Chicago Crawlspace & Basement Pro's Corp

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2010

DBA Chicago Crawlspace Pros. Our main goal is to ensuring the proper waterproofing and sealing of our clients basements and crawl spaces. Above all else, we value our customers and their homes. Chicago Crawlspace Pros guarantee’s to solve all your water proofing needs. Owner operated. 9 employees. Additional contacts: (866) 677-8575, (630) 405-7322. ...

Accurate Restoration Services Inc

Accurate Restoration Services Inc

We are a water and fire restoration service - Water Cleanup and Restoration, Flood, Mold Remediation, Leaky Faucets or Pipes, Plumbing, Drain Cleaning & Unclogging, Sump Pump Exchange, Hot Water Heater Exchange, Fire & Smoke Damage, Emergency Service Company.

Offers by Accurate Restoration Services Inc on Angi

09/19/2011

I wanted to share my experience of the level of service I received from Chicago Crawlspace & Basement Pros I had about 1-2 inches of standing water in my basement after frivolous attempts at vacuuming the mess up frustrated I called company "P" to come out to fix my foundation crack to find out they wanted close to $600 for the job and wouldn't be able to come out for six weeks!!! then I called Ch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation crack repair

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

06/05/2011

We chose Chicago Crawlspace because Andy was punctual, professional, well versed and provided us with a detailed quote of the services being provided. We apppreciated that the pricing given to us was broken down and each specific task was assigned a cost - as opposed to a company just giving a lump sum quote. We even knew the brand and cost of the sump pump being installed. The crew was on time an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawlspace floor was waterproofed which included laying a plastic liner over the existing gravel floor and then pouring cement over the liner, as well as installation of a new sump pump.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells

03/24/2011

Andy and his guys did a great job. Andy came out, explained how the job would go and explained the difference between open and closed cel spray foam, and what the water issues could be. We ran into a few unexpected issues on the job, that required additional materials but Andy honored our estimate to the penny. I used to have a disgusting crawlspace now I have a ton of clean and warm storage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dirt crawlspace (14x60) was leveled, trenched, drainage installed with pump, concrete cut to make larger opening, concrete poured and finally insulated.

CATEGORY concrete repair,insulation,radon testing,basement waterproofing,wells

12/29/2010

He did a good job. He gave a comprehensive estimate for my crawlspace then came out and did a good job with it. Definitely listen to their proposal to be sure you are satisfied with the type of work that they specify and know that you are going to get a good output from them. The quality of their work was very good and they did good follow up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chicago Crawlspace Pros installed drain tile.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

12/27/2010

see above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in and sealed the holes in the walls. Then they insulated the basement with a foam insulation. They sealed more holes than originally agreed and did not charge any extra for the additional holes. They were honest. The price didn't change. I received telephone calls in a timely manner and the work performed as promised. I really appreciate an honest and diligent construction company.

CATEGORY insulation,basement waterproofing

Foundation Crack Repair, Drain tile, Basement & Crawlspace Water Proofing & Concrete, Sump Pumps & Basins. Radon Reduction, Mildew, Mold, Musty Odors & Spray Foam Insulation.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available