AMG PROLINE INC.

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2016

Specialized in kitchen and bathroom Remodeling as well as custom glass work like shower doors and more. Im a third generation in the glass and mirror industry as well custom railings and more. I've been 20 years around the construction business from its all different aspects. We are a family owned and operated business from design to build....

Projects

Shower Doors project
Shower Doors

glass repair

2019

Top Notch Glass Repair

We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. We do not do Framing, Glass Only.

Glass Doctor

RealExteriors

Whether you are a homeowner looking for window replacement, new doors or have a huge siding project our goal at Real Exteriors is to provide the best installation service using the highest quality products at affordable prices. It’s very important when choosing a Home Improvement Company that you choose a company with great service and support. Located in Schiller Park Real Exteriors has been installing everything from wood and vinyl windows to insulated vinyl siding, fiber cement siding, doors, soffit facia & gutters for years.

Offers by RealExteriors on Angi

01/19/2020

Philip K.

Terrific! Returns phone calls and shows up as he promises. Quick and attentive. Gave an estimate that was a fraction of another contractor and avoided doing unnecessary (and expensive) work. Great workmanship and conscientious clean up afterwards. Can't recommend enough and will use AMG for our next project.

Description of Work
Bathroom repair and remodel

Category handyman service,home remodeling

Thanks for reaching out and for the awesome review It was great working with you as well and looking forward to help you on your next project

01/20/2017

Rosie R.

Excellent- there isn't anything that Abdullah & his team can't accomplish! There's a wide variety of skills that this company offers. Abdullah is honest and dependable. I have trusted him so much that I've recommended him to many friends & clients.

Description of Work
Removal of dropped ceiling in bath/ dressing area and updated Painting Some plumbing

Category glass repair

01/16/2017

MITZY A.

Abdullah communicated quickly and thoroughly before the job: gave me the specifications my tile people needed to know to accommodate the shower door. The shower door installation went smoothly. Abdullah offered some options/suggestions that I appreciated. He somehow managed to get a really heavy glass door from my garage and into my upstairs bathroom without scratching the floor, the walls, the door: I was pretty worried about how I was going to move it. The price was reasonable, and less expensive if I had used my contractor.

Description of Work
Shower door installed.

Category glass repair

Full Remodeling Projects including Kitchens And baths Custom Glass And Mirrors: Shower Doors, Glass Doors & Walls, Store Fronts & Insulated Glass replacements Custom Carpentry: Flooring & Trims, Kitchens & Baths

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover