LAKE COOK EXTERIORS INC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since February 2004

50 E PALATINE ROAD

Palatine, IL 60067

Lake Cook Exteriors is open for business and practicing Social Distancing. All measurements for your quote are performed on the outside of your home to provide you with an emailed bid sent directly to you. Here at Lake Cook Exteriors Inc we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the Gutter Installation trade and are committed to quality from beginning to end of your project. We also install Siding, Windows, Doors and Patio Doors. We are proud winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award from 2010 - 2020. Bill and I, along with our staff and crews extend our thanks and gratitude to you for your business and are very excited to be celebrating our 33nd year in business. We have been able to adapt and grow our business to meet the needs of our loyal customers, provide innovative, quality products and installation services for our clients. We have enjoyed great satisfaction and pride from our many years in business, our teamwork and our relationship with our clients. ...

gutter repair (108)siding companies (8)window replacement (7)door installation (5)roofing (7)general contractors (2)

04/12/2021

They did a great job on the gutters, although they are installed so tightly to the eave, it is difficult to clean them now. A year later, a couple gutter straps have disengaged from the gutter itself. I called to have them quote fixing the straps and give me a quote for leaf guards. They refused to come out because they only do the original installation. They do not come back out to support you as...

Description of Work
New gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

03/31/2020

Very well. Service was prompt and communication throughout the transaction was exceptional.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement.

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

Thank you for your business. Appreciate your comments and I will share with Don!

03/05/2020

On 3/2/2020 my gutters were replaced by Lake Cook Exteriors. If you're in need of replacing your aged old gutters, I can assure you that you will NOT find anyone better than Lake Cook Exteriors. When you contact them for an estimate, they reply quickly. When you have questions, they are right there to answer them. The salesman, Don Tenuto, is easy to work with. He listens to you and is very accomm...

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback of our staff and crew and service. A positive review from our customer makes our day!! Thanks.

01/02/2020

Don, the estimator, communicated throughout the bid and scheduling process. The crew was excellent. Showing care and craftsmanship. We won't know how well the new gutters do until the spring rains, but they look great. Definitely a reputable firm. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Replacement gutters

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give Lake Cook your feedback about our service and staff! We take pride in what we do and really do appreciate your positive information. Thank you.

10/15/2019

A total of four quotes were obtained for this work. While not the lowest cost, but very competitive, we were influenced by the positive reviews posted on-line. We were not disappointed. Don Tenuto served as the "point man" and delivered on every commitment made. Numerous improvement suggestions were offered over the former installation strategy and all were accepted. Lake Cook performed the work o...

Description of Work
Complete gutter /downspout replacement

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

06/19/2019

My experience with this company was wonderful. They rebuilt the fascia on my house, installed new gutters, oversized doin spouts and Bulldog gutter guards. Don and the team were knowledgeable and professional. They completed the the job and left nothing behind. I would definitely recommend Lake Cook Exteriors.

Description of Work
New gutters with getter covers

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

03/23/2019

It went great. Don gave me an estimate and followed up with me multiple times to answer any questions. When the work started, it was done in one day.

Description of Work
We needed new gutters.

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

11/08/2018

Quick response from Don. Seems like fair price. Couple of weeks before installation. Good suggestions from Don, (sales and estimator). Installed today, very happy with product and installer (John). Wish I had purchased years ago, feel much more secure with the new gutters.

Description of Work
Gutter and downspouts installation

Work Completed On 11/08/2018

Thank you for your positive comments - we are happy your installation went great. Don thanks you for your kind words about his services.

10/24/2018

Lake Cook supplied multiple samples to choose from, so I could select the correct color for my gutters and down spouts. The leaf guard choice was of a matching color. For my roof, multiple choices were also supplied to select a match for my brick and new gutter system. All of the work was quickly done and expertly installed. After all work was done my property was cleaner than before the contracto...

Description of Work
Lake Cook replaced gutters, downspouts and installed a leaf-guard system. They also recommended a contractor that Lake Cook has worked with previously, and replaced my roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

We thank you for your business and glad we could recommend a roofing contractor also!

10/22/2018

Great! Installer was very thorough and cleaned up everything.

Description of Work
We had new windows installed on our whole house

Category gutter repair,replacement windows

GUTTER INSTALLATIONS - NO GUTTER REPAIR SERVICE - LEAF GUARD INSTALLED AT TIME OF WHOLE HOUSE GUTTER INSTALLATION. SIDING, SOFFIT, FASCIA AND WINDOW TRIM. WINDOWS AND VINYL AND WOOD PATIO DOORS. FIBERGLASS ENTRY DOOR SYSTEMS.

WE DO NOT OFFER ANY REPAIR SERVICES FOR GUTTERS OR SIDING. WE DO NOT DO ANY ROOFING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover