2renov8 l.l.c

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2006

2Renov8LLC is a North shore based , full service residential construction company. Our primary mission is to provide top -quality, professional work that beatifies and adds to the value of your home . We respect your privacy and sanctity of your home . We promise that all work will be done in a timely ,professional manner .You'll be pleasantly surprised with our rates, whether you a contractor for ongoing service or just one visit . call or email today for a free estimate !...

DSY Construction Inc

We are a full-service general construction company with a wide range of experience from remodeling to construction, and have been serving Chicagoland area for over 10 years. We can help you with all aspects of home projects from those small handyman projects to home additions and everything else in between, whatever it might be. Whether it’s, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, custom cabinets, tilling or HVAC repair or installation, we can even help you with design and blue prints of your new space. Give us a call or send us an email with your request.

Signature Painting Inc

Signature Painting, Inc. is specializing in interior and exterior painting work in high quality since 1999. We do our best to meet our customer's needs and make them happy as much as we can in professional and timely manner. Residential and commercial. Our work has been published by the Chicago Home and Garden Magazine. 6-8 employees, free estimates, fully insured. EPA certified.

Offers by Signature Painting Inc on Angi
A Plus Quality Construction & Remodeling

An Illinois based Home Improvement company. We specialize in Painting, drywall, decks, porches, patios, & more. Call today to discuss your upcoming projects!

05/31/2014

Description of Work
Jasiel is great. Very responsive and will make sure he always gets the job done right.

Category drywall

02/10/2009

Jasiel came out immediately, got me an estimate the same day, matched a lower price, and started the work within 3 days. He worked alongside his crew, and they were all a delight to have working in our home: prompt, clean, considerate and polite. They went beyond the call of duty, helping us move things out of the rooms, change hardware, and clean furniture and windows afterwards. The quality of t...

Description of Work
Jasiel and his crew stripped wallpaper, sanded and primed, and completely painted three bedrooms, including walls, ceilings, trim, windows, and closets. These had been sadly neglected and required a tremendous amount of prep work. They used the best Benjamin Moore paint throughout.

12/30/2008

I was completely satisfied with the interaction I had with A Fresh Coat, as well as the work I inspected at my neighbor's.

Description of Work
I called A Fresh Coat after the Company was recommended to me by a neighbor. The work I observed in her home was done beautifully. I called the Company and left a message that I wanted my kitchen, living and dining room, hallway and two bedrooms painted. I received a call back promptly. The gentleman was professional and courteous. I was anxious to have A Fresh Coat give me an estimate, but decided to have the professionals already working in my home do the painting. Based on the work they did on my neighbor's home and their painting performance as well as their fair price, I would definitely encourage trying A Fresh Coat.

Category interior painters

Hi my name is Jasiel thank you for the good recommendation. Sorry we didn't get to meet if in the future you need my cervices please contact me @ 847-239-4459. I will personally love to meet you thanks again. Jasiel Calleja

03/13/2006

Jasiel was a pleasure to work with. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He finished the work quickly and neatly.

Description of Work
Jasiel and his crew painted 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. They also painted the front of my stairs where my hardwood floors were refinished. Jasiel is also an outstanding handyman. He fixed a leaky toilet, replaced a faucet in the bathtub, and re-tiled loose tiles

Category interior painters

New construction , Additions , Kitchen remodel ,Bathroom remodel ,Basement remodel , Whole House Remodel , Drywall repair , Drywall installation , Remove walls or modify load-bearing wall to create space ,Custom carpentry ,walk-in showers ,decks, lighting , Painting(Interior and Exterior) , plumbing, Electrical, Patios, Hardwood floors (Refinishing and Installation ) Roof Repair/Replacement ,Windows, Doors, Siding, Flood Remediation(certified ) Mold and Fire Remediation, LICENSED AND INSURED