NEW LOOK FLOORS

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2006

1007 STAR LN

New Lenox, IL 60451

Family Owned and Operated since 2003,...

06/10/2017

Joan and Timothy L.

I had a big problem, otherwise it would have been about $3,500. We had a major problem, so they had to take it up. They fixed everything. It’s a beautiful floor. They did a great job. I can’t say anymore. I had a major problem on one side because we had like a flooding; it kind of like flooded the one area. When they took up the old floor, they saw the rotted wood and they had to replace all of that. They did a great, fantastic job. I mean they really did a good job. I would give them triple “A” if I could. They really worked hard and they did it in a day and a half. It was worth it, believe me. Otherwise, it probably would have been done in the day if I didn’t have that major problem. I was figuring the price was going to be $500 more, but ended up being $1000 more. The guy, when he first came out I told him I didn’t want wood, because my whole room in here is wood, I mean paneling. I didn't want any wood at all, I wanted vinyl because it's easier for me to handle. I told them what I wanted, and they came with the wood, so it was like, “No, I don’t want this!” He was really nice and he went back and he gave me a book through UPS, and that is how I got the floor I liked. It’s Shaw, I love Shaw. Shaw is the best, to me. Mohawk is good for rugs, but Shaw is good for flooring. So, I picked it out and there was no problem. I kept looking at it. I went over to New Look with my son who drove me. We came back and I asked her if there was anyway I could have 4 or 5 different samples, so I could look at the floor to make up my mind. They said, “Oh yea no problem, we’ll send it to you within a couple of days.” It was like 4 or 5 days that I kept putting them on the floor like they told you to do with the sun and this and that so you can see the colors. I loved this one that I really loved. The one I got is white and gray and looks like marble. It’s just beautiful to wash and sweep up. The one I really liked was Resort, it had all different colors in it like pinks and purples, all of these beautiful colors. I was looking at that and saying, “I love this one, I love this one!” I couldn’t make up my mind and everybody would come in and say, “no, the marble one with the gray would look beautiful in here!” I’m going, “I really like the other one!” They all picked this one out. It really wouldn’t have looked good in here because there was so many purples, blues and greens. It would have been too busy, too much busyness in here. I might use that for the bathroom because I really loved it.

Description of Work
I used them for the floors in my 23' x 24' great room.

Category flooring contractor

07/30/2015

Wayne J.

Description of Work
I started with New Look back in August of 2014. I ordered tile for my bathroom. They were easy to work with and very helpful in picking out the tile. Approx. $1700. I had my construction guy install the tile but he forgot to install the accent pieces. For my next project I decided to have New Look do the installation. In November of 2014 I ordered hardwood flooring for the master bedroom and they did an excellent job. Approx. $2100. I also had New Look install my family room hardwood floors and a decorative stone wall in February of 2015. Approx.$5200. There was a problem with the stone wall but Joe from NL immediately solved and corrected the problem. I am extremely happen with all the work they have done for me. They are professional, easy to work with, and willing to work with me on my busy schedule. I am currently working with them on my kitchen remodel (for flooring and possibly back splash tile). Most of their installation people are very professional. I had some minor problems with a couple of the install people with cleanup and the mess on my driveway. But this was minor compared to their excellent work.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

10/07/2013

NICOLE Y.

On time. Professional. Responsive. Helpful. Excellent work!!!! Would do business again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Installed porcelain ceramic tiles (very expensive tiles) throughout foyer, entrance way, downstairs bathroom and kitchen. Excellent job!!!!

06/20/2013

Phil J.

They did a good job.

Description of Work
We used New Look Floors to install new carpeting for us in our family room.

Category carpet installation

04/16/2012

Donald S.

Overall, I was VERY pleased with their work and would certainly hire them again in the future. I've already referred them to some family members who have worked with New Look and are VERY pleased! NEW LOOK IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! :) YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER COMPANY WHO PROVIDES CONSISTENT EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE, FOLLOW-UP, AND GUARANTEED WORK! THEY WANT YOU TO BE COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK!

Description of Work
First off, let me say that New Look Flooring is an exceptionally professional company! New Look flooring did a good job installing travertine, some engineered hardwood, carpet, and bathroom tiling. The travertine flooring, engineered hardwood and stone kitchen backsplash look AWESOME! The carpet installation was not as I would have hoped, but I'm a VERY particular about how my house looks and I thought the carpet install was average. Ok, the bathroom, now because the bathroom flooring and shower/bath tiles had already been in place by the time i first saw this house, I had to go with what was already installed....not their fault, but I would have made different selections.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

01/03/2012

John E.

Great tile job. Installers were friendly, professional and hard workers. The tear out and door cutting were done quickly but be prepared for lots of dust/sawdust. At our request, they also screwed down the substrate where it squeeked-good job! The work was done in the time specified which was great. The only thing I would caution the customer about is to approve the stain color and quality of any new wood quarter round before it is installed to make sure it is acceptable. Our first batch was too light and the second was a better color match but not very good quality wood. I had to go over it with some stain to cover up some of the defects. That aside, we were very happy with the work done, the salesman Jim was awesome...very patient and helpful throughout our decision-making process, and we feel we got a good deal. Will probably use them when we're ready for a backsplash!

Description of Work
Removed old vinyl kitchen tile and dining room carpeting. Installed porcelain tile with Ditra uncoupling membrane, Tru-color stain resistant grout, and new 1/4 round.

07/04/2011

Nicole Y.

Went very well. Very reasonable. Great customer service. Great guarantee. Good financing option. Nice and good installers. Prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Remove vinyl floors, install porcelain 20 tiles and remove vanity, grout, seal and carpet bump. Install backsplash (glass tiles).

07/26/2006

DEBRA C.

They subcontracted out the floor installer. I think they might've subcontracted out the person who did the carpeting. They left some debris underneath the padding, so when you walk across the floor you can hear the debris. In the kitchen, when you walk across one of the planks, you can tell it's not glued down completely. The tiling was done OK, but I wouldn't rave about their installation. You could see the seams in the carpeting in the hallway.

Description of Work
They put in wood flooring in my dining room, living room and hallway. They also put carpeting in three bedrooms, and installed tile in the bathroom.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,hardwood floor

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Monroy Hardwood Flooring

Locally owned and operated company with over 30 years of experience. Owner onsite for every project from start to finish. We want to make all your flooring dreams come true. Do not hesitate to call or text for services.

Offers by Monroy Hardwood Flooring on Angi
    A Step Ahead Flooring

Earned Angie's Super Service Award for six consecutive years from 2016-2021!!! Christopher is N.W.F.A. (National Wood Flooring Association) trained and an artisan by nature. We offer intricate inlays, borders, distressed, wide plank and character floors for our hardwood customers. We also install pre-finished solid, engineered, and laminate flooring. We provide custom stain colors with onsite color consultations and we use state of the art waterborne, oil modified, wax, and hard wax oil finishing systems. Our company is EPA certified. We are proudly family owned and operated, established in 2003. Our solid team of installers have over 100 years combined experience. We are a full service hardwood flooring installation, custom finishing company, and also offer carpeting sales and installation. Call us today for all your flooring needs!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Retail floor sales and installation