TITAN PAINTING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

We are a husband wife company with our 2 oldest sons working for us. Titan Painting is A-rated with the EBSCO Research company which is a publication provided to business'/homeowners all over the Chicagoland area. We provide commerical and residential work. We are fully insured. Our employees wear uniforms and are in marked vehicles. Our employees are quality painters and pay attention to all of the details. We have worked for Kellogg's, Fed Ex, Wow Cable, Hair Salons, Property Managers. No job is to small or big for Titan Painting. References are available upon request. All payments are due upon completion....

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Magic Poxy

We are a small family run business. Our installations are our livelihood. Since we are owner operated; we don't have high overhead costs as our competitors and we pass those savings along to you! We mainly offer two flooring options; a 5 year warranty and lifetime warranty installation. Both options include superior attention to detail and unparalleled workmanship. Not to mention industrial grade products that won't chip, peel, scratch or discolor and are chemically resistant! Contact us today to discuss your project. We look forward to hearing from you!

Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc

Over 50,000 satisfied customers since 1996, we are the premier home improvement company in Chicago and the surrounding areas. Prime Time Window Cleaning provides the best residential home and commercial property services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but also that of their friends, neighbors, and relatives. If you are not satisfied with our service to your home, you simply do not have to pay! Contact Prime Time Window Cleaning for your window washer Chicago services, as well as other exterior projects, such as gutter cleaning and power washing. We look forward to helping your home look its best! Book an appointment today at 800-480-1360.

Offers by Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc on Angi

09/12/2020

Daniel P.

I hired Titan today in the Spring to paint all the trim and gutters on my exterior. They did such a beautiful job. I still look at the work they did and smile. I can’t find one over-paint area where they could’ve painted on to my siding. The caulk work they did is perfect, and I had a lot of hard to reach peaks. The guys on-site were professional and friendly. I’d recommend them to anyone looking for quality work.

Description of Work
All exterior trim and gutters painted

Category contractors,house painters

11/10/2019

Brooke S.

We were very impressed with Titan Painting! We had to get the exterior of our house as well as our fence painted/stained this year. Dave was very quick to respond to our initial inquiry and come out to provide a quote. Not only did he show up on time, he also had a folder that include brochures and a certificate of insurance as well. Just that alone was impressive! He also was careful to go over exactly what was included in the quote, as well as point out a few repairs he noticed were needed in order to build it into the quote so we knew what to expect. Another bonus is that Dave offers the services of someone to help choose paint colors if you are stuck. We have a family member who is an interior designer, so we didn't use that service, but I thought it was really great and worth mentioning. When it came time to do the work, the crew Dave sent did a great job. They were quick, cleaned up after themselves when they were done working, and were friendly and polite. We got comments from neighbors and even delivery drivers about how great our house looked. A couple of months later, we had some painting we needed done in the house - some new baseboards and built in bookshelves. We asked Dave to come out and give an estimate. Again, he was quick to respond, and we were able to get on the schedule relatively quickly. The person who came out to paint this time was again friendly, polite, and cleaned up after himself every day. All in all, we would highly recommend Titan Painting for any of your painting needs!

Description of Work
Exterior House & Fence Painting, Interior Built In Bookshelves and Baseboard Painting

Category house painters,interior painters

02/20/2018

Erin O.

Titan Painting was amazing to work with! They painted the entire interior of our house including walls, ceilings, trim/doors and cabinets. The quality of their work is great and their communication is the best I've ever had from a contractor. I cannot say enough great things about Dave and his entire team!

Description of Work
Painting entire interior

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

08/30/2017

Dru B.

Excellent service. Accommodated tight timeframe and helped us find a great carpenter for additional services. Definitely would use again.

Description of Work
Painted deck and shed.

08/02/2017

Bruce H.

Great job. Clean, punctual and very nice crew. Dave's a pleasure to work with as well.

Description of Work
Restained exterior cedar siding. Did a lot of caulking and repair work to retain the cedar and give it more useful life.

Category house painters

03/31/2016

Dan S.

Dan is great to work with. My wife wanted 7 different colors and he was able to help out with color and scheme selection.

Description of Work
painted 4 bedrooms

03/18/2016

Katherine S.

Dave and his crew were excellent. They were punctual and one of the lowest quotes we received. While I know that low price sometimes means poor service or low quality work. That was not the case with Titan. Dave priced our job fairly and was there for us the entire way to answer any silly questions we had. His crew was efficient and clean each day that they left our home. We have recommended Titan to our neighbors for exterior paint and will absolutely use them in the future.

Description of Work
Painting the exterior of our cedar sided home

Category house painters,interior painters

12/15/2015

Kim P.

We live in an old house with plaster walls with some of them in much despair. We didn't expect them to look like new, just wanted to get some of the cracks out and paint over them. I think my jaw litteraly hit the ground when I saw how awesome the rooms looked! The walls looked pretty much like brand new! We had peeling paint, cracks, a large hole cut out due to a roof leak that had since been fixed that they closed up with new dry wall. They re-painted doors that had layers of old peeling paint, those look like new. They perfecty cut and installed a new baseboard in our livingroom, you will never know it wasn't original to the house. They did all of this in 3 days! These guys were amazing, worked hard, showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves, I can't praise them enough. TITAN PAINTING, you worked miracles in my house and I would hire you again in the furture and highly reccomend you to anyone!

Description of Work
Painted interior of whole house including trim, doors, and wall/ceiling repair work. They also replaced a missing baseboard on one of our walls.

10/23/2015

Linda W.

I contacted Dave initially and he was out to my home in 2 days to quote the job. We indicated the urgency of having the room painted due to scheduling of other improvements which were taking place in our home. He managed to fit me in as he promised. The day of the job his crew was here by 9:00 and out by 5:00. His staff of 3 that did the work were professional, explained everything they were doing and did an excellent job. We have always done our own painting as we are very detailed as to how we like things done. We would definitely call them back to do our painting in the future.

Description of Work
prep and paint living room, stairway and hallway. 775.00 plus paint

12/28/2014

Santosh G.

fast service. Provider called me back immediately within an hour's time and scheduled time for next day to do the job. Job was well done. But I think it was little pricey but I cannot complain because they got the job done in one day's notice.

Description of Work
Provider painted two ceilings, wall surrounding the skylight, and minor patch work in kitchen

TITAN PAINTING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

1005 N EAGLE ST

Naperville, IL 60563

We provide all services needed for demolition, removal of cabinets, counter tops, carpet removal, electrical, ceiling tiles. We remove wallpaper and repair walls. We can paint any material (wood, siding, drywall, metal, concrete, plastic, duct work, etc). Titan's services cover faux finishes, staining, texture walls and so much more. Call us today for your free estimate.