A&B Painting Solutions LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2017

5125 W 101st St

Oak Lawn, IL 60453

A FIVE ☆☆☆☆☆ RATED PAINTING COMPANY ON HomeAdvisor/Angie's List/A&B PAINTING SOLUTIONS FACEBOOK PAGE A&B PAINTING SOLUTIONS HAVE OVER 20 YRS EXPERIENCE A&B PAINTING SOLUTIONS ARE CERTIFIED & TRAINED IN THE FOLLOWING: . CERTIFIED OSHA 10 & 30 HOURS .TRAINED IN CUSTOMER SERVICE & QUALITY CONTROL .CERTIFIED IN ARIEAL LIFT & SCAFFOLDING .TRAINED IN LADDER SAFTEY & PROPER PPE . WE OFFER MANY DISCOUNTS/ COLOR CONSULTAIONS/FREE ESTIMATES!...

09/10/2021

Christy F.

I initially called A&B to quote me the price for 2 rooms. We set up an appointment for a couple days later. After meeting with Abe, he was very detailed and pointed out the flaws in the wall. Abe also made great suggestions and we quickly added several rooms. Abe and team ended up painting our family room, upstairs and downstairs hallway, master bathroom, front door, and 2 smaller bedrooms. They also sealed an old air conditioner opening. The price was unmatched! The guys absolutely take pride in what they do, they move furniture and clean up once they are finished. I highly recommend A&B painting solutions!

Description of Work
Indoor painting, front door painting, and drywall

Category drywall,plastering,interior painters

09/26/2018

Matthew S.

Abe and Brian were awesome. Price was competitive and they did the work on our schedule. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Warehouse wall painting

09/16/2018

George E.

It went great. The garage has never been painted since the home was built so there was a lot of patching to do which was done very professionally. They then put one coat of primer and two coats of paint on the walls and ceiling. The garage looks fantastic

Description of Work
Painted garage

09/09/2018

Jackie M.

They were very professional, quick turnaround time, fair price, clean and neat. Job was completed when promised

Description of Work
House painting, nail pops, drywall repair

08/30/2018

Kelli M.

Very professional. Noticed details and made suggestions I would not have thought about.

Description of Work
Painting, wall repair

08/29/2018

Noreen B.

Very professional, coutesous, great value for the price. I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
the house hasn't been painted since it was built in 1996! They came in and sanded all the walls, filled holes and patched drywall and painted walls and ceilings.

08/28/2018

Linda B.

They do a great job and I would totally recommend them! They clean up after themselves and are very polite. They took the time to check with me to make sure I knew everything that was going on and make sure I was satisfied.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my house, and they are coming back to do the interior. They have also painted the wrought iron bars of my staircase, stained my fence, and replaced the flooring of my deck with beautiful cedar.

Category house painters,interior painters

08/28/2018

Terrence C.

It was wonderful! I had no complaints at all. They went over everything and it was very detailed and turned out to be exactly what they planned on. I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
They painted my house, interior.

NDD1 Corp.

We offer quality work when it comes to our painting. Give us a call or message for a free estimate today!

Offers by NDD1 Corp. on Angi
    Creative Paint and Cabinets Inc

Creative Paint & Cabinets doesn't just paint rooms and cabinets - we breath life into old rooms and make you proud to be there again. If you want your rooms to be just like those trending designs you see in magazines, call us today! We can give you professional suggestions and then simply make it happen. Call us today if you want to stop messing around and get new rooms!

Dixons Dirt Stoppers

At Dixon's Dirt Stoppers, we believe that you work too hard to worry about a job done right. Let our IICRC certified trained technicians take a weight off your shoulders by restoring your home and maintaining it in optimal condition. Every service comes with our satisfaction guarantee. Offering Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Natural Stone and Tile Cleaning, and Pressure Washing. We are serving Cook County, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Lagrange, Lagrange Park, Hickory Hills, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Oak Lawn, Western Spring and Hinsdale

INTERIOR/EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL FREE ESTIMATES & COLOR CONSULTAIONS, PAINTING, STANING, POWERWASHING, DRYWALL REPAIRS, WALLPAPER REMOVAL, CAULKING, DECK STAINING & WOOD REPAIRS