Aact Electric Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2010

Aact Electric, Inc. is a family-owned business that has been serving the chicagoland community for over 27 years. Our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction has allowed us to earn an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. Aact Electric is fully licensed, bonded and insured to provide a multitude of residential, commercial and industrial electrical services. We also offer 24-hr emergency service. We have successfully completed thousands of projects for a variety of clients....

Up On The Rooftop, Inc.

Up On The Rooftop, Inc. Oak Brook, IL, 60523 (630) 570-0355 Up On The Rooftop, Inc. is a professional roofing contractor company in Oak Brook, IL that focuses on house roofing, gutter, and siding services, Commercial Roofing, Gutter Installation, Commercial Roofing http://uotr-inc.com/

Evergreen Door & Window

Founded over 60 years ago, Evergreen Door & Window is a family owned and operated company in Evergreen Park, IL with a real showroom - not just a website. See, touch and visualize OUR products in YOUR home. Evergreen Door & Window offers our customers quality products, quality people and quality service. We give you the right price the first time. We use only top quality products, brand names, and their best performing items, with lots of styles and colors to choose from with fantastic warranties. Evergreen Door & Window is a company that offers you A to Z packages. We have an experienced and well trained staff, committed to customer satisfaction. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of product quality and service. Every job is completed by certified industry professionals who are, in most cases, second and even third generation employees of Evergreen Door and Window. We employ the best of the best because we are a company that wants to earn your business today and your grandchildren's business in the years to come. We carry top quality Windows - Vinyl or Wood, Doors - Vinyl, Steel or Wood, as well as Awnings, Garage Doors, Replacement Windows, Energy Efficient Windows, Bay and Bow Windows, Garden Windows, Storm Windows, Glass Block Windows, Patio Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Energy Efficient Glass, Patio Covers, Storm Doors, Security Storm Doors, Patio Doors, Siding and more.

High Quality Painting LLC

High Quality Painting, LLC is a small company dedicated to offering services of paint, drywall,ceramic tile, we firmly believed that EVERYTHING IS FIXABLE. We are confident in the quality of our work, therefore offering warranty on every service provided to you, we guaranty the cleanliness on every step of our work from preparation of the work area to the final step, every day

Offers by High Quality Painting LLC on Angi

05/23/2018

Jeff arrived within an hour of our call. He quickly determined that a few of the wires in the receptacle boxes for that room were not connected. We believe that the machine that the carpet installers used to glue down the carpet overloaded one of the boxes and the backstab connection came loose from the socket due to the heat. Jeff rewired the receptacle and secured it. He also checked and rewired...

Description of Work
We had a room without power following a carpeting installation and were unable to determine the cause.

09/26/2017

Jeff and his crew were amazing! They came prepared with a generator for while the electricity was off and I did not even have to worry about power being off to my salt water aquarium. He and his crew were professional, punctual, and prices were extremely reasonable. He double checked some existing lines and realized a newly installed A/C compressor was not wired correctly and fixed it on the spot ...

Description of Work
We needed a 200A box installed and two new circuits ran for a remodeling project.

08/10/2017

Called Jeff due to an electrical smell coming from one room. Jeff was able to come out to the house within a few hours and was able to quickly troubleshoot the problem. He spent time explaining the situation and his prices were extremely reasonable. He will be my go to person for any electrical work in the future.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot an electrical smell in the house. Rewired electrical outlets in one room and replaced all breakers in the electrical box.

06/23/2017

Overall everything went very well. We had a little difficulty with scheduling in the beginning, but Jeff always stayed in contact and we did get an appointment worked out. The electrician arrived as promised and did a great job with all of the installations. We would definitely hire Aact again.

Description of Work
Install / replace four ceiling fans and three lighting fixtures.

Category electrician,lighting

03/12/2017

Everything went very well. He was about 20 minutes late due to finishing up an earlier service call later than planned.

Description of Work
We had two new ceiling fans to be installed in place of two old fans.

Category lighting

02/10/2017

Jeff was GREAT he had the job done in no time,thanks to Angie's list I found a electrician

Description of Work
I had my light fixture replaced

02/09/2017

all the work was done quickly and completed without any issues.

Description of Work
odd electrical jobs

01/08/2017

I bought the deal to install a ceiling fan off of Angie's List. We had some initial troubles getting the appointment schedule and I believe I was rescheduled 3 times before we actually got the work done. One of the days we agreed upon, he failed to show up and didn't call until much later in the day to apologize as the job before me went longer than expected. I understood, but a call before the ap...

Description of Work
Needed a ceiling fan installed

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed], sorry for the rescheduling it was a hectic time and I should of got in touch with you earlier so you weren't waiting for us. As far as the installation, I installed the fan as asked, but the fan came with a light kit which is addition cost to install. The fan also came with a remote control system. I explained to you that if you use the remote system you can't control the fa...

12/30/2016

Jeff finished the job quickly and professionally

Description of Work
Rewired a light switch which wasn't working properly

12/20/2016

It worked out well! They ended up working for longer than 2 hours, it probably was $300 or $400 total. The cost seemed a little expensive. I felt overall the quality was good, I might try someone else to see if their price is better, but then again I prefer good quality. Workers were friendly.

Description of Work
Installing outlets and light switch.

Category electrician

Electrical Installations. Thermal Imaging & Consultation. Remodels & Additions. Service Upgrades. Exterior Landscape- Lighting Design & Installation. Custom Homes. Code Compliance. Installing-Phone, Cable, & Data. Troubleshooting & Repair. Pool & Spa Electrical Installation. Security Lighting Generator Installation.