Angela's Maids

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2017

13863 Secretariat Ln

Orland Park, IL 60467

Since 2004, we offer residential and corporate cleaning services, accommodating everything from apartments, condos, lofts, single family homes and buildings, common areas to corporate offices and showrooms. Additional email - info@angelasmaids.com....

06/11/2018

Donna D.

Angela and the team are great to work with and they consistently do an amazing job! They are able to accommodate appointments with a few days notice.

Description of Work
General housecleaning

04/18/2018

Stan R.

It went great. Angela came by last week and told us how long it would take and what the cost would be. She told us it would take 2 workers 3 hours to go through the house for this initial cleaning. Katie and her partner were here before their scheduled time. They did a far more thorough job than I was anticipating. They dusted everything (and we have about a million decorative/nick-nack sort of things). They mopped the floors and vacuumed the carpets. They scrubbed the bathrooms. They cleaned areas that we haven't touched for quite awhile! The time it actually took and the charge was right on. I am very pleased with the whole thing and look forward to using Angela's Maids again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

11/21/2017

Jeff K.

I am newly single realtor and need my bachelor clean cleaned monthly (Type A neat freak). Angela's team of two cleaners comes for four hours at very affordable rate (windows are extra). They do an excellent job living up to my very high standards. First, they clean the floors on hands and knees so they get out dirt really imbedded in hardwood floors. I get excited to come home after and see them shine! From their, its the little extras that are awesome- cleaning tv, inside of fridge, inside of med cabinet, and even arranging the shower like its a spa. My toiletries are all lined up along with my son's toy trains! I would recommend their cleaning services (and have) to all my real estate clients, which is the highest mark of confidence I can give a contractor. A plus!

Description of Work
cleaning two bed condo once a month (deep cleaning)

11/17/2017

Mary L.

Angela's Maids arrived on time and got to work right away. They brought their own cleaning supplies but did request paper towels and garbage bags. After I gave them those items they got to work and didn't stop. They finished cleaning my living room, dining room, family room, kitchen with an eat-in kitchen area and one bathroom in two hours. They dusted, waxed, vacuumed, washed the floors and cleaned the bathroom till it sparkled. I love my house again!

Description of Work
Today was the first time I used Angela's Maids. I needed my house cleaned for a special event coming up this weekend. I hired Angela's Maids based on the reviews I read here and on other sites, and I was not disappointed. The cleaning was done quickly and thoroughly and my house sparkled when they left! I plan on hiring Angela's Maids on a regular basis now.

11/07/2017

Susan V.

Excellent. I've now hired Angela's Maids to do my weekly cleaning. They do a terrific job and work quickly. The only drawback is that only one of the 3 girls who comes to clean speaks minimal English, so there isn't much you can say to them while they are working. But this isn't much of a drawback.

Description of Work
General house-cleaning.

11/03/2017

Richard S.

Been using Angela’s service for some months now and I have been very satisfied so far. When they arrive they are friendly and go right to work. The house is always fresh and clean when they leave. Reasonably priced is also a plus. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Residential house cleaning bi weekly

11/02/2017

J S.

They (a team of 2 for my townhouse) are thorough, professional and attentive to detail.

Description of Work
General housecleaning on a bi-weekly basis.

11/01/2017

Maura D.

Angela sent 2 women to clean the house. They did a great job. They come with their own cleaning supplies, which is great. They clean the kitchen (counters, stove top, outside of the appliances, sinks, floors). I try not to leave items in the sink, but if there are a few items in there, they have washed them. They clean the bathrooms, sinks, toilets, mirrors, floors, showers, tubs, light fixtures. All of the other rooms of the house are dusted, vacuumed, tidied. The even vacuum the furniture, which is great. In the bedroom they make the beds, vacuum, dust, organize the things on my kids desks, etc. The 2 women are there for a couple of hours while we are at work. We come home to a sparkling house, smelling great!!!!

Description of Work
I hired Angela'a Maids to clean my house every other week. When I first reached out to Angela, she texted me back immediately, giving me a description of services and price. They were able to come within a couple of days and easily worked my house in to their schedule. The price was competitive, about the same, or even lower than other companies I had searched. My house is about 3000 square feet, I was quoted about $25/an hour, per cleaner.

09/14/2017

Dianne S.

Great! Angela's Maids have been cleaning our house for 3 weeks now and each they have done an awesome job.

Description of Work
Clean our house weekly.

05/20/2017

Mike S.

My house was cleaned very quickly by several people. The quality of the cleaning was fantastic.

Description of Work
I needed my 3 bedroom house cleaned. It was pretty filthy. I also have a family room & 2 bathrooms.