Advanced Awnings MFG

With Angi since February 2016

50 Years in business. We manufacturing and install 30 different styles & shapes of aluminum awnings. We have a Dealer Network System. We manufacture in Orland Park. Wee have specials, though out the year. We use Factory Trained Installers. We have financing options available....

A N R Construction

Deck Tech

Deck-Tech has been locally owned and operated in the Chicagoland area for over 30 years. Deck-Tech’s primary business consists of full restoration and preservation of wooden decks, fences, gazebos, play sets, cedar homes, log cabins and roofs. Additionally, we can repair, extend or replace your deck with our team of certified Carpenters. The advantage of using Deck-Tech services is making one call to have your deck fully restored with our highly trained personnel from our sales representatives, carpenters, office staff and especially our production crews. Accurate treatment and cleaning procedures done the first time.

Offers by Deck Tech on Angi
UPPERDECK DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION

Welcome to Upperdeck Design and Construction! With over 28 years of experience I have what it takes to make your home and backyard a place you will never want to leave. Your Home is where your story begins....so now its time to make your home your oasis. I have been serving your area since 1995. I started building decks when I was 14 years old and continue doing it today. I believe that building a deck takes a certain level of visualization, in which I put into each and every deck I design. Building is my passion and I bring that energy to each and every design and project I do. Your 1 Stop Deck Pro! UpperDeck Design and Construction, Inc. is a full service contractor specializing in residential construction, quality built "Maintenance Free" PVC Decks, Composite Decks, Capped Composite Decks, Treated Decks And Cedar Decks,( Finished Basements, Garage Building & Finishing In the winter months) We are dedicated to working with you on your project from beginning to end, as the owner/operator is on every job. With over 28+ years of experience and a reputation for quality, integrity, and reliability, you can trust your home or construction project to UpperDeck Design and Construction.

Offers by UPPERDECK DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION on Angi

04/09/2018

DO NOT USE ADVANCED AWNING. My name is Ted Malecki and please feel free to call me at 815-557-0140 and I will share our 7 month ordeal for a project that should have taken 3 days. The final product is looks terrible. See pictures below of everything that is out of alignment.

Description of Work
new pergola installed

Category awnings

We offer the best retractable patio awnings and screens. Retractable Awnings have a Lifetime Warranty. We offer a full line of awnings styles & shapes. Patio Covers & Car Ports. Screen rooms & Sun rooms. Window Shutters. etc

Concrete patios & Electric