Quantum Exteriors

Founded 2018 •

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Striving to always be close to anyone who thinks ahead along with our mission is to deliver quality products and services that satisfy you....

Jan B Painting Inc.

Jan B Painting Inc. it’s a full-service company and one-stop painting contractor for all your residential, commercial, new construction, interior, exterior painting services and drywall repair needs. We are family owned and operated business.Satisfying our customer it’s a business philosophy we practice and emphasize. We believe that every customer and project it’s unique. Since we are a small company, we are able to provide exceptional service at a great value and working hard to completing your project on time, on the budget and at the first time. We ensure that services are properly prepared before starting any job and special attention is given to cover and protect areas that are not being paint. Our mission is to provide honest, affordable, and expert service in the Painting industry. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business. Please feel free to call us at 630-366-9015 for free estimate.

Offers by Jan B Painting Inc. on Angi
Chicago Painting Specialist

Chicago Painting Specialist LLC offers Residential and Commercial Interior and Exterior painting services as well as full home home remodeling. Customer satisfaction is one of our main concerns, with the Owner having 20 years plus of Painting and Full Home Remodeling experience we can guarantee that you will see that through the flawless work! Contact us today for your free estimate. (312) 881-9294

Offers by Chicago Painting Specialist on Angi
Haris Inc

Haris Inc. Home Remodeling is a general contractor specializing in residential construction. Founded in Wheaton over a decade ago, we take pride in meeting and exceeding the needs of our clients. We work in close cooperation with project owners to ensure their wishes are taken into account. We also provide advice on alternative solutions that can save time and money without compromising quality. Please call for availability, we do book out usually about a week.

Offers by Haris Inc on Angi

07/22/2020

Great, very organized, prompt and clean. I recommend them to my family.

Description of Work
Roof, windows, skylights and painting.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,skylights,interior painters

06/27/2020

Finished on time nice cleanup good value for the money

Description of Work
Roof

05/04/2020

A hail storm beyond any I’ve seen in the 50 years of living here happened at the end of May 2019. I put in a homeowners claim. Insured through the largest company whose home office is located on the east coast. It is endorsed by the familiar national senior organization. My claim was denied. I also learned my deductible had been changed from $500 to 10% of the entire value of my home including its contents for hail damage. Devastated, and without a claim, I hoped to somehow improve my home’s appearance. It was then I found Quantum Exteriors. Doubtless to say in no way could I have foreseen what followed. Michael and Renata and all their staff worked for almost an entire year on my reopened claim. Every possible obstacle was put in place by the insurance, who also periodically sent me notice my claim was unjustified and being escalated. For months Michael Sooter said over and over, “don’t worry they’ll pay.” Results: damages nearly $100,000 paid on claim. Can you imagine! Roof tear down and replaced, vents, skylights replaced. Entire siding replaced, Windows replaced with Pella windows, gutters and fascia replaced. All scheduled and inspected by different work teams in a pandemic no less. In less than 5 days. Workmanship impeccable, all debris removed. How was this ever possible? Lessons learned: business ethics and integrity are not at times what should be expected. Stellar companies still exist. Quantum Exteriors is one on them. Thank you Michael and Renata. I can never repay you for all you’ve done. I can never thank you enough. You cannot imagine the happiness you have given me. Rosemary Herlihy

Description of Work
Hail damage repair. Please read my story.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

06/01/2019

Very good.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters and downspouts.

05/24/2019

it is spectacular!! We love our new look and it all went as well as it could. Michael, the owner, was thorough and attentive and flexible. He was wonderful to work with and very professional. The crews and all the staff were highly competent. We give them the highest recommendation possible. Will recommend this company to our neighbors and other friends.

Description of Work
The entire exterior of our house: roof, sidings, trim, soffit

Category roofing,siding

05/15/2019

All work was performed to our satisfaction, I highly reccomend them Michael answered our questions and took care of the siding

Description of Work
Siding and trim

Category gutter repair,siding

02/12/2019

The roof was done and siding and gutters job well done and I was very satisfied overall with everything and kudos to the employees that came out to finish the job in the freezing cold weather in Chicago and answering all my questions promptly

Description of Work
Roof,gutters, siding

02/04/2019

Francis and Renata were great. They worked on our claim with our insurance company for over a year to make things clear with them.

Description of Work
Roofing and Siding

01/19/2019

Great quality work performed in a timely manner. Mike and the team resolved all issues and stayed on budget. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Roof and Siding

01/18/2019

I’m satisfied with the various trades that were done by Quantum Exteriors in August last year

Description of Work
My Roof Siding Gutters windows Soffit and Fascia

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Siding Roof (shingles and flat roofs) Window and door wraps Fascia and soffit Gutters and downspouts Awnings Interior Flat roofs Interior

Visa, Check, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, Financing, Discover