Archadeck of Chicagoland

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2008

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

395 West Northwest Highway A

Palatine, IL 60067

With 30 years of business and over 100,000 completed projects, Archadeck’s experience and professionalism ensures unmatched quality and service. Family owned. Corporate name: Integrity Enterprises Inc. We are a full-service design & build company. We are not set up for any kind of repair or maintenance work. ...

decks & porches (135)Patios (30)hardscaping (30)patio enclosures (11)architect (11)woodworking (7)outdoor kitchens (3)window replacement (2)stone & gravel (2)masonry (2)deck cleaning (18)lawn & landscaping (5)

02/06/2021

The entire project went smoothly. Lisa, my design consultant, helped me to visualize the completed project. Coco, the builder, is amazing at his craft. Everyone was very pleasant and great to work with!

Description of Work
Screen porch

Category awnings,decks,sunrooms

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are so happy to hear that the process went smoothly, and your project turned out great! We know you will make many memories in your adorable screened porch! Thank you

10/31/2020

It went very well. Lisa the design consultant was very helpful. I was given a discount option to have the work done on their off season and payment options that offered additional discounts. Because this was a re-decking job Archadeck senior two excellent carpenters. One was Jared and J.R. ,the master carpenter, who could address any unforeseen problems with re-decking. These carpenters were punct...

Description of Work
I had my 320' sq.ft. deck re-decked. Archadeck of Chicagoland was the only company I could find that would do a re-deck as opposed to a more costly total tear down. Archadeck also explained that it could cost more if they found damage or problems. I appreciated that warning. Luckily, no issues were found that these carpenters couldn't handle.

Category decks,deck cleaning,woodworking,architect

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the deck and that the process went smoothly for you! It was a pleasure and we know that you will enjoy your outdoor space for years to come!

10/30/2020

What a deck! I wanted a safe deck & at the same time can accommodate more than 2 people. Not only did Archadeck did an awesome job, they finished much earlier than expected. Well worth the price!!

Description of Work
Backyard deck

Category decks,architect

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Review for Archadeck of Chicagoland - 395 West Northwest Highway, Palatine, IL - 38991975

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time and we are so happy to hear that you love the deck! It looks gorgeous and we can't wait for you to enjoy many summer nights relaxing in your new space!

07/29/2020

Our designer, Lisa Rech, ghosted us after our consultation. On 6/20/20 we spent a good 90 minutes reviewing our needs and wants for our backyard project. We discussed several different options for our backyard and did come to agreement that Archadeck likely couldn't beat the price that we received from another contractor for a composite deck. However, we were strongly interested in a quote on a co...

Description of Work
Covered Patio Design

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

[Member Name Removed], I apologize. No good excuse for not getting back to you and I have discussed this with your designer. If it matters, her intent was not to ignore you. We are busier then we have ever been this year, with so many people at home wanting to improve their outdoor living space, and she has fallen behind. Again, not a good excuse and we apologize.

07/23/2020

This is one of, if not the worst, companies I’ve ever dealt with. Very unprofessional and ZERO follow up. After much difficulty even getting someone to talk to, I had 2 guys show up unannounced in my back yard to take measurements and then never heard anything or received an estimate. I think this is a local franchise that buys “a process” and brand name and then subs the work out to God knows who...

Description of Work
None. I never got the estimate.

Category architect

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry that you are disappointed however I think you may be mixing up companies. No one from our team came to your house. Your designer, Megan, does all her own measures and she never came to your house. She certainly did not send 2 men to your home. Our records show that Megan communicated that we we would not be able to provide design ideas and a price without the requ...

04/06/2020

Everything exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Sun room addition and deck replacement

Category decks,sunrooms

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your positive feedback. Your project is a great design and outcome. In this case most of that is due to your detailed ideas.

02/19/2020

The project went very well, there were a couple delays but not due to their timeline or their work. They were extremely professional, competent and creative, it turned out fantastic.

Description of Work
Archadeck did a couple deck layout designs and then constructed a large new deck for us

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you.

10/31/2019

still in a preliminary stage. Haven't' received a quote yet

Description of Work
deck extension

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for meeting with Archadeck. As we discussed on Wednesday there are some issues to be addressed prior to developing a design. Primarily understanding how you would address the a/c unit in relationship to the the limitations imposed by your HOA and the stucco finish on your home. We look forward to hearing back from you on how to proceed to the design / recommendatio...

10/11/2019

Once project was started, everything went very smoothly. I was alerted daily of the progress being made and what the next steps were. The original start date got pushed back a few weeks, which was a little disappointing but I understand that things happen outside of anyone's control.

Description of Work
Building pool deck

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with you.

08/22/2019

Incredibly well. Very professional operation, nice, polite, hardworking team! It's a beautifully designed deck, built to code. Everything was well coordinated, and when we requested a couple of slight modifications we thought of at the last moment, that was no problem. The demo was done well and the deck came out beautifully!

Description of Work
Demo an old sunroom. Build a deck.

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive feedback. We enjoyed working with you. Please enjoy your new outdoor space.

Residential custom design and build of decks, patios, gazebos, pergolas, screen porches, open porches, sunrooms, and outdoor kitchens.

We do NOT do any of the following: Repairs, Deck Staining or power washing, driveway work, mailbox work, balcony work, greenhouses, siding, landscaping, walkways, sidewalks, concrete patios.

Financing Available, Check