derek was prompt, efficient, professional and courteous. He thoroughly explained the problem and the solution. Work was done neatly with no mess for me to clean up. The cost for the repair was extremely reasonable and included parts and labor. I will recommend his services and use him for any further p,umbing issues.

Description of Work
Repaired leaking drain under bathroom sink.

A-1 Patrick's Sewer & Pipe Services

Based in Chicago Lawn, IL, we are the company that does it all. Whether you need sewer repair or drain unclogging, our highly experienced local technicians will be more than happy to help. With more than 10 years of experience, our professional technicians have helped many households with their sewer, pipe and water issues. Our company is licensed, bonded, and insured, which means that all the results delivered by our specialist, will be of the highest quality! We service the city of Chicago and Chicago land area.

Plumb-It Inc

Hi. My name is Scott and I am the owner of Plumb-It Inc. I am a 6 year army infantry veteran and have been plumbing for 12 years now. We are a newer company with low overhead so we can provide you with the top notch service of a larger company without the high pricing. We are experienced with all facets of plumbing to include service, remodeling, and new construction, commercial and residential. Honesty, integrity, and respect are cornerstones of my life philosophy, and I employ these characteristics in my daily work and dealings with people

Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning

Four Seasons Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing began as a father-son business operating out of a Chicago garage in 1971. They went from home to home repairing furnaces and air conditioners with the goal of offering their customers honest and competent service. No extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Additional contacts: Chicago 773-413-1505 & 773-413-1028, South suburbs 708-406-3002, Southwest suburbs 815-306-2471, West suburbs 630-210-3352, North & Northwest 847-201-3222 , Northwest Indiana 219-228-8606, and (866) 444-2404. Additional emails - cs@fourseasons-chicago.com, customer.service@fourseasons-chicago.com, fs@fourseasons-chicago.com. Additional fax numbers- 773-284-9484, 847-783-0400. Additional contact names - David Musial. Additional DBAs - Four Seasons Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing, Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., Four Seasons Heating & Air.

Offers by Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

J209898
    chicago
    chicago dept of bldg
    04/23/2017

Wells and septic tanks.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc.

How is DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. overall rated?

DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. open?

DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. provide

DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc.?

Yes, DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. offer?

DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. offers the following services: Install and repair all brands and sizes of hot water heaters. Repair or replace/install all ejector pumps and sump pumps. Faucet repairs and installs. Rodding on any and all drains. Repair and replace water and drain lines. Camera/video sewer inspections and rod out station install's. Gas line repairs and installs. We also offer gas leak detection.

Are there any services DRC Plumbing and Sewer, Inc. does not offer?

Wells and septic tanks.