Advantage Clean

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2015

Truck mounted steam cleaning. pre-conditioner and a mild deodorizer included with the cleaning....

Dixons Dirt Stoppers

Dixons Dirt Stoppers

At Dixon's Dirt Stoppers, we believe that you work too hard to worry about a job done right. Let our IICRC certified trained technicians take a weight off your shoulders by restoring your home and maintaining it in optimal condition. Every service comes with our satisfaction guarantee. Offering Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Natural Stone and Tile Cleaning, and Pressure Washing. We are serving Cook County, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Lagrange, Lagrange Park, Hickory Hills, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Oak Lawn, Western Spring and Hinsdale

06/01/2018

Ray arrived on time and went right to work. Had discussed some stains and provided recommendations on treatment as well as preventive measures. Great personality. Would recommend for both service and price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sofa and 2 chair cleaned and carpet on stairs

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

01/13/2014

They worked very hard and did a great job. The price was rediculously low, so I tipped the man. |Highly Recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all the carpets in my condo. Two rooms.

11/10/2011

I brought the rugs to Advantage Steam at a pre-arranged time on Saturday morning.  They were ready the next week when promised and again I picked them up at a pre-arranged time on Saturday.The work was performed well.  The company seems to take pride in how careful they are with the cleaning process.  And the owner was warm and friendly.  I would use Advantage again, and I'd recommend them to anyo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had four light-colored synthetic area rugs to be cleaned.  None had major stains but there was some darkening due to usual wear-and-tear.

06/17/2011

Great responsiveness when calling to schedule.  All of the carpet stains were removed and the carpeting looks like new again.  Incredible price for the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 bedrooms badly stained carpeting.

01/03/2009

They were very punctual and polite. Work was done quickly and to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company did carpet cleaning and duct cleaning/sanitizing for my rental. Master and secondary bedrooms were cleaned, living/family room, and stairs to the basement. All ducts in the house were cleaned and enzyme treatment was performed to sanitize the vent system.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Carpet Cleaning, Furniture Cleaning and Whole House Air Duct Cleaning