American Carpet & Restoration Cleaning Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

The mission of American Carpet and Restoration is to attend to the cleaning needs of our clients in as professional and friendly manner as possible. We strive continually to provide the very best combination of quality customer service and fair price in the Northwest Suburbs. We are and will always be considerate of our client’s time and possessions. We are and will always be honest and forthright in our recommendations for our clients’ possessions (including those things we are not specifically cleaning). We will continue to strive to earn and maintain our clients’ trust as well as their repeat business and to make them happy to refer us to their families and friends. This service includes the very highest quality carpet cleaning,, and upholstery cleaning, with ScotchGard optional....

Handy House Cleaning

Family 1st Carpet Cleaning

We are a Carpet Cleaning Company that specialize in Steam Cleaning Carpet, Upholstery, Hardwood, Tile and Grout, Mobile Car Detailing, Water Extraction, Window Cleaning, Housecleaning, Covid Certified Cleaning, and more. Contact us directly, we look forward to serving your Family.

Mr Duct Chicagoland

Mr. Duct is a professional heating & cooling and air duct cleaning service provider specializing in both Commercial & Residential. We are Chicagoland's air quality cleaner choice, specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial ventilation cleanings and furnace & air conditioner cleaning, repair, and installations. We provide NADCA-certified air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services, also making us Illinois' premier choice for total ventilation care. We even offer expert furnace & air conditioner maintenance checks as well as expert HVAC repair service, so you can count on us for your heating and cooling needs.

Offers by Mr Duct Chicagoland on Angi

10/09/2017

Annie L.

Everything went great! The guys were on time, very friendly, and did a thorough job!

Description of Work
My carpets are light colored and 15 years old. We have them cleaned regularly to keep them looking good. Our whole house was done by American Carpet and Restoration Services.

09/22/2017

Frank F.

They were very responsive. With their industrial grade equipment they removed the water from the carpet and applied a mold inhibitor. When they were done, they left a powerful fan to further dry the carpet and then picked it up days later when the carpet was dry. This was the second time they took care of water in my basement. They also cleaned my vents. The job was completely and professionally. I couldn't be happier and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
Do to a storm we lost power and got water in the basement.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

09/06/2017

Vincente M.

American Carpet did a fantastic job and the carpets look like we just moved in! I will definitely use there services again.

Description of Work
I needed my carpets cleaned for a new house my wife and had moved into a year ago.

03/22/2014

Katharine K.

American Carpet Cleaning was responsive to my calls, came out quickly, and did an excellent job. We have several dogs and a muddy yard, so there was much work to be done. They did a great job, the carpets looked much cleaner and ?fresher? than after any other cleaning services. A day or two later, I saw a couple of stains that appeared to bleed through from the back of the carpet, and they came back and cleaned it again with no cost. The price was a little high, but not out of line. Previously they would call when they had specials going, so I'm hoping they will do that again. We used this company many years ago, but were turned off with the persistent up-selling. I am glad we tried them again, because that no longer is a problem, and they clearly out-perform others. We will have them back again this spring.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in a dog-filled house.

01/31/2014

Jeffrey K.

11/26/2013

Susan C.

The 2 men were very professional. They explained exactly what they were going to do and they did a superb job. They removed all the spots on my white carpet and made it look like new. They were very careful with all of my furniture.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet.

07/29/2013

Rosalba N.

I didn't personally see the end results as I used the service for a rental property. But from what I was told, the carpet looked good.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in a condo.

06/07/2011

PATRICIA G.

Oops, I guess I put all my information in the previous box. I

Description of Work
ACRCS cleaned several area rugs, a hallway, two staircases, two sofas and a chair. Their price included Scotchguarding the upholstery. John was very prompt with returning my call to discuss services and to schedule cleaning. They e-mailed a list of things to do prior to the appointment so the process would run smoothly and quicker. On the day of cleaning the techs were to arrive by 1 p.m....they actually didn't arrive until close to 5, however, the office did keep calling to let me know status. Apparently not enough time was allowed for travel to various appointments. When the techs did arrive, they were very friendly, accommodating and apologetic about being so late. I was concerned that because it was now very late on a Friday, they'd be pooped. they assured me otherwise. We walked through the house so I could point out what I wanted done and what the "sore" spots were. They worked quickly and did a great job. There was some fading on one of the sofas which the tech pointed out to me. The following week John called to make sure I was satisfied with the service. I've had several carpet/upholstery cleaning services over the years (soap and steam) that I've only used once. I will definitely use this company again because of how thorough they were.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning