Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2009

8959 Hanslik Ct

Naperville, IL 60564

Landscape Design, Patios, Walkways, Landscape Lighting. Searching for a service provider to enhance and beautify your landscape? Too busy for lawn and landscape maintenance? Willow Glen provides outdoor solutions to help maintain and enhance your landscape while improving curb appeal and functionality. Our services such as spring/fall clean-up, planting, regular shrub trimming, plant bed maintenance, and mulch installation ensure an attractive landscape throughout the season. For more details regarding our services, visit us at https://willowglenlandscape.com...

04/03/2019

LALITA J.

Fantastic - superb service, promptly scheduled, follow-up from owner. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Spring clean up

03/20/2018

Kimberly R.

Very professional and provided timely service, even straightened and staked a juniper that had taken some strong winds over the winter without me asking. Will hire again!

Description of Work
Spring Clean Up

08/15/2017

chen Y.

It's been a great experience working with Tom and his crew. Tom is very knowledgeable and professional. The entire progress was really smooth.

Description of Work
Lawn renovation and landscape enhancement.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

08/10/2017

LIDIA P.

From the beginning to the end very professional, always on time . Highly recommended!

Description of Work
New grass, cutting a tree and bushes, mulch and flag stones path way.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

07/13/2017

Keith Z.

Great lawn looks good. I wish the price was lower but they are very competitive to others in the area. Overall the lawn looks great and you don't have to call them to keep the lawn maintained.

Description of Work
Regular lawn cutting

06/11/2017

Barbara S.

Work went very well - have received numerous compliments from neighbors. Had one issue with some of the turf browning due to intense heat right after install, so Tom volunteered to have his team re-install new sod in that area.

Description of Work
Mulching, clean-up, removal of several items, design/install of new plants and planting areas, leveling of lawn

05/16/2017

Trent M.

It went quickly on the day of installation however the responsiveness and timing needs work prior to that. Also some of the employees need to work on being courteous and acknowledge their customers if they're at home.

Description of Work
Tree installation and removal

04/27/2017

Joseph B.

The owner, Tom, is great. I will use them again in the fall. There are 3 people to perform the service.

Description of Work
They are landscaping bushes and fix my patio pavers in the back.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

04/25/2017

Jose R.

Just started working with Tom and so far the work on the lawn has been excellent. Tom is very responsive and professional. I have already recommended his company to a coworker.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn maintenance.

04/24/2017

Trent M.

Tom is very patient and listens to your needs even suggested a few recommendations.. Customer service was great and even checked back on work completed..

Description of Work
Buried three downspouts drainages

01/20/2017

Marc M.

It was a pleasure to work with Willow Glen! I have spent two summers trying to get a landscaping company to help us fix our disaster of a back yard and have been so disappointed with the runaround I've gotten, even from companies who have sent designers out with custom plans who then dropped the ball and forgot about the project. But not Willow Glen! They were on time, followed through, followed up on every single detail and made sure that everything went off without a hitch! They have redeemed my faith in their industry, and in our backyard :) I can't say enough nice things about Tom and his crew. They were absolutely great to work with.

Description of Work
Sod installed, paver patio pressure washed and sealed.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

12/15/2016

Anne F.

I've had very good experience with them. I used them all summer long for the past two years. It was just good service. It cost $31 a week.

Description of Work
I used them for lawn and yard work.

11/06/2016

Lisa M.

Tom and his crew did an excellent job transforming my jungle of a yard. He and his crew were so patient and professional and really took the time to make sure I got what I wanted. Finally found a company that I can trust to get the job done the first time! Plan on having them back in the spring to clean up and mulch the rest of my yard! Thanks again Tom!

Description of Work
Had a large perennial bed dug up and mulched, sodded and evergreens and shrubs planted instead.

08/07/2016

Rona B.

Overall, it went well. I called several other landscaping companies for an estimate, Willow Glen Lawn called me back the next day after I left a message for them and came out to give an estimate that same day. I waited around for other landscaping companies to get back to me, only one other company came out and was way over priced that what Willow Glen estimated. One little thing I do want to mention was the communication after the plan was made to go through with the project. It was a 2 day project. On both days, I had to initiate and email them to find out exactly what day they were coming by. Once I emailed then, they responded right away.

Description of Work
I had a garden area removed and replaced with sod along with the front landscape clean up.

03/09/2016

Robert J.

Cleaned out all of the planting beds. Trimmed all grasses and perennial plants.Re-edged all of the landscaped areas. Re-mulched the same. Did some spring trimming of hydrangeas, viburnums, roses, and anything else that needed it. Left everything looking and smelling wonderful!

Description of Work
Did total spring cleanup.

09/09/2015

Robert J.

We have used Willow Glen for several years now, both for routine yard care (mowing and fertilizer) and bed maintenance (mulching and cleanup). We have also used them for several significant landscape projects (removing old stuff and installing new bushes and trees). At this point, other than 3 or 4 big trees on our property, they have removed and replaced all the landscaping on our property (most of which was 25 years old). This project was different in that it was hardscaping. We just had a new deck installed and wanted to put in a stone border around it. We also wanted to install a flagstone walkway from the front driveway around the side to the back of the deck, plus some flagstone step landings off the deck. We met with Tom a couple of times to discuss, and upon our quote acceptance, they had the project done the following week. ( the advantage of doing projects during off peak times for landscaping work). As always, the work was remarkably good, and we are very happy with the quality and appearance of our new stone features. So not only do I recommend Willow Glen for their landscaping expertise, now I add hardscaping to the list of what they do extremely well!

Description of Work
Installed hardscape around new deck and flagstone walkway from front to back.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch, hardscaping

08/31/2015

thomas S.

It went GREAT, from the time of estimate and selection of materials the whole process went very smoothly.....almost the entire time the owner, Tom, was working with his very professional crew...when the hardscape work was done they then completed the landscape work surrounding the entire walkway....It looks beautiful, we could not be more pleased with the entire job!!!

Description of Work
Installed a complete paver walkway and paver covered stoop at front door, went from side driveway to front door of house.

Category landscaping, lawn service, masonry, hardscaping

07/06/2015

Kevin B.

Tom was terrific to work with on our project. His patience and willingness to redistribute existing plants and bushes made the overall landscape design more cohesive and provided some savings for us. Also appreciated his design insights on creating new flagstone walkways and selecting perennials. Very impressed with Tom's can-do and collaborative attitude. He's not afraid to pick up a shovel and get his hands dirty and was open to our input on design, as well. His team of workers were all very professional. Would highly recommend his company for your landscape needs.

Description of Work
Consultation, provided estimate and was hired to perform work. Re-graded planting beds to drain water away from the house, removed and redistributed excess topsoil, added 3 flagstone pathways with crushed stone, planted several perennials around house and provided top layer of new mulch.

06/23/2015

Susan C.

When Tom first came to give us an estimate, we had just found out that we might be moving in the near future. As a result, he suggested that we scale back our original plans for the garden, and even suggested reusing some of our original landscape blocks, in the base layer. This was not only more economical, but also appealed to my need to reuse and recycle. The job took 1 1/2 days with 3 to 4 men working steadily. They showed up early (9-ish day-1 and about 7:30 am. on day-2.) Everyone was courteous and respectful. It had been a very wet week, but they were careful with our lawn and brought the block in by wheelbarrow - close to 3 tons of it!! At the end of each day, they cleaned up everything. A very nice job!

Description of Work
They removed low retaining walls around 2 large flower beds and replaced the stone blocks with new ones. Lots of cutting was required, because the one bed was kidney shaped. They also cleared all of the back garden beds (spring cleanup), as well as the beds they had reworked.

Category lawn service, masonry, hardscaping

06/15/2015

Matthew S.

Tom and his team of professionals went right to work on the start day and plowed through the large workload until the job was completed, in about two weeks time. This was a massive undertaking given that many tons of rock and paver brick needed to be brought in to complete the project. As for Tom, he is very personable, professional, and expert at what he does. The process of working with Tom from concept through design and ultimately implementation was smooth and not stressful at all. Tom created a couple of different designs using pictures of our house and his computer, and overlaid the design over the house, and as a result, we could see exactly how the hardscaping and landscaping was going to look like even before a single brick had been laid. Tom gets in the trenches with his team too. He digs and moves product around the property and it's clear his team has a lot of respect for him. Tom is very detail oriented and extremely thorough. The paver brick we chose was of a unique design and Tom personally saw to the pattern being just right and laid many of the bricks down himself. Tom regularly worked twelve hour days too. I highly recommend Tom and his team of experts. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Tom and his team removed all the hardscaping around my property and replaced it all with beautiful new paver bricks and landscaping.

Category lawn service, masonry, hardscaping

05/29/2015

Michael F.

They do a great job! They've been very consistent, always showed up when they're supposed to and have easy billing options. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I've hired them on weekly basis to mow my yard and have had them fertilize as well.

Category landscaping

05/26/2015

missy L.

Willow Glen has done and excellent job from the time of original estimate. Very professional and high quality.

Description of Work
Edging, mulch, and weekly lawn service

01/25/2015

JOSEPH M.

I requested a quote via email. They contacted me quickly to schedule and appointment. They were able to accommodate my availability and came on an evening to review my property and the work I was looking for. A couple weeks later I had to follow up because I did not receive quote, but they quickly resolved and sent me a link. Their quote for lawn service was better than my current provider, but I was looking for more detail on some specific landscaping work so I decided to stay with my current provider.

Description of Work
Provided free estimate for lawn service and periodic clean up.

10/01/2014

John M.

I can't say enough about how great Tom and his crew are. I've dealt with many landscapers, but never have I had the experience of working with someone that takes the time and effort to go over your options, provide ideas, answer questions and more. Communication and responsiveness are particularly excellent. He takes the time to email plants lists and care information, and uses an online quote system for estimates with plenty of opportunity to adjust and ask questions. But he's also very available to talk on the phone and takes the time to go over things and answer your questions onsite too. (I just got off the phone with him and we talked for about 20 minutes on flower bed border options.) Two specific things that strike me about Tom: he really cares and he really knows his stuff. The work itself was excellent, and his crew are very hard working, courteous and performed excellent clean-up. There are a few things in life that I've found that are hard to find: a good bike mechanic, a good barber, and a reliable landscaper. I have those two first bases covered... now I'm set on the third!

Description of Work
My lawn and landscaping was in poor shape, and I had Tom and his crew plant new trees (both because one died and I needed an area along a fence line for privacy), overseed and sod bare spots on the lawn, aerate, fix the loose brick pavers on my porch, trim and many more tasks.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, masonry, hardscaping

07/27/2014

Robert J.

It went great! It was a tough winter and all of the plants took it hard. They came when they said they would and did a great job. Everyone was very professional. Tom communicates well and very promptly with email, keeping us informed on when they were coming and answering any questions I had. We have a large corner lot with a lot of trees and extensive beds so it's a lot to do (2800 square feet). Tom even came back to me as they were finishing and told me that they had over-estimated mulch to be sure they had enough. There was some they hadn't used and we would be getting a slight reduction in our bill-then followed through and gave it. I would not have known about it if he hadn't told me. I give an A for ethics as well, even though that's not an Angie's judging category. They put down sod where the village removed a dead tree on our parkway. We were tired of walking through mud. They did a gorgeous job and it's impossible to tell now where the patch is.

Description of Work
Edged extensive planting areas and spread new mulch. Trimmed up some of the non-spring blooming bushes. Trimmed up all rose bushes (approximately 20). Cleaned out all beds of leaves. Removed all old growth from perennials. Put down sod (8' x 10') where tree was removed on parkway.

Olsen Tuckpointing Co

Masonry specialists servicing the Chicago area suburbs for over 55 years. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Family owned - 19 employees - no subcontractors - all experienced tuckpointers & union journeymen. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates, no travel charges. Fully licensed, bonded and insured. A+ Rating from Better Business Bureau. Super Service Award (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020) from Angie's List.

Calzante Construction

Whether you’re looking for a Chicago masonry contractor for new construction, or a Chicago masonry specialist to do some repair work such as tuckpointing, brickwork or stonework to your existing home or business, Calzante Construction is a name you can trust. We are professionals that manage all aspects of your job to ensure it’s completed on schedule and to your satisfaction!

Coast to Coast Masonry Group Inc

Coast To Coast Masonry Group, Inc. provides top quality masonry restoration services to a variety of clients throughout the Chicago land area for over 23 years. We remain committed to the traditional values of client satisfaction that have earned a solid reputation in the masonry industry. Based on quality, time completion, excellent service, integrity and client satisfaction.

MasterCard, Visa, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc.

How is Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. overall rated?

Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. open?

Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. provide

Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Check

Does Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. offers a 5% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc.?

Yes, Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. offer?

Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape, Inc. offers the following services: Are you searching for a service provider to design, enhance, and beautify your landscape? Are you too busy for lawn and landscape maintenance? Willow Glen Lawn & Landscape Inc. provides outdoor solutions to help maintain and enhance your landscape while improving curb appeal and functionality. Our services such as spring/fall clean-up, planting, regular shrub trimming, plant bed maintenance, and mulch installation ensure an attractive landscape throughout the season. For more details visit us at https://willowglenlandscape.com