DT GROUP LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2012

4.2

General Remodeling

We are General Contractors in the Chicago-land and Suburb area. Our company builds custom homes, creates additions, basement renovations, new home movie theaters, and even new decks for the summer-time. Last but not least, we remodel kitchens and bathrooms. We are licensed and bonded. We offer free estimates. First time clients get 10% off on any project. We use licensed sub-contractors for all trades when necessary....

Paxem, Inc. Residential & Senior Moving & Estate Liquidation

In business since 2003, Paxem provides residential, commercial and senior services for moves. We are an A+ Accredited Senior Move Manager who provides services for the older adult population as well as younger folks! Services include: organizing / de-cluttering / estate sales / liquidations / packing / set up / staging/ move management / inventories / hoarder specialists. Our employees are experts in the entire moving process. Paxem is accredited through ASEL (American Society of Estate Liquidators) which means we're held to a higher standard than other estate liquidators. Whether you're moving locally or across the nation Paxem can help. Paxem Showroom is now open and sells high quality consignment of furniture, fine art, high quality area rugs, decorative items, fine jewelry and more. The Paxem Showroom is located at 345 N. Eric Dr., Palatine, IL 60067

Lawrence E Gustafson Roofing

Super Service Award Winner for 2016. Family owned & operated. Please call Larry at (847) 404-1687! I'd love to speak with you about your contracting needs!

Grout To Shout About

04/22/2014

We bought a coupon for 4 hours of labor. The individual was asked to change out a light fixture and put together an IKEA kitchen island. The light fixture was changed out, but the light was hung by the cord and not the chain, ie the chain was longer than the electrical going into the ceiling. I fixed it...8 month pregnant with twins. The IKEA kitchen island was not finished and there was a signifi...

Description of Work
I wanted him to trade out a light fixture and put together an IKEA kitchen Island.

Category remodeling

11/18/2013

They did a great job and had super service. I thank them for helping me not risk my life being up on a ladder.

Description of Work
They cleaned my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

10/01/2013

Once again they did a great job and more than we asked for. Very easy going and creative ideas.

Description of Work
Build new 2 car garage

Category handyman service,garage builders,architect

10/01/2013

The service was excellent. I only used him for one thing, but he was very good. He was able to fix something that we were unable to. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal with them for $99.00 for 4 hours of general contractor or handyman services.

09/19/2013

At the time, we needed to find a house as my wife was pregnant and we had been in a small apartment for years. When we saw the new construction going up, we thought we had truly lucked out. We were told we had gotten in early enough that we could pick out materials such as tiles, counters, cabinets, paint, etc. Initially, the owner, Tom Frenkel, seemed like a professional. As construction progress...

Description of Work
We had the unfortunate experience of purchasing a home that had been torn down to the foundation and rebuilt by the DT Group.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home builders

09/16/2013

I bought one of the big deals but cancelled as I hired another contractor for my project. The rating reflects it was a good deal and also prompt refund by Angie's list upon cancellation.

Description of Work
I cancelled the big deal as I hired another contractor for the job.

Category room remodeling

09/09/2013

They were reliable and did all work requested.

Description of Work
Performed repairs to squirrel damage to outside of building and interior wall, and remodeled/insulated basement.

Category contractor

08/26/2013

That was fine. They did everything I asked and they got done in the time that was allotted. They were prompt. They were neat. I had no complaints whatsoever.

Description of Work
I used the "Big Deal" that I purchased for the services of DT Group. They cleaned out the attic above my garage, removed a playground structure from the backyard.

08/06/2013

He was very handy and nice and did everything quickly He was on-time, courteous and cleaned up well after himself.

Description of Work
He painted a bathroom, put up a smoke detector that had been installed incorrectly and put a door knob on in the basement.

Category handyman service","interior painter

07/15/2013

I purchased a coupon for four hours of handyman services. The individual who was sent to do the work was extremely courteous, professional and efficient. The caulking work initially looked fantastic, but within a few days "degraded" in a few spots-- I'm not sure if it was poor quality of the caulk used, or the quality of the application. My suspicion is that in the areas where the caulk "degraded," new grouting was actually what was needed. I was a little disappointed because I had actually suggested re-grouting in addition to the individual, but was told that caulking would be sufficient and that re-grouting would be beyond the scope (needed more time than I had purchased) of the coupon. In retrospect, I think I would have preferred to pay a little extra for a long lasting, high-quality job.

Description of Work
Re-caulking of our guest bathroom.

Category handyman service

Residential and commercial building and remodeling Residential and commercial landscaping and snow removal Property management 27/7 Emergency service

Please ask for details.