Sahara Window and Doors

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2010

Sahara Window and Doors has been in business for over 30 years. We provide free in-home estimates and carry over 15 different manufacturers. We have our own installers and trucks. We are licensed and bonded as a General Contractor....

4Everdry Roofing & Tuckpointing

Flat Roof Services Gutter Installation Leak Repair Roof Sealing Gutter Cleaning Gutter Repair Roof Repair Asphalt Shingle Roof Services

08/20/2019

The company contacted me to let me know I was out of their service area so the siding job wasn't done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding for garage

CATEGORY siding

04/10/2018

Salesperson visited and provided an extensive quote. We decided to complete the work with with this company but our salesperson was on medical leave. New salesperson discovered a mistake in the quote and provided us with a new quote with $10k additional cost. It was an understandable clerical error. New salesperson set a meeting between Sahara owner and I. Owner was rude, never introduced himself ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace all windows and doors in home

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

11/13/2017

Smoothly. Nick was my sales representative, and it was easy to walk through the process and select my doors. A gentlemen stopped by the house to take measurements, and 8 weeks later, my doors were installed. I found their prices to be better than the two other door companies I obtained estimates from. The men who came to install were awesome. Quiet, fast and professional. Left no mess behind, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two of my entrance doors replaced, with screen doors added to both.

CATEGORY doors

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Sahara. We are thankful for your business, let us know if we can be of service in the future.

07/14/2017

Steve was very nice and seemed excited to help us with our front entry door project. He left brochures with a promise to have a quotation the next week. Its been 3 weeks today and we finally chose another company. If anyone asks, why not call. I am not a fan of begging a company to take my money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Representative came to my house on 6-23-17 with the hopes of getting a new front entry door.

CATEGORY doors

05/30/2017

Went well ... wait time for windows was short and install was good too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and patio door

CATEGORY replacement windows

Hi [Member Name Removed]- Thanks for taking the time to provide a review on your experience. We are glad you are satisfied, let us know if we can be of further service.

Full Window and Door Replacement, Siding, Gutters, All Season Rooms, Soffit & Fascia, Glass Block Windows

Repairs or Glass Replacement