APEX BUILDERS INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2007

Apex Builders, Inc. is a full-service contracting firm that has been serving clientele in the Greater Fox Valley area since 1990. We specialize in room additions/renovations, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, sunrooms and basements....

Vinyltech Windows, Siding & Roofing

We are a Family Owned & Operated Business located in the heart of Downtown St. Charles across from City Hall. Walk-ins are always welcome so stop in and see us sometime. Or visit us at www.vinyltechinc.com.

Naperville Windows & Doors

Naperville Windows & Doors Company was founded with a single purpose - to provide the homeowners of Naperville, Aurora, Wheaton, Hinsdale, Downers Grove and other western suburbs of Chicago with a better choice in a replacement window & door company. To do this, we knew that we had to offer better quality windows at great prices, and back them with a higher level of service and the most professional installation. Additional Email - napervillewindows@gmail.com

Best Windows Inc

*Virtual Remote Estimates Are Always Available* We provide high preformance windows at a much lower cost because you deal direcly with me John Wrzesinski the owner. Please call me at 7082042446 today.

Offers by Best Windows Inc on Angi

02/25/2014

Best price by far. Responded quickly and fixed the issues.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 roof vents

10/29/2013

I have used Apex before and have found them very responsive and professional. Work does need to be scheduled well in advance, but the initial visit to look at the old windows and gather information was scheduled very quickly, and as soon as I had accepted their quote I got the dates when work would be performed. They came exactly when they were scheduled, worked hard, and completed the work in a t...

Description of Work
Replaced seven windows with Pella windows

Category concrete repair,replacement windows

10/14/2013

Our estimate was extremely fair and ver detailed. Dave came out and did a very thorough inspection of our roof, complete with photos. Work was completed in a timely fashion and the crew was on time and did a good cleanup of our yard and driveway. When we need to replace our siding and gutters, I will use Apex for the job.

Description of Work
Apex put on a new roof, repaired soffits and fascia.

11/09/2011

The work went well, and the workers were very responsive. I am very pleased with the results. There was good follow through when I had questions or requests. I would call this company again for other jobs that I might have.

Description of Work
The porch was sagging and pulling away from the house because the corner foundations were rotting. Apex Builders dug out the corners, poured concrete which reinforced and stabilized the porch. In order to preserve the outside of the porch which is stucco, the work was done through the porch floor which Apex then replaced. Some carpentry work was also done on the supporting columns and sides. Also masonry work was done on the foundation of the house.

Category concrete repair,decks

10/24/2009

I received an estimate the same day I called. There was a delay in the actual removal due to weather. The slab was removed and all debris was removed.

Description of Work
Remove a concrete slab.

10/18/2007

The got the job done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Repaired a stoop for me.

Category concrete repair

CUSTOM HOMES, REMODELING & RENOVATION, KITCHENS, BATHROOMS, DECKS & BASEMENTS.