Archadeck of Chicagoland

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2008

With 30 years of business and over 100,000 completed projects, Archadeck’s experience and professionalism ensures unmatched quality and service. Family owned. Corporate name: Integrity Enterprises Inc. We are a full-service design & build company. We are not set up for any kind of repair or

2022 Super Service Award

decks & porches (139)Patios (31)hardscaping (31)patio enclosures (11)architect (11)woodworking (7)outdoor kitchens (3)window replacement (2)stone & gravel (2)masonry (2)deck cleaning (18)lawn & landscaping (5)

08/01/2022

Lawrence S.

We were replacing a builder-installed 2nd floor stoop with a new deck. We expect to move in about five years, so we weren't looking for anything fancy, just a good solid deck we could enjoy while we're here and one that the next homeowners could enjoy. We wanted a space for a grill and a dining table. That was enough for our designer Kristen to create a deck design that worked perfectly. We've spent a number of afternoons on our new deck and are really pleased. If I could add one item to the design discussion it would have been lighting. I have to tell you about construction. At the end of every day, I'd receive an update letting me know what was completed that day and plans for the next. When weather interrupted construction, we were kept apprised of plans. Even with the delay, work was completed on time.

Description of Work
Design and install new deck

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for sharing your positive review. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here at Archadeck. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience and that your new deck is already getting plenty of good use! Enjoy your new outdoor space and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to reach out.

03/18/2022

Adam K.

Nick and Archadeck couldn't have been more professional or provided a better experience. The sales process was easy with no pressure. Communication and responsiveness were great – and our deck looks fantastic!

Description of Work
Needed a new deck

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

01/09/2022

Kenneth R.

Archadeck representatives made our home project go very smoothly from start to finish. After an initial and unavoidable startup delay, Archadeck honored every commitment they made to get the project completed. Installers and materials arrived when expected, work progressed faster than expected, outside areas cleaned up after every day's work, and we were sent an email every evening updating us on what was completed that day and what would be happening the next day. Excellent workmanship by a good group of professionals. We are happy with the finished product!

Description of Work
Replace wooden deck boards, hand rails and stairs with PVC decking materials.

Work Completed On 12/23/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the feedback and we hope you enjoy your updated deck for many years to come.

12/01/2021

Rebekah D.

My Archadeck Patio is magnificent! It's so roomy and beautiful, we love it and wish we'd done it sooner

Description of Work
New Paver Patio

Category decks, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 12/01/2021

Review for Archadeck of Chicagoland - 395 West Northwest Highway, Palatine, IL - 39559018

Thank you for your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it! We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your patio, it turned out gorgeous!

02/06/2021

Laura G.

The entire project went smoothly. Lisa, my design consultant, helped me to visualize the completed project. Coco, the builder, is amazing at his craft. Everyone was very pleasant and great to work with!

Description of Work
Screen porch

Category awnings, decks, sunrooms

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are so happy to hear that the process went smoothly, and your project turned out great! We know you will make many memories in your adorable screened porch! Thank you

10/31/2020

Marilyn S.

It went very well. Lisa the design consultant was very helpful. I was given a discount option to have the work done on their off season and payment options that offered additional discounts. Because this was a re-decking job Archadeck senior two excellent carpenters. One was Jared and J.R. ,the master carpenter, who could address any unforeseen problems with re-decking. These carpenters were punctual, tidy, professional craftsmen. To my delight the deck was completed in seven days. They could have finished sooner but they didn't want to ruch the job. The deck is absolutely beautiful.

Description of Work
I had my 320' sq.ft. deck re-decked. Archadeck of Chicagoland was the only company I could find that would do a re-deck as opposed to a more costly total tear down. Archadeck also explained that it could cost more if they found damage or problems. I appreciated that warning. Luckily, no issues were found that these carpenters couldn't handle.

Category decks, deck cleaning, woodworking, architect

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the deck and that the process went smoothly for you! It was a pleasure and we know that you will enjoy your outdoor space for years to come!

10/30/2020

Jessie T.

What a deck! I wanted a safe deck & at the same time can accommodate more than 2 people. Not only did Archadeck did an awesome job, they finished much earlier than expected. Well worth the price!!

Description of Work
Backyard deck

Category decks, architect

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Review for Archadeck of Chicagoland - 395 West Northwest Highway, Palatine, IL - 38991975

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time and we are so happy to hear that you love the deck! It looks gorgeous and we can't wait for you to enjoy many summer nights relaxing in your new space!

07/29/2020

Michelle V.

Our designer, Lisa Rech, ghosted us after our consultation. On 6/20/20 we spent a good 90 minutes reviewing our needs and wants for our backyard project. We discussed several different options for our backyard and did come to agreement that Archadeck likely couldn't beat the price that we received from another contractor for a composite deck. However, we were strongly interested in a quote on a covered porch and Archadeck was the only company we asked to quote. We discussed that our HOA had various rules for the project and I sent them via email the same day following our consultation and Lisa acknowledged my email 2 days later. We were told to expect to hear back within a couple of weeks with next steps and nothing. I sent a follow up email on 7/13/20 and on 7/29/20, still no response to my inquiry. If you've decided not to quote a project, you should just be professional and communicate it instead of keeping clients waiting weeks or months on end. It's really unprofessional and will make sure our neighbors in the development are aware if anyone asks for recommendations, which is quite common on our neighborhood site. What a waste of our time.

Description of Work
Covered Patio Design

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

[Member Name Removed], I apologize. No good excuse for not getting back to you and I have discussed this with your designer. If it matters, her intent was not to ignore you. We are busier then we have ever been this year, with so many people at home wanting to improve their outdoor living space, and she has fallen behind. Again, not a good excuse and we apologize.

07/23/2020

Daniel M.

This is one of, if not the worst, companies I’ve ever dealt with. Very unprofessional and ZERO follow up. After much difficulty even getting someone to talk to, I had 2 guys show up unannounced in my back yard to take measurements and then never heard anything or received an estimate. I think this is a local franchise that buys “a process” and brand name and then subs the work out to God knows who. Stay away.

Description of Work
None. I never got the estimate.

Category architect

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry that you are disappointed however I think you may be mixing up companies. No one from our team came to your house. Your designer, Megan, does all her own measures and she never came to your house. She certainly did not send 2 men to your home. Our records show that Megan communicated that we we would not be able to provide design ideas and a price without the requested information for your project. Per her notes you did not want to take the time to develop a design but wanted a quick quote. That is not what our company does. I am sorry that we did not accommodate your request but we did communicate that we needed more information to move forward. Finally, our designers and our staff are not sub contractors. My wife, Kristen, and I purchased this franchise in 2004 and have grown it throughout the Chicagoland area. Megan and our other designers are full time employees of our company with extensive training and most have several years of experience. We take pride in our team and our results. Based upon the reviews here and throughout the web it is obvious that our client are very happy!

04/06/2020

david B.

Everything exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Sun room addition and deck replacement

Category decks, sunrooms

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your positive feedback. Your project is a great design and outcome. In this case most of that is due to your detailed ideas.

02/19/2020

JP F.

The project went very well, there were a couple delays but not due to their timeline or their work. They were extremely professional, competent and creative, it turned out fantastic.

Description of Work
Archadeck did a couple deck layout designs and then constructed a large new deck for us

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you.

10/31/2019

Paul J.

still in a preliminary stage. Haven't' received a quote yet

Description of Work
deck extension

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for meeting with Archadeck. As we discussed on Wednesday there are some issues to be addressed prior to developing a design. Primarily understanding how you would address the a/c unit in relationship to the the limitations imposed by your HOA and the stucco finish on your home. We look forward to hearing back from you on how to proceed to the design / recommendation stage of our process. Of course, once we have finalized design we can provide an accurate price.

10/11/2019

Nicole A.

Once project was started, everything went very smoothly. I was alerted daily of the progress being made and what the next steps were. The original start date got pushed back a few weeks, which was a little disappointing but I understand that things happen outside of anyone's control.

Description of Work
Building pool deck

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with you.

08/22/2019

Jeffrey W.

Incredibly well. Very professional operation, nice, polite, hardworking team! It's a beautifully designed deck, built to code. Everything was well coordinated, and when we requested a couple of slight modifications we thought of at the last moment, that was no problem. The demo was done well and the deck came out beautifully!

Description of Work
Demo an old sunroom. Build a deck.

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive feedback. We enjoyed working with you. Please enjoy your new outdoor space.

08/21/2019

Wendy W.

We had designs done from three different companies. Archadeck is the only one that seemed to actually listen to what we wanted and came up with a perfect design. The construction process went more smoothly than I would have thought reasonably possible. Any concerns I had were addressed in a very timely manner. I'm overjoyed with how my deck turned out.

Description of Work
New deck construction

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

Review for Archadeck of Chicagoland - 395 West Northwest Highway, Palatine, IL - 38060167

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It was a pleasure working with you.

07/28/2019

Ray D.

company never responded to my inquiry

Description of Work
repair walkway paver bricks

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/28/2019

[Member Name Removed], I apologize but we have no record of you contacting us. When did you contact us?

07/24/2019

Tom P.

Excellent, careful work. Not inexpensive but I'm very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Deck replaced.

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

06/07/2019

Joan C.

They never contacted me after initial contact

Description of Work
New walkway

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

[Member Name Removed], I apologize but our records show we called you back on 5/21 and communicated that we could not do the work you were looking for.

06/01/2019

Joe Z.

Very disappointing. I called to get an estimate and was handed to a Sales Rep. She always seemed to be very busy - very hard to get a hold of and many times it took her days to get back to me. I found her to be very unresponsive so I decided to pass on them. She never even followed up with me once I quit trying to reach her. Never got an estimate.

Description of Work
I was interested in having a deck built.

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], I apologize you were disappointed. According to our records our designer made 4 calls in a 10 day period attempting to contact you and did not get a call back. We did not keep calling someone after 3-4 attempt as we do not want to be invasive.

04/19/2019

Charles A.

Great. Excellent work, professional.

Description of Work
New front deck

Work Completed On 04/19/2019

01/22/2019

George P.

The professionalism of the entire staff from design and production consultants to the craftsmen who built the deck is first class and the quality of their work is outstanding.

Description of Work
Rebuild deck, install additional brick pavers, and install new concrete support pillar/footing for the deck.

Category decks, hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

01/06/2019

Wayne N.

Successfully completed. Homeowners completed demo and removal of existing wood deck. The new deck is the same configuration as the old, except to add a pergola over an outdoor kitchen. Archadeck added outdoor electrical receptacles, a natural gas line, a ceiling fan, and step lighting on four sets of stairs. The outdoor kitchen will be completed later by homeowners.

Description of Work
Multi-level composite deck with pergola and paver patio

Category decks, lighting, architect, hardscaping, patios, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

Review for Archadeck of Chicagoland - 395 West Northwest Highway, Palatine, IL - 37641562