LAKE COOK EXTERIORS INC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since February 2004

50 E PALATINE ROAD

Palatine, IL 60067

Lake Cook Exteriors is open for business and practicing Social Distancing. All measurements for your quote are performed on the outside of your home to provide you with an emailed bid sent directly to you. Here at Lake Cook Exteriors Inc we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the Gutter Installation trade and are committed to quality from beginning to end of your project. We also install Siding, Windows, Doors and Patio Doors. We are proud winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award from 2010 - 2020. Bill and I, along with our staff and crews extend our thanks and gratitude to you for your business and are very excited to be celebrating our 33nd year in business. We have been able to adapt and grow our business to meet the needs of our loyal customers, provide innovative, quality products and installation services for our clients. We have enjoyed great satisfaction and pride from our many years in business, our teamwork and our relationship with our clients. ...

02/19/2022

Dion R.

Quickly, professionally, and quality work

Description of Work
New gutters

04/12/2021

Chris C.

They did a great job on the gutters, although they are installed so tightly to the eave, it is difficult to clean them now. A year later, a couple gutter straps have disengaged from the gutter itself. I called to have them quote fixing the straps and give me a quote for leaf guards. They refused to come out because they only do the original installation. They do not come back out to support you as a customer even if you're happy paying. I find this surprising and obviously disappointing because now I need to find someone to come do this work, and I imagine, complain how the "last guys" didn't install things right. What a pain. My review went from really positive to very disappointing. It may seem like a small thing, but wouldn't you expect them to come back out to serve you as a customer?

Description of Work
New gutters and downspouts

03/31/2020

MADELINE R.

Very well. Service was prompt and communication throughout the transaction was exceptional.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for your business. Appreciate your comments and I will share with Don!

03/05/2020

Pat M.

On 3/2/2020 my gutters were replaced by Lake Cook Exteriors. If you're in need of replacing your aged old gutters, I can assure you that you will NOT find anyone better than Lake Cook Exteriors. When you contact them for an estimate, they reply quickly. When you have questions, they are right there to answer them. The salesman, Don Tenuto, is easy to work with. He listens to you and is very accommodating. The installer, John, is THE BEST!!! He is very professional. He makes sure everything is PERFECT. He is a true craftsman of his trade. Every little detail does not get passed him. He shows up on time, works endlessly throughout the day until dark. Doesn't talk on his phone or take breaks. He IS a man of PRIDE in what he does and it shows. If you want the best, at an reasonable/fair price, look no further than Lake Cook Exterior. They also do siding, fascia, soffits to name a few. A well rounded company. [*** Link removed ***] located in Palatine. 847-991-9180

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback of our staff and crew and service. A positive review from our customer makes our day!! Thanks.

01/02/2020

Chris C.

Don, the estimator, communicated throughout the bid and scheduling process. The crew was excellent. Showing care and craftsmanship. We won't know how well the new gutters do until the spring rains, but they look great. Definitely a reputable firm. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Replacement gutters

Category gutter repair

Thank you for taking the time to give Lake Cook your feedback about our service and staff! We take pride in what we do and really do appreciate your positive information. Thank you.

10/15/2019

Curtis K.

A total of four quotes were obtained for this work. While not the lowest cost, but very competitive, we were influenced by the positive reviews posted on-line. We were not disappointed. Don Tenuto served as the "point man" and delivered on every commitment made. Numerous improvement suggestions were offered over the former installation strategy and all were accepted. Lake Cook performed the work on the promised date and followed up the following day to ensure we were satisfied with the final product and that the clean up was acceptable. A really positive experience!

Description of Work
Complete gutter /downspout replacement

06/19/2019

Cindy C.

My experience with this company was wonderful. They rebuilt the fascia on my house, installed new gutters, oversized doin spouts and Bulldog gutter guards. Don and the team were knowledgeable and professional. They completed the the job and left nothing behind. I would definitely recommend Lake Cook Exteriors.

Description of Work
New gutters with getter covers

03/23/2019

JULIE S.

It went great. Don gave me an estimate and followed up with me multiple times to answer any questions. When the work started, it was done in one day.

Description of Work
We needed new gutters.

11/08/2018

B H.

Quick response from Don. Seems like fair price. Couple of weeks before installation. Good suggestions from Don, (sales and estimator). Installed today, very happy with product and installer (John). Wish I had purchased years ago, feel much more secure with the new gutters.

Description of Work
Gutter and downspouts installation

Category gutter repair

Thank you for your positive comments - we are happy your installation went great. Don thanks you for your kind words about his services.

10/24/2018

Michael S.

Lake Cook supplied multiple samples to choose from, so I could select the correct color for my gutters and down spouts. The leaf guard choice was of a matching color. For my roof, multiple choices were also supplied to select a match for my brick and new gutter system. All of the work was quickly done and expertly installed. After all work was done my property was cleaner than before the contractors had arrived!

Description of Work
Lake Cook replaced gutters, downspouts and installed a leaf-guard system. They also recommended a contractor that Lake Cook has worked with previously, and replaced my roof.

Category gutter repair, roofing

We thank you for your business and glad we could recommend a roofing contractor also!

10/22/2018

sandy C.

Great! Installer was very thorough and cleaned up everything.

Description of Work
We had new windows installed on our whole house

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

10/12/2018

Jill H.

Lake Cook Exteriors is highly professional and their products/costs are very competitive. We sought 5 bids for this job and Lake Cook's bid provided the best overall value in terms of cost, quality of products offered, and overall company reputation. We purchased a whole-house gutter system as well as the Bulldog gutter leaf guards and are very happy with the work. Staff were highly professional and responsive to all inquiries. We will definitely use Lake Cook for future exterior renovations on our home!

Description of Work
Replacement of all the gutters on our house

Category gutter repair

Thanks for great feedback. I will share your comments with my staff!

06/23/2018

Chris V.

Very easy to work with company. Got back to us on all details. Work done i n timely manner. Job done well . We are very happy with results.

Description of Work
old gutters removed . new gutters installed

Category gutter repair

Thanks for your feedback and we are pleased you had a good experience with us.

04/12/2018

Meridith M.

This is actually the second time we have used Lake Cook Exteriors. They replaced downspouts on a rental property. That went so well we decided to hire them for a siding replacement for our primary home. From start to finish the process was flawless. Don, the salesman, was professional, prompt and kept us updated everyday. He explained the processes and helped us to make more informed choices on what we wanted for the final look of our home. Jack and Jerry, the installers were the real stars as they arrived early in the morning and didn't go home until dark. The April weather was freezing cold, but they worked each and every day without stopping. The one thing that I found very interesting was they didn't rip off the siding all at at once. I have seen companies do that in our neighborhood. They only took off what they felt they could complete in a day, The attention to detail was phenomenal. They even surrounded the electrical outlets and the water spickets. They cleaned up each day and the final clean up was well done. The house looks amazing.

Description of Work
Siding, soffit and fascia replacement

Category gutter repair, siding

First of all thank you for your continued business. We appreciate the trust you have placed in Lake Cook Exteriors. We take great pride in the dedication and personal service that Don Tenuto and our siding crew give to our customers. So thank you for your wonderful gesture to share your positive experience with others. Your compliments are very rewarding to us knowing you experienced a "flawless process" and a house that looks amazing. Thank you again! It has been our pleasure working with you. Bill and Karen Sheetz - Owners Lake Cook Exteriors Inc. Palatine

09/27/2017

Kristine H.

Don was absolutely great - so professional and very responsive; wonderful communication throughout the entire process; from my first phone call prior to the free estimate, his honest assessment of the work that should be done, through scheduling, and a visit while the crew was working ...and a follow up phone call once the work was complete. The crew were respectful and did a terrific job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replace gutters and downspouts on our home.

09/27/2017

Kristine H.

Mr. Tenuto was extremely pleasant to speak with, understood the "pitch" issues, and was able to make appropriate recommendations. I highly recommend considering LAKE COOK EXTERIORS INC.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

09/08/2017

Phyllis A.

Lots of questions were answered with a thoroughness that indicated complete knowledge of the product, installation procedures, and an understanding of the house's unique features. The estimate was carefully written and fully explained. My salesperson, Don, was on the job site every day and at the conclusion of the project. There were multiple phone contacts regarding scheduling, clarification of what to expect during each phase of the project, and checking my comfort level while the job was being completed. The installers were knowledgeable and displayed a fantastic work ethic. The job site was clean at the end of each day. When it was necessary, materials were carefully and safely stored on site. Knowledge of the installation process, quality of materials, and expertise was shown by each person employed by Lake Cook Exteriors. I am completely satisfied with the finished product.

Description of Work
Gutters and downspouts, gutter guards, soffit, and fascia

Category gutter repair

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Don and our crews. Don thanks you also and your feedback about the job performance. Your kind comments are really appreciated! Karen Sheetz

08/30/2017

Duane B.

Job went very well, gutters are pitched correctly and no more problems.

Description of Work
New gutters and down spouts plus gutter guard to keep out debris.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for your positive feedback about your installation. We are happy to hear your gutter issues have been resolved. Appreciate your business. Lake Cook Exteriors Karen

06/28/2017

James S.

They were the only company out of 5 that gave me an quote within 3 days which surprised me. One other I received over a week later after a call and the other three I never received a written complete estimate. Lake Cook sells a good product and installed the windows and doors just like they have been installed by the builder.

Description of Work
I replaced 5 windows, a patio door and three exterior doors.

01/25/2017

DAWN F.

Excellent work. Don was very responsive to all inquiries. Work crew arrived when expected and completed the job in about 6 hours. They asked questions as needed to make sure we would be satisfied. They cleaned up thoroughly after completing the job. We're very pleased with the job they did.

Description of Work
replace gutters and downspouts

Category gutter repair

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thanks very much for the positive response about the gutter installation that Lake Cook Exteriors just completed. We appreciate your business very much and I will share you comments with Don and the crew as they really like to hear the customer is very happy. Best regards, Karen Sheetz General Manager

11/30/2016

Bennett T.

I submitted a request for some follow up work and never really got it addressed, but then they didn?t come out to do the work in the first place. Pricing is okay, make sure there is a good communication established beforehand. A worker left cigarette butts in my front yard and some screws and nails. They didn?t do a proper job in cleaning that up. They shouldn?t have let that guy smoke in the front yard, and in someone?s property at the end of the day. I don't need the follow up now.

Description of Work
Gutter work.

Category gutter repair

I wanted to respond to your review about the installation that Lake Cook Exteriors did in May 2012. I apologize about the concerns you had noted. If there is something that we can do please let me know. Best regards, Karen Sheetz Co-Owner

11/18/2016

James E.

They came on time and did the whole job quickly. Looks great and will improve leaf cleaning. Bigger downspouts!

Description of Work
Replace all gutters.

Category gutter repair

I am glad we could help you with your gutter needs. thank you for your time. Don

11/18/2016

Stephen M.

He arrived on the specified time slot. Very professional, worked on the project with no breaks. Finished before expected. The finished project was exactly as I envisioned it when discussed during the initial contact. Would certainly hire again.

Description of Work
Installation of gutters and downspouts.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad we could do a good job for you. please let us know if we can be any help in the future. Don

11/08/2016

Jennifer D.

Well - they even tacked up some facia that was loose and we had not noticed. I see leaves sitting atop rather than in our gutters right now. We would be cleaning our gutters multiple times a year so our payback time is pretty quick!

Description of Work
Clean and screen on our gutters

Category gutter repair

I'm glad we could help you with your leaf problem. When the guys told me about your loose fascia, I asked them to nail it back up. I figured it would help you out a little. Thanks for the work and your time. Don

10/25/2016

Brian S.

I am very happy with the work done. Don gave me a thorough quote and even called after I signed the contract to clarify the placement of one of the downspouts. He kept me informed through the scheduling process and was able to work around some scheduling challenges that I brought to the table. The onsite team members were courteous, professional, and cleaned up the site completely. The foreman explained everything and made sure I was satisfied with the work before they left the site.

Description of Work
I hired Lake Cook Exteriors to replace the gutters and downspouts on my house and garage.

Category gutter repair

I am glad we could help you with your gutters and that you were happy with us and the final outcome of your job. Thank you for your time. Don

GMART Inc

6 emploees, VSI Certified Siding Installation , EPA Certified Lead Free Contractor Hail Damage Insurance Claims Free Service Free Hail Inspection

Home Build - Windows, Doors & Siding

Home Build specializes in installations or replacement windows, doors, and siding. Home Build is a locally owned and operated home improvement contractor. At Home Build, every project is owner sold, supervised and approved. We’ve been providing superior products and customer-focused service for Chicago northwestern suburbs homeowners since 1997. We understand that we are only as good as the quality of the products we offer, which is why we have aligned with trusted manufacturers such as Pella, Alside, Marvin, Simpson, Therma-Tru, James Hardie, and other industry leaders. We offer something to fit every budget and many of our products are backed by lifetime warranties to give our customers added peace of mind.

Accurate Contracting Service

Accurate Contracting Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated, BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, that has been serving the community since 1998. Our owner, Ronald Peterson, is a General Contractor with 40+ years of ground up, hands on structural experience. With Ron's knowledge and experience, he has helped homeowners with design, layout and product decisions that can be a difficult and sometimes frustrating process. We pride ourselves on delivering superior products and services at rates that are more than competitive. Accurate Contracting Services has implemented a policy of promoting environmentally safe products and recycling shingles, which frees landfills of a product that never decomposes. Whether you're looking to enhance the look of your house, improve energy efficiency or increase your home's resale value, Accurate Contracting Services will help you decide the best option to fit your needs and budget.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover

GUTTER INSTALLATIONS - NO GUTTER REPAIR SERVICE - LEAF GUARD INSTALLED AT TIME OF WHOLE HOUSE GUTTER INSTALLATION. SIDING, SOFFIT, FASCIA AND WINDOW TRIM. WINDOWS AND VINYL AND WOOD PATIO DOORS. FIBERGLASS ENTRY DOOR SYSTEMS.

WE DO NOT OFFER ANY REPAIR SERVICES FOR GUTTERS OR SIDING. WE DO NOT DO ANY ROOFING.