Holda Construction Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2011

Super Service Award Winner-5 Yrs in a Row! Roofing-Siding-Windows-Gutters If you’re like many homeowners, it’s probably taken you years to cross off some of the biggest projects on your “To-Do List”. You might feel frustrated or even anxious just thinking about the following questions: “Can I

Windows & SidingInsulated SidingGutters and Downspouts

siding companies (96)roofing (91)gutter repair (203)window replacement (37)woodworking (14)general contractors (14)insulation (8)door installation (7)chimney repair (4)garage building (3)lighting (3)masonry (2)

03/03/2021

Jennifer A.

The work was completed in one day, the workmen were professional, on time & very nice. The craftsmanship was superb, the gutters & fascia look amazing & everything was cleaned up like brand new!! I will be using Holda for any future projects.

Description of Work
Copper Gutters & Fascia replacement

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing, siding, woodworking

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

07/02/2020

Pam M.

My roof was originally cedar shake and needed replacement but with architectural shingles so it was a pretty big job. They completed it in 2 days. Great company to work with - quote process was easy - pricing was fair (had 5 quotes and all within $500.00). Quality and attention to detail was excellent. Before they started work all landscaping was protected and when finished everything was cleaned up - no nails left - no shingles left - nothing. Very impressive! It was obvious the employees were experienced and extremely hard working. I would use them again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

06/20/2020

Marilyn K.

Never came or called, just text me to take a picture of what I needed done . If I was able to get up there to take a picture I would of done the job my self.

Description of Work
Fascia and Soffit repair and replace starter trim on roof and caulk, never came just text me to take a picture of it .

Category roofing, garage builders, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

06/18/2020

Carl L.

Holda Construction did make an error on their side where they forgot to provide me with a quote. After some follow-up, Mariusz personally came to my home to complete the quote, and apologized to me for the delay in the quote. This meant a lot, that the owner himself would personally come to my home to apologize for the oversight. He was quick, efficient, asked the questions and I had my quote in no time and am considering him for this work. His prices are fair, his other reviews are terrific for a reason, anyone who cares this much about providing a quote you know will provide solid workmanship that you can trust.

Description of Work
Roofing, Siding, Gutters

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

11/06/2019

Justin C.

This is the second time we used Holda construction, the first to replace our roof an gutters in 2016 and this time in 2019 to replace our siding, facia and soffit. From my initial inquiry Holda was very responsive and accommodating. Mariusz came out to walk through our options and was able to articulate the pros/cons of each. Our quote was sent over in a few days with no pressure to move forward. Holda's price was right in line with others and based on the quality of their workmanship and their professional nature it was a easy decision. The project went great and would love our finished product! Thanks to Holda for another successful project on our home as they set a high bar for the work they complete. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a top notch exterior contractor.

Description of Work
Siding, Facia, Soffit, Gutters, Roof

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

06/27/2019

JoAnn P.

We had Holda Construction replace our gutters, downspouts, soffits and fascia in 2013 and were very pleased with their work. We didn't hesitate to contact them again when we needed our windows rewrapped with aluminum this year (6/2019). They responded quickly with a quote. The work was completed in the time promised. They did a great job and cleaned up the work area. The workers were polite, knowledgeable, proficient, and answered any questions I had. I definitely recommend them. The cost listed is for rewrapping the windows.

Description of Work
rewrap windows with aluminum

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

05/30/2019

Carlos C.

From start to finish, this company was fantastic. They were fast, efficient, courtesy and most important, explained step by step.

Description of Work
Roofing work

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

05/13/2019

Lee M.

Very smoothly. Only one little concern; but, they handled it promptly and well.

Description of Work
Tear-off roof

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking time to write this review! We're happy that your experience with us left such a positive impression. Thanks again for supporting our family business.

05/03/2019

Karen G.

The work was done on time and was done well.

Description of Work
We needed siding replaced.

Category siding

Work Completed On 04/17/2019

03/11/2019

David P.

We just had Holda Construction put vinyl siding on our entire house. They were definitely the best priced company, and the installation was perfect! The installer was a real craftsman and our house now looks better than it did when it was built back in 1992. I would highly recommend Holda Construction to anyone!

Description of Work
New Vinyl Siding on Entire House

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

12/18/2018

Timothy R.

We hired Holda Construction for a new roof based on the recommendation of a friend who had a good experience with them. Great communication from Mariusz throughout the job. He kept us informed so we knew what to expect each step of the way. No high pressure sales tactics or gimmicks and he delivered on all of his promises. I was nervous about the thousands of roofing nails during the tear off but his crew did a great job cleaning up the yard at the end of each day. Thank you Mariusz for delivering an A+ experience. We will definitely do business with Mariusz/Holda again and highly recommend them to all.

Description of Work
Roofing and gutters

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

11/18/2018

Janine S.

Easy from start to finish! Marius was great at explaining and answering questions. He provided quotes for repairing the one area where we had a leak as well as the whole roof replacement. We went with he entire roof as well as gutters since there was some previous damage. He was great about getting us on the schedule so quickly since we had damage and winter is approaching. I wish all home improvement projects would go so smoothly!

Description of Work
Roof & gutter replacement

Work Completed On 11/10/2018

11/08/2018

Philip R.

As I hoped. The damage occurred in May so we had plenty of time to research what we wanted done and by whom. Holda was doing another damage repair up the block and so we vetted them. The supervisor was helpful in getting what we wanted and done in prompt time.

Description of Work
Hail Damage repair

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

05/14/2018

Nick N.

Mariusz and his team did an excellent job with everything!!! He provided exceptional customer service and quality products. The roofing team was friendly and the gutter team took time to ensure everything would be drained to the proper place. I have and will continue to recommend Holda Construction to everyone.

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutters

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

05/10/2018

Mary P.

We first invited HOLDA to bid six months ago, (among other companies) based on the quality of their work which we had seen firsthand in the neighborhood, and the excellent reviews from neighbors. We had to delay our project at that time, but called them this spring and they were able to begin right away. Mariusz explained all our options, took time showing materials options, and did not pressure us at all. The materials arrived promptly as expected, and they began work on time. We especially appreciated the care taken by his craftsmen to meet the requirements of the Hardie siding product they were applying. Mariusz was on site several times, and followed up at the completion of the project as well. Each day the worksite was cleaned up and secured. We had only one or two questions/concerns, which were responded to promptly and satisfactorily. I am so glad we went with them, and I recommend them for others looking for a similar, high-quality experience.

Description of Work
Replace 30 yr old siding, gutters, trim

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

05/10/2018

David S.

Long overdue review but I don't like doing reviews right away as I prefer to wait until a period of time has surpassed so I can gage the quality of work over an extended period of time. Last year I had serious roof damage thanks to a rain, wind, hail storm. I found Holda Construction while reviewing roofers on Angies List. I contacted Holda Construction and choose them after working closely with the owner Mariusz Holda on fixing my roof and some siding. He promptly made immediate repairs before another weather system came in the next day that could have caused even greater damage to my house. He provided a good estimate and worked closely with me and my insurance company to replace my entire roof. My cost was minimal and my roof was replaced promptly. It's been over a year and my roof looks great even after a recent hail storm again. Mariusz was a pleasure to work with. He was professional at all times and I have recommended him to coworkers who did suffer recent storm damage to their homes.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged roof

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 05/09/2017

04/04/2018

bill Z.

job was quoted in timely fashion. The work was completed with quality, in a timely fashion and withing the quoted amount

Description of Work
new roof and gutters

Work Completed On 03/24/2018

02/04/2018

Katie L.

They did a great job and got everything repaired in one day. They took up some of the shingles in order to replace the flashing and put in a better quality ice and water shield. Everything was fixed up and back in tip top shape very quickly. We were very happy and very relieved to have it fixed.

Description of Work
We had some minor damage to our roof. There was some exposed wood beneath the shingles that we were concerned was causing some water damage.

Work Completed On 01/31/2018

12/20/2017

Gregory M.

They came on time and were very efficient in their work.

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Work Completed On 12/19/2017

12/05/2017

mark B.

I had Mariusz install new gutter at my house in Arl Hts, he did an amazing job, i was floored when i saw how good of a job he did, 10 out of 10 thanks

Description of Work
gutters throughout

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

12/03/2017

Rob S.

It went very well. I had used Holda construction for some other work on my house (siding) and my experience with them influenced my decision to hire them again. Can't speak to how the price compared to other roofing contractors since I did not get any other quotes but I didn't hire them based on priced, I hired them based on the quality of their work. Once again, they did a great job and I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
New Roof (complete tear off)

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

11/16/2017

Sungjai L.

Very satisfied with the quality and professionalism of Holda Construction. Great communication from the very beginning. Mariusz just came across as a fair and honest, and caring guy - more so than several of the other contractors I'd met. My intuition was proven correct by not only Mariusz but his entire team. Great window/door installer named Mirek - courteous, professional, great handiwork. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replacement of roof, soffits/fascia, gutters, siding - replace window, patio door, storm door.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

10/23/2017

Robert F.

Mariusz is a very knowledgeable and reasonable contractor and was very pleasant to deal with. We agreed on an affordable price and scheduled immediately for work. Very pleased with the quality of work and had not had any rain issues since!

Description of Work
Our living room ceiling was leaking water during a rain storm and it was determined that our upstairs window sills were to blame.

Category replacement windows