AMG PROLINE INC.

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2016

Specialized in kitchen and bathroom Remodeling as well as custom glass work like shower doors and more. Im a third generation in the glass and mirror industry as well custom railings and more. I've been 20 years around the construction business from its all different aspects. We are a family owned and operated business from design to build....

Projects

Shower Doors project
Shower Doors

glass repair

2019

Steadfast Painting Solutions Corp

Steadfast Painting Solutions Corp was founded in 2013 by Anthony Salvatori. Anthony has over 18 years of painting experience and 13 years of owner/operator experience. Steadfast is driven to provide a high quality, personable experience for all of its customers in hopes of creating a lasting relationship. We do not subcontract our work. We ask for a 15-25% deposit upon signing of the contract depending on the size of the project and the remaining balance upon completion. Please ask our sales representative if we have any promotions at the time of the estimate. Prices provided in an estimate will not change unless the scope of work changes, no surprises! We are a fully insured and comply with all EPA & OSHA safety standards and regulations. Please visit our website at www.steadfastpainting.com!

Offers by Steadfast Painting Solutions Corp on Angi
A&G Pro Painters

Fast, efficient, and honest, A&G PRO PAINTERS has become a reputable and well-known House Painters. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We want our customers to be satisfied with our work, which is why we provide open communication channels throughout the duration of each project.

Best Windows Inc

*Virtual Remote Estimates Are Always Available* We provide high preformance windows at a much lower cost because you deal direcly with me John Wrzesinski the owner. Please call me at 7082042446 today.

Offers by Best Windows Inc on Angi

01/19/2020

Terrific! Returns phone calls and shows up as he promises. Quick and attentive. Gave an estimate that was a fraction of another contractor and avoided doing unnecessary (and expensive) work. Great workmanship and conscientious clean up afterwards. Can't recommend enough and will use AMG for our next project.

Description of Work
Bathroom repair and remodel

Category handyman service,home remodeling

Thanks for reaching out and for the awesome review It was great working with you as well and looking forward to help you on your next project

01/20/2017

Excellent- there isn't anything that Abdullah & his team can't accomplish! There's a wide variety of skills that this company offers. Abdullah is honest and dependable. I have trusted him so much that I've recommended him to many friends & clients.

Description of Work
Removal of dropped ceiling in bath/ dressing area and updated Painting Some plumbing

Category glass repair

01/16/2017

Abdullah communicated quickly and thoroughly before the job: gave me the specifications my tile people needed to know to accommodate the shower door. The shower door installation went smoothly. Abdullah offered some options/suggestions that I appreciated. He somehow managed to get a really heavy glass door from my garage and into my upstairs bathroom without scratching the floor, the walls, the do...

Description of Work
Shower door installed.

Category glass repair

Full Remodeling Projects including Kitchens And baths Custom Glass And Mirrors: Shower Doors, Glass Doors & Walls, Store Fronts & Insulated Glass replacements Custom Carpentry: Flooring & Trims, Kitchens & Baths

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover