Lawrence E Gustafson Roofing

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2006

Super Service Award Winner for 2016. Family owned & operated. Please call Larry at (847) 404-1687! I'd love to speak with you about your contracting needs!...

Peterson Roofing Inc

Established in 1978, Peterson Roofing is a full service exterior company that has been proudly serving the Chicagoland area and Northwest suburbs since 1978. Whether it is a small repair or a complete replacement project, Peterson Professionals have the experience to meet your exterior needs. We have dedicated and experienced crews that specialize in roofing, siding, gutters, preventive maintenance, attic insulation, masonry and more. Our crews are continually trained in-house in our training facility to keep up-to-date with all OSHA regulations and installation procedures. Give us a call today and see for yourself the difference a Peterson Professional makes. Having trouble selecting materials or colors? Come visit our design center and have a Peterson Professional help you select the right materials for you. Peterson Roofing has 30 Employees. Cost is determined by the job. No extra charge for after hours service. LICENSE NUMBER: 104-002674.

Offers by Peterson Roofing Inc on Angi
General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

Hynek Construction

Owner operated. 20 years experience. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email, phone, web.

08/07/2020

Roof deck had rotted and plywood was delaminating until it was unsafe to walk on and moister had begun to appear in attic space. Larry and his crew did a fine job over two days replacing the roof deck/shingles adding a ridge vent to eliminate future issues with mold and inadequate tactic ventilation. Overall experience was great - the only area of improvement would be to get after it on clean up and damage to yard and plants. But...would use again and recommend to anyone needing a roof!

Description of Work
Roof decking replaced and shingles

Category roofing,chimney repair

07/15/2020

Larry and his team did an exceptional job.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Category roofing,chimney repair

04/22/2019

Larry came out and gave us a fair quote for the job that needed to be done. He showed up as scheduled and the work was performed as promised. His crew was professional, friendly, and cleaned up the site thoroughly. I definitely recommend him for the job.

Description of Work
Repair leaking roof and two other potential/future leaks.

06/28/2018

There seems to be the practice on Angies List of giving anyone who does a decent job an 'A'; I rarely feel like giving out 'A's. But Larry Gustafson and my new roofs most definitely deserve an 'A'. I found Larry to be super-likable, easy to talk to and very honest. The main reason we were getting a new roof was bc raccoons had gotten into my lower attic twice over the fall/winter. He had the idea of putting 4 feet of sheet metal all around the edges of my lower roof, so future raccoons still may be able to pull up shingles but they will have a much tougher time getting into lower attic. He also gave me a new attic fan, replaced the vents and added a new ridge vent to the upper roof. Even with all these, he was still more than a grand cheaper then either of my other estimates. What they other reviewers say is true- Larry is up on the roof with his crew working/supervising and doing the more important tasks e.g. flashings, vents. He and his guys finished the work a couple of months ago and I have seen zero leaks or problems despite having had plenty of rain.

Description of Work
new upper & lower roofs

06/10/2018

He was very communicative and did a great job!

Description of Work
Tear-off and re-roofing whole house

05/06/2018

Exceptionally good job. Went the extra mile and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
New roof with tear off

01/10/2018

Lawrence came over and did a visual inspection with the owner present. He then provided a verbal estimate and followed up with a detailed written estimate for the work. A large crew came as scheduled. My ranch house took three days to complete. Everything about the experience was professional. I would not hesitate to hire Lawrence again.

Description of Work
Re-roofing house

08/27/2017

Larry was great. So easy to work with and completed job well and did a great job of clean up.

Description of Work
Installed new roof according to code.

07/24/2017

It went great. I was very pleased. A friend referred to them and I felt like I could trust him. A friend of mine hired someone else and attacked by them. Since a friend referred to me, I felt very safe having them in my home to do the work.

Description of Work
Tore up old garage shingles, installed new architectural shingles and took old shingles off-site

07/16/2017

Larry was very responsive, showing up within a day of my original message. When he arrived and got on the roof, he immediately assessed the scope of the repair was greater than originally estimate made from the ground. Based on that new scope, he arranged to return with needed supplies in 2 days. He showed up in 2 days and completed the repairs as specified. His team was efficient, professional, and neat - nothing was left behind.

Description of Work
Larry repaired a section of roof.

Roofing installation & repair.

call for details