Metro Junk Removal

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2008

General Remodeling

Professional Junk and Debris Removal...

MMG Homes, Inc.

MMG Homes, Inc. is your locally family owned demolition, junk removal, garbage collection and hauling business that provides our customers with a free estimate before completing the job. We have been proud to service Chicagoland area for over a decade. Over the many years in business, we've been able to build and maintain a stellar reputation for being reliable, affordable and professional. We are one of the best in the business and strive every day to maintain our reputation. You can rest assured you will be in excellent hands with us. all of our services are offered at affordable rates people love. We can provide you with demolition clean outs, foreclosure clean outs, furniture removal, appliance removal, and so much more. You can always depend on us to get the job done.

Offers by MMG Homes, Inc. on Angi
24 Hour Service Seven

24 Hour Service Seven's mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

JUNK Relief

Need to get rid of some junk? At Junk Relief, we have the answer to all of your junk removal needs, no matter how big or small. Whether you need one couch removed or an entire building cleared out, we can help. Take advantage of the junk removal leader in the Chicago land area. Award winning.

Offers by JUNK Relief on Angi

09/15/2020

Metro is wonderful. Workers were professional and did a fantastic job. I am extremely satisfied with their work and would not hesitate to contact them again.

Description of Work
Junk removal and furniture installation.

Category hauling services,moving companies

11/21/2018

Once again I could count n Metro Junk Removal to do a fine job. My mission to have some unwanted household items gone was accomplished in a swift, reasonable cost, and no fuss manner. Nice doing business here. By my experience, there are friendly professionals here. The senior discount of 10% was appreciated as a helpful saving on the haul.

Description of Work
removal of multiple unwanted house items including analog television

11/04/2017

I spoke directly with the owner to schedule and get an estimate. I sent a text message with photos so he could do an accurate estimate. He was exceptionally polite and very responsive. The workers arrived on time ( I had an appointment time) and were very polite. I would absolutely hire them again. They also do move assistance and I would consider hiring them for that service as well.

Description of Work
Hired Metro Junk Removal to cart away some old exercise equipment, old furniture, large items in contractor trash bags, etc.

08/03/2017

It went GREAT! His staff was prompt and very friendly; they even met my dog. They simply cut the posts, lifted each piece (concrete blocks and all). Before I knew it, it was DONE!!

Description of Work
I needed an old swing set removed.

07/24/2017

From the start, everyone was punctual and professional. Marion came to inspect what needed to be removed, and had an estimate back to me that same evening. His pricing was very competitive, coming in at 33% lower than one of his competitors. The day of the removal, the crew was on time (10 minutes earlier than the ETA provided earlier), well prepared, and well manned. They completed the job in an ...

Description of Work
Removal of piano, sofa, 2 upholstered chairs, king mattress and box springs, construction debris, scrap wood, and garage cleanout.

Junk Removal, Labor Assistance, Packing Service, Light Commercial Moving