Lighthouse Electric, Inc.

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2009

Electronic Gadget Repair

We are a full service commercial and residential electrical contractor....

DN Electric

DN Electric can service all of your home's electrical needs indoors and out. Whether it's a simple short or a complete rewiring we have the skills and necessary knowledge to do the job right. We can do electrical repairs such as fixing shorts, panel upgrades and installing boxes, circuit breakers or fuses. We also install lighting systems, home theater systems, phone and cable wiring, computer wiring, underground wiring and more. We service existing homes, renovations, rehabs, condominiums, and town homes.

Offers by DN Electric on Angi
Key 3 Electric

20+ years of electrical experience brought to your project for the professional, knowledgeable, and efficient installation you should expect. With this experience, I also bring a current Master Electrician License and up to date knowledge of the electrical code. You can also visit www.key3electric.com for more information. If your project is electrical, you can count on Key 3 Electric to complete it.

SELECT ELECTRICAL

EXPERT ELECTRICAL SERVICES. PERFORMING ALL ELECTRICAL SERVICES. TROUBLESHOOTING EXPERTS. Residential•Commercial•Industrial.

04/18/2015

steve S.

late in responding quote was extreme

Description of Work
nothing

Category electrician

Thank you for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate the feedback. I call my customers back I quickly as I can. Being a small contractor without a large office staff, it is sometimes difficult to meet everyones expectations. Considering the number of unknowns and the challenging aspect to your work, I felt the quote was reasonable to complete your project.

06/05/2014

Lisa N.

Description of Work
They did some rewiring in my garage and discovered it wasn't grounded so they took care of that. Also recommended another helpful change. Overall good, knowledgeable service.

11/23/2010

Sondra M.

We looked for them on Angie’s list. The owner’s son was there in 45 minutes to see. They were excellent. I believe they were even recommended by a place where we get lamps. We got really lucky on that one. They were reasonably priced and they were fast. They diagnosed the problem quickly. They are a local company and that was important to us as we were in an emergency. We were really impressed with them. We definitely would recommend them. They were very reasonable.

Description of Work
We used Lighthouse Electric Inc recently as we had an emergency problem. The light was flickering in some places and then it went out.

10/04/2010

Mark G.

I lost power to a few of the outlets in the basement. Lighthouse responded quicky, identified the problem and fixed it. While the technician was at the house, I asked about installing another outlet behind where we had installed the TV. The tech quoted a price and performed the service at that time. The installation was more difficult than he had expected, as the stone basement wall was too close behind the drywall to allow easy installation of the box. H had to carve out a spot for the box to fit behind the drywall, but did not increase the quoted cost. All the work was done quickly and inexpensively.

Description of Work
Fixed outlets that had failed to work properly and installed a new electrical plug.

08/02/2010

Julie C.

Exceeded all expectations! Two seasoned electricians came to our home and got down to work. The spent about 7 hours, most of which we left them alone in the house. We came home to a working installation seamlessly integrated into the house, and no sign of what must have been a heroic effort to snake wires through antique lath-and-plaster walls. We have used them since to install additional light fixtures (this house was originally lit with gas/electric fixtures, and had very few light switches), with similar excellent results. I recommend them to all my neighbors.

Description of Work
Complete wiring and installation of four GFCI outdoor receptacles, six outdoor lighting fixtures, two switches, and one ceiling fan/light fixture. These were added to a 110 year old home in the historic Ridgeland District of Oak Park.

Category electrician,electronic repair

10/05/2009

John J.

They did really good quality work, showed up on time and actually charged us less than he quoted because he told us it was not as big a job as he thought.

Description of Work
I hired them to do some electrical work for me.

Lighthouse Electric, Inc.

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2009

35 Country Manor Ln

Orland Park, IL 60467

Commercial service. Commercial contracting. Residential service. Residential contracting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal