A-TECH ELECTRONIC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2008

2.3

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. ...

Key 3 Electric

20+ years of electrical experience brought to your project for the professional, knowledgeable, and efficient installation you should expect. With this experience, I also bring a current Master Electrician License and up to date knowledge of the electrical code. You can also visit www.key3electric.com for more information. If your project is electrical, you can count on Key 3 Electric to complete it.

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
Budget Right Handyman

Budget Right Handyman is Chicagoland's largest handyman service. We've won the Angie's List Super Service Award for 10 consecutive years. Since 2016, we've completed over 20,000 projects. All of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee & 1-year warranty on labor.

Offers by Budget Right Handyman on Angi

06/06/2018

Charged for $180 fpr repair, $150 of which was to replace a board. Told my husband cant find the board two weeks later and now will not return phone calls or refund $150 to us

Description of Work
Tv repair Emerson

Category home theater design

10/10/2017

They took my money and they won’t call me back to repair my tv. I’ve left 12 messages and they won’t call me back!

Description of Work
I was having a tv repaired. The repairman said I needed a new motherboard for my new 4K tv. He was going to order one. I paid him $180. I called him back after a month or so, he stated it was on back order. I waited another couple of months, he said it was discontinued, I will build you one. I called back 12 times, left 12 messages, no response. I gave him the $180 on 12/22/2016. They have not responded. It’s almost a year later.

Category electrician,small appliance repair,home theater design

07/01/2008

We are very happy with the work Russ did for us. We intend for him to come back and install a drop ceiling and can lights in our basement. His prices are very fair and we liked that he showed us each step and all receipts for parts he installed. We really like the fact that he was very accommodating as too our schedule. He was on time, too! I would not hesitate to recommend Russ to everyone I know...

Description of Work
During one of the storms last week 6/08 our TV went out. A Good friend recommended this company. We called and he was here that evening. He had to order a part and said he would have it within 2 days and he did. He also pointed out that the wiring could be done better than the way the satellite company had done and he did that and the wires were hidden as they should of been in the first place. Then we asked if he did things like the key pad for the garage door, dimmer switches and our son asked did he fix Play Stations? Russ does all kinds of electronics and handyman jobs. He did all of the above in a fast and accurate manner.

Category electrician

ALL ELECTRONIC REPAIRS, TV'S, CAMCORDERS, DVD PLAYER, VIDEO TAPE TRANSFER, MICROWAVE, VACUUMS, GAME DECKS, HOME ELECTRONIC, & HANDYMAN WORK.

ROOF ANTENNA PLACEMENT.