AR-BE Garage Doors

Founded 1947 • With Angi since May 2002

10401 S Cicero Ave

Oak Lawn, IL 60453

For over 60 years now, AR-BE Garage Doors has provided garage door repair and installation in the Chicago area. The original founder, Mr. Robert Burns started the company in 1947. Proudly, the company is still owned and operated by the same family. Today, Mr. Dave Burns continues the tradition of quality and exceptional customer service with a smile! 38 employees. Uses subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional fax - (708) 458-9512. Additional e-mail - info@doorinstall.com. Additional phone - (773) 767-0316. Additional DBA - Ar-Be Garage Doors & Openers....

01/19/2018

Joyce G.

The installer, Julio, was fine and seemed knowledgeable. He assessed my problem and took time to explain to my satisfaction. The office was less on top of things and did not send the installer at time agreed upon. It was during a very cold spell, so maybe they were very busy. However, overall, I did not get the impression of a very organized or accommodating office. The price was about the national average according to my research. I was not familiar with the brand they brought. I previously had a Craftsman -- a brand I know has good reputation. But then, I am not very knowledgeable about this. So far the opener works fine. Good to have the garage door working again. I would give the installer an A. He, not the office, arranged for the second visit, and he was punctual for the second visit and professional. I cannot knowledgeably grade the quality of product yet.

Description of Work
Replace door opener

11/07/2017

Christopher B.

They did great work. Very responsive to my schedule.

Description of Work
Purchased new garage door and opener.

09/21/2017

Webster V.

They got back to me really quickly. Actually, I think I called in the morning and they came at like noon. The latch for the garage had broken, so they were quick to come in.

Description of Work
He did the garage door.

08/07/2017

Wally J.

Quick service and completed satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Replace door spring

05/17/2017

Ernest F.

I called several providers listed in Angie's List at 7:15am. This provider was the only one that called back within 10 minutes. The owner stated he would be at my house between 10am - noon. He called at 10:15 and stated he was on his way. He was at my house by 10:40. Upon looking at the problem he stated it was a very easy fix and would only take 10-15 minutes. The cable had come off and he said it was because of slack in the cable and that the door came up too high. He fixed it in 15 minutes and adjusted the door so it won't come off track again. He only charged me the traveling fee which was $79. Upon telling him I was impressed with his prompted response, his explanation, and would like to write a review. He gave me a $10 discount and said he was listed in Angie's list and Yelp.

Description of Work
My garage door was off its track and would not open.

01/23/2017

James H.

I made an appointment for an estimate. The owner came out and gave me a good measurement and price and honored the discount coupon I printed from their website. I made an appointment for the work to be done 2 days later. The workman showed up on time, removed the old door and installed the new door within 90 minutes. He was friendly, professional and the clean-up of my garage was excellent.

Description of Work
After 30 years it was finally time to replace my overhead garage door for my 2 car garage. I have used AR-BE before for servicing my door and opener.

12/22/2015

LORETTA Z.

Armando the installer was Done in less than 20 min. Very good worker, knows what he,s doing and not much of a talker. But gets the Job Done! I would recommend him any time.

Description of Work
install garage door springs

06/29/2015

Valerie D.

I requested and was told I purchased insulated garage doors. I specifically requested the best insulated doors because my garage is heated and used as a workshop in the winter months. During the first winter after insulation, I noticed that the windows on my garage door would condensate and fill with water from condensation. By winter #2, the windows would leak water causing screws to rust and rust stains to run down the white door. The rust/water also drips all over my vehicles and has caused damage to the clear finish coat on the vehicles. I contacted AR-BE and they told me that the windows I have are not insulated. The manufacture makes insulated glass windows, but AR-BE installed the non-insulated glass even though we discussed that my garage would be heated all winter. They refuse to help rectify the situation and basically said it was my fault for not knowing any better. I was never offered insulated glass, I didn't know it was even an option. Now I have a door that is covered in rust stains, cars that are damaged and need to be repainted, and an insulated door without insulated glass (which makes no sense at all). I will not use AR-BE ever again.

Description of Work
I have purchased three garage doors from AR-BE totaling over $4,000. The doors were ordered and installed.

Category garage doors,doors

03/24/2015

Anthony C.

I called them and they were out here to replace the garage door opener. They were very response and came right out. He did a good job and he cleaned up after himself. I had used them years ago.

Description of Work
They replaced my garage door opener

01/23/2015

Mike M.

lAr be came out rebalanced my door lubricated and checked that all was good. He said it was. Door is fine should last a few more years before I would need to think about needing anything and did not charge me. Had another service come out who said all was bad and garage door needed complete over haul. Soi I had ARbe my original installer come out to give estimate. They did what this other service provider Precision was to do and did not charge me. So if you need anything garage door related call AR be honest and professional.

Description of Work
Balanced door lubricated and checked for anything wrong.

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
    Upper Left Wealth Management

I focus on people in or near retirement, who want to reduce risk and taxes. UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

GARAGE DOORS 360

Garage Doors 360 will remain open as we consider ourselves an essential business. Service, repairs, and replacements of garage doors, electric openers, and other access systems and their components are critical to ensure that necessary movement of people and vehicles is not compromised. We are taking extreme caution as our top priority is the safety and health of our employees and customers. We have and will continue to follow the guidelines of the CDC and public health authorities to maintain a clean and safe environment. We must work together to adapt quickly to new procedures set forth to keep everyone safe. Thank you for your cooperation in these difficult times. We are taking everything day by day so please don't hesitate to give us a call with any questions or concerns. Garage Doors 360 - 708-377-9797 If you're looking for a garage door service to rely on, choose GARAGE DOORS 360. We have the training to handle jobs for any client in the suburbs of Chicago. By hiring us, you can be confident that your garage job will be done right. We strive to complete quality work for every customer. At our Willow Springs, Illinois-based business, we take customer service very seriously. When you turn to us for assistance, we'll do what it takes to give you the results you want. Our garage door technicians will complete your project for a reasonable price.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Garage Doors, Garage Openers, Electric Doors.

Garage Roofs, Commercial & Industrial.