A-1 Superior Plumbing & Sewer, Inc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2007

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2021

Serving

Orland Park, IL 60462

A-1 Superior Plumbing & Sewer Inc is a family owned company that offers quick service for any plumbing and sewer work in Orland Park, IL. No job is too small. We charge flat rate pricing by the job, not by the hour. All of our work is 100% guaranteed...

4.4

plumbers (109)drain cleaning (17)well & water pump repair (7)tile installation (5)sewer cleaning (4)water heaters (4)drain pipe installation (1)

03/09/2021

I was pleased with how efficient and personable Joe was, but I was expecting to pay about one hundred less than what I was charged. I’m pleased that the problem was fixed and my clog is gone. I would hire this company again because I have complete confidence in Joe’s ability and repair work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged pipe that kept water from draining in the kitchen sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

11/20/2020

Joe the plumber has 30 years of experience. He is friendly and knowledgeable. He explained what had to be done and the installment was done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sump pump.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

06/22/2020

The plumber was on time, explained the process, and cleaned up before he left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ejector pump wasn't working and backing up

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

10/01/2018

Perfect & the water flow is better than it was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A kitchen faucet needed to be installed

08/20/2018

Great !!! He was on time did a great job and only did the work that was needed. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bathroom faucet and repaired toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

08/11/2018

I called A-1 Superior Plumbing and they answered the call. They were able to accommodate my schedule and were out the following day and replaced the ejector pump. My dealings with this company were positive. Joe, who came to my home to do the job, was professional and efficient and I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an ejector pump replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

03/15/2018

Joe was quick to find the problem and mostly had all the necessary tools and fixtures with him in truck. Wouldn’t take a chance with any other plumber!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have needed joes help many times since mid 2000. First time was leaky ceiling.second time a service worker flushed toweling down the powder room toilet. I was frantic and joe came to the rescue fast! Since that time he has installed new kitchen faucet and several other minor things. I would highly recommend his work ethic. Timely,affordable,honest, and knowledgeable.

01/16/2018

We had some strange symptoms and Joe responding quickly. After hearing that we had sewer gas smells and a toilet overflow, he quickly determined that our sewer line needed to be cleared. He rodded out the line from our clean out pipe, and checked that the line was flowing well. This resolved our problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rod out sewer line from clean out

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

01/05/2018

I called on Jan. 2nd at 1:07pm (as my phone records indicated), I was told the earliest they could be out would be Thursday between 3:30 and 5:30pm. I made arrangements to be home during that time frame and they never showed up. At 6:15 I called and was told they never talked to me or made an appointment I must have called someone else, then I was told wait you cancelled that appointment. I told t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new water connection for wash machine

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2018

I'm sorry Mr. [Member Name Removed] that you feel this way. My records indicate that we did have an appointment Thursday between 3:30pm - 5:30pm, however my records also show a cancellation. A1 Superior concentrates on giving the consumer superior service and to be as prompt and professional as possible, as shown by previous reviews and winning the super service award numerous times. Records show ...

12/17/2017

Joe was very professional and knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak repair and drain rodding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2017

Plumbing. Drain cleaning. Water heaters. Frozen pipes. Sump pumps. Sewer cleaning.

Backflow prevention, wells, septic systems

Check, Visa, MasterCard