Flanco Flooring

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2015

8100 W Maple Ave

Norridge, IL 60706

Flanco Flooring is your trusted flooring company serving the Chicago, IL and surrounding areas. We have many years of experience and do high quality work. We are prompt, professional and reliable with an emphasis on excellent customer service....

flooring (20)hardwood floors (3)tile installation (1)

07/09/2020

Ovi was a delight from start to finish. His suggestions and patience to answer questions and run me through his work was very much appreciated. His communication throughout was superb. Great workmanship, professional and reasonable. They had to first grind parts of the concrete and level most of it. Then install the barrier and flooring. The results were awesome and we could not be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing Vinyl Plank over Concrete Slab

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Photo for Flanco Flooring - 8100 W Maple Ave, Norridge, IL - 38707235

01/22/2019

I am 71 years old. I have owned two different houses over the past 40 years. I have had innumerable repairs and renovations on them. I have experienced every kind of workman come and go: some well meaning and competent, some otherwise. Very recently Ovi Taut and his crew (Flanco Flooring) installed flooring in my basement. They set a standard few will be able to match: honesty, skill, and politene...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new flooring for basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

07/22/2018

Ovi came out for an estimate, which was comparable or lower than others we got. When we scheduled the work, we had unforeseen complications and Ovi gave honest and professional opinion and advice. He did not rush just to do the job and get paid, he cared about doing it right. He then worked around our schedule to get us back to a normal living situation. One of his guys Rigo even came and spent hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed to replace flooring in bedrooms and hallway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

05/12/2018

The owner Ovi Taut was responsive and gave the initial estimate very quickly. When we were ready to go forward with the project, he was able to schedule us within a few days. He and the team arrived early, the team was polite and quiet. They worked very hard and quickly and the project was completed that evening. We were very happy with the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sheet vinyl flooring in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

03/02/2018

It went very smooth. No BS. The owner, Ovi Taut, came out to my house with samples. He listened to what I wanted, and the next day brought new samples. He brought exactly what I wanted. His crew was very businesslike and professional. Very respectful. My old house presented some challenges, which they resolved seamlessly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laminate Flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

Photo for Flanco Flooring - 8100 W Maple Ave, Norridge, IL - 36872668

10/04/2017

Ovi and his team are knowledgeable and did a great job. Ovi gave me some great ideas during the estimate that I implemented and which turned out great. He makes recommendations based on what he would do if it was his home and as a new homeowner, I really appreciated that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had about 500 sq. ft of hardwood flooring sanded and stained. I had another 500 ft. of Luxury Vinyl Plank put into my Den.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

03/06/2017

Fantastic. Ovi was very timely, courteous, conscientious and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ovi removed linoleum and carpet and floored a kitchen, den living, couple steps, room hall and closets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2017

Thank you so much!

11/23/2016

Everything went very well considering the time frame that the project was started and completed..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Luxury vinyl flooring was installed throughout the entire house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

Photo for Flanco Flooring - 8100 W Maple Ave, Norridge, IL - 33989219

Thank you for trusting us with your flooring project. We are so glad you're happy with our services and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you

07/02/2016

They were professional and extremely helpful. He was able to foresee potential problems and take care of them in an efficient and effective manor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our entire first floor with laminate. Multiple levels and uneven flooring involved.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2016

Thank you for entrusting us with your new floors! We hope you will enjoy every day for a very long time!

06/22/2016

Ovi was professional and nice to work with. He helped us understand our options and helped us choose a product that works for our space. The installation went great, they were respectful of our house and furniture. The floors came out great and we received valuable tips on how to maintain them that way. Easy process from start to finish, we're very happy with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Harewood refinishing

CATEGORY hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2016

We are so happy you enjoyed working with us. Thank you for the opportunity! We are looking forward to serving you in the future.

Flooring Installation & Repair, Laminate, Vinyl, Hardwood. Trim Installation