MY WINDOW WASHING INC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2006

My Window Washing, a locally owned and operated business, is ready to serve you for ALL of your Chicago Window Cleaning needs! My Window Washing has been serving Chicago and Suburbs for more than 20 years. We take our window cleaning seriously and provide you with only the Best Service at the Best Price....

window cleaning (305)gutter cleaning (148)pressure washing (17)gutter repair (10)deck cleaning (3)window replacement (1)

06/15/2021

Marie K.

Great service! We were scheduled within a couple weeks of getting a quote. We used a discount MY WINDOW WASHING INC was running . George added a fee to the quote for our two large front shop windows. The price was great! And the kind & professional man ( Auri 28 ) that washed our windows really made the experience perfect!

Description of Work
windows washed

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Thank you very much for the review we pride ourselves on pleasing our clients we do appreciate your business!

07/31/2020

Judy M.

Best window washer I’ve ever had!!! Dom did an excellent job my windows never looked better! Dom was fast, but very efficient he was friendly and polite he kept everything clean and orderly. Thank you Dom!!

Description of Work
Windows and screens washed

Category window cleaning, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

Dom has been with us for quite some time, Thank You very much for the review we appreciate your business!

07/01/2020

DIANE J.

My Window Washing was quick, efficient, and thorough. I needed 5 first floor windows and their screens washed on the outside. I called, Dan answered, and that afternoon a worker rang my doorbell. He had all the needed equipment, removed and cleaned the screens, washed the windows—and thoroughly cleaned the windowsills, which had probably never been cleaned before. Dan had informed me that there is minimum charge of $80, and I was happy to pay it.

Description of Work
5 first floor windows and screens washed on the outside

Category window cleaning, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Thank You very much for the review we appreciate your business!

04/28/2020

Susan E.

Dam and his crew are absolutely amazing! Have used them for years to do my windows and gutter cleaning and always found them to be efficient, professional and excellent at what they do. I've referred others to them because of the work they have done for me. This year, in addition to my windows and gutters, they power washed my house and power washed/stained my deck. Wow! What a great job they did on both! My house looks awesome and my deck hasn't looked so good in years. They were very meticulous in the cleaning, sanding and staining process and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for your fantastic work!

Description of Work
Power Washing House, Gutter Cleaning, Window Washing, Deck Maintenance

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

Thank you so much for the generous review you are a very valued client to us and we appreciate your business very much!

07/26/2019

STEVEN M.

It went very well. It was very easy to set up an appointment and they showed up exactly on time. They worked very hard and we’re very polite and professional. Even though the two gentlemen worked 11 hours they still made sure they finished up everything in the best possible way. They were good honest hard-working people.

Description of Work
They cleaned windows, gutters and power washed pavers

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

Thank you for the great review we appreciate your business!

05/29/2019

Mark M.

Had gutters cleaned on a two story house for $150.00 on March 29. During a recent rain storm, noticed that a first-floor gutter corner, right next to a downspout, had water pouring out of the gutter. That roof section is not underneath any trees (lady on phone looked at old Google photo from 2015 when there were trees there) and said they could not come out and unplug that one downspout, without charging me the "bargain price" of $70.00. In my opinion, service providers, especially ones at the higher end of the price scale, should stand behind their work. And, charging me $70.00 to clean one downspout, when the entire job for a two-story house cost me $150.00, is hardly a bargain. Very disappointed in attitude and refusal to stand behind work.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/29/2019

We appreciate your business very much but as I explained on the phone yesterday we give our clients a two-week period to call us back after our service and we do stand by our work, your service was provided on March 25 not the 29th, we would even have honored a call back up to a month later, but we are talking over two months out now. We have many clients that are having the same issue needing to clean their gutters multiple times this season for a fee because of all the bad storms. The town that you live in has A great deal of greenery and trees that line the streets and properties in the area and the storms can cause things to blow around and clog the gutters it’s a fact of nature. At some point there has to be a cut off as to when we can come back and do a free service call. We have to have a minimum fee to come back to check your gutters and provide the service you are requesting. Our clients are very important to us and we feel we provide our service at a fair price within industry standards.

05/18/2019

JOEL S.

Very good. Was able to make an appointment within a few days of calling. Guy did a good job - very thorough and windows are spotless. 30 windows

Description of Work
Window and screen washing

Work Completed On 05/18/2019

Thanks very much for the review we appreciate your business!

10/06/2018

GARY M.

went great. gutters were overflowing and they came out the next day. very good job.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

Thank you for reviewing our company our goal is to have satisfied clients such as yourself we appreciate your business!

09/10/2018

Janet H.

I have used them several times and they do a good job.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Thanks for the review we appreciate your business very much!

07/17/2018

Alex U.

I used this company twice 2 years ago and 1 year ago to do the same job. Called them this year obtained a quote for the exact same job again, they agreed to the same price as last year $400 inside and out. Came out to the house after a week, said it will cost $650, and that they are doing me a favor by not charging $1000. We have 65 windows (some oversized, so it's extra). On their website, [*** Link removed ***] it says they charge $400 for up to 150 windows. Total bait and switch scam these people became. They don't even honor the pricing that's on their own website.

Description of Work
window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/12/2018

Thank you for leaving a review for us, we are very sorry you were not satisfied! Previous years we did window washing for you for very discounted price and we explained you last year that we will increase the price the next time we will come for a window washing. Information on our website is accurate, and the only reason your estimate is higher because you have 40 oversize windows which takes a whole day to wash for two guys. We honor the pricing on our website, and all the estimates and services we do are according to our website information.

07/08/2018

Lori L.

Nick arrived in the allotted time frame and went to work immediately. We had the exterior, and interior windows washed and the screen cleaned. He went about his work and was careful of furniture and other household items. We have a large number of windows and he was able to finish the job in about 3 hours.

Description of Work
window washing

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate having business with us!

07/02/2018

Joe K.

They did a great job and were done very quickly.

Description of Work
windows washed

Work Completed On 05/05/2018

Thank you for leaving a review for us, we happy for business with us!

06/25/2018

Janet H.

They arrived on time and immediately went to work first assessing the scope and then knocking it out.

Description of Work
Window washing inside/out and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate having business with us!

03/28/2018

Steven S.

I've used them now for the the 2nd time -- great service; great results!

Description of Work
Whole house pressure wash - vinyl siding

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/28/2019

03/27/2018

Michael B.

Extremely easy to schedule, did it on their web site and was able to choose a 2 hour time window. Numerous other texts and emails followed with updates of the coming appointment. Most importantly, Nick did a great job, very polite and professional. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned the windows in our house.

Work Completed On 03/26/2018

Thank you very much for your business and review.

12/21/2017

Peggy R.

The crew was efficient and professional. When I called to set up the job, it ended up being done the same day - the crew was in the area.

Description of Work
I had my outside windows washed and my gutters cleaned.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

Thank you for the review we appreciate your business!

10/12/2017

Gerald R F.

Showed up on time, provided estimate, I accepted estimate and work commenced. Did a great job, no streaks, all window sills cleaned. Took care of removing screens and reinstalling screens. I only had to move a couple pieces of furniture so he had access to windows. Entire process was less than three hours.

Description of Work
,interior and exterior window washing

Work Completed On 10/10/2017

Thank you for your review we do appreciate your business!

09/07/2017

SUSAN J.

The workers were very nice and polite. After they finished though I had to have them wipe the frames/sills again as there were still some dirt/spider webs. The price was really high compared to previous companies.

Description of Work
Exterior window washing

Work Completed On 09/07/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our company we are always willing to return and accommodate any issue you may have we can be reached at 847-715-9493, pricing wise we are very competitive and really appreciate your business.

09/04/2017

Julie D.

Very well. Professional and thorough.

Description of Work
In and out window washing.

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our company we appreciate your business!

08/24/2017

JUSTIN G.

Very responsive, came out immediately following a large storm and cleared gutters which prevented further potential water damage. Friendly scheduler and very accommodating. Would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

Thank you so much for the great review we hope to see you in the future!

08/20/2017

David F.

They were very good in every regard. They showed up when they said they would. They did a very good job. They cleaned up very well after themselves. They did the entire house that hadn't been done in ages.

Description of Work
Cleaning of the windows, storm windows, frames, and french windows.

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our company we appreciate the review very much!

07/31/2017

Kim G.

The work was done very well. I was very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
I had all my windows washed (outside only) and the screens cleaned.

Work Completed On 07/06/2017