Sebring Design Build

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2004

424 Fort Hill Dr Suite 105

Naperville, IL 60540

Sebring Design Build provides full kitchen, bathroom, & basement projects in the Chicago Western Suburbs. We rebranded from Sebring Services in 2017 and are focused on building long lasting relationships with our clients. We have a passion for the small details in architecture and design. Sebring’s approach is to build and design refined residences with the highest level of quality, while using an online scheduling, budgeting, and communication system. Each homeowner prefers different design elements, and has different needs specific to their way of life. Sebring works to incorporate all aspects of design, space layout, structure, and aesthetics into the desires and expectations of each homeowner’s completed project. By gaining a true understanding of our clients' priorities and desires for their project, the construction phase goes faster, easier, and far more cost-effectively. We are a design build company who appreciates all the components of architecture and construction. You won’t find anyone comparable to Sebring who provides as much thought and overall layering of detail on your project. Feel free to reach out to us, we would love to hear from you!...

07/22/2022

Jennifer D.

Two years ago we had Sebring do a total renovation of our master bath. We were so happy with the process and the finished product that we had them back and renovate our laundry room, powder room, and a hall bath. We had the same exceptional experience and could not be happier with how everything turned out. Working with the Sebring team makes the whole construction process less stressful. They are professional and proactive through the entire process. The designers you work with have excellent taste. The materials are high quality and the workmanship is excellent. Through the construction phase they are very respectful of your home and clean up well every day. They are always easy to get in touch with. I really like the program they use that everyone accesses for scheduling, drawings, selections, billing, and messaging with them. I highly recommend using Sebring for any renovation project.

Description of Work
Remodel of laundry room, powder room, and hall bath

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling

12/11/2018

Kim F.

The Sebring team was great to work with on my recent home projects . We did a full remodel of the master bathroom and a partial remodel of our kitchen . The entire process from start to finish ran smoothly . Brian and Linda helped build a plan around my vision and budget and Phil managed the project flawlessly. The entire team is talented , experienced and professional. I would highly recommend working with the Sebring team. They are focused on quality and meeting their customers expectations.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom and Kitchen

Category home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with you. Happy holidays!

08/07/2018

Michelle H.

Loved our experience with Sebring! Linda was fabulous to work with in designing our spaces. Phil was an excellent project manager and listened to all my questions and concerns. Never had to worry about crew showing up and work being done. Everything was done in a punctual and timely manner thanks to Scott, Harris, Jeff and team. So glad I chose Sebring - thank you Bryan!

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathrooms

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

We loved working for you. Thank you for the kind words! ~ Bryan

06/21/2018

Julie V.

“We want you to be completely happy.” This was the sentiment expressed repeatedly, by Bryan Sebring and everyone at Sebring Design Build. From the initial meeting, to the final walkthrough, everyone at Sebring wanted us to be completely happy with our new basement – and we are! Sebring Design Build provided high quality design, material, and installation for our 1800 square foot walkout basement. Linda was an excellent designer and came up with many great ideas to enhance and expand on our original concept. Phil was a great project manager. No matter how many times we changed the design or our minds, he took it in stride and made sure we got what we wanted. Scott and Miguel are master carpenters and completed their work with pride and excellence. Matt and Mark went above and beyond, helping us keep the worksite clean (to our very high standards) and orderly. The subcontractors (framing, electrical, drywall, paint, plumbing and HVAC) were highly skilled, professional and courteous. Finally, Bryan was there every step of the way. If we ever had any issues or concerns, he was just a phone call or text away. We are thrilled with the finished product and cannot wait to entertain family and friends in our new space. We highly recommend Sebring Design Build for your design and remodeling needs.

Description of Work
Basement finishing

01/11/2018

Brian H.

Sebring Design and Build just finished renovating my hall bathroom and a powder room and I could not be happier with the results. I used Sebring 2 years ago to remodel my master bathroom and used them again this year based on that work. Sebring is a high level, professional organization that delivers the goods as promised. I would absolutely use them again. Sent fro m my iPhone

Description of Work
Remodeling hall bathroom and powder room

10/20/2017

Cynthia H.

The quality of work was excellent in every respect. There were almost no follow-up items, and those few were promptly taken care of. We were out of town during most of the work, so we provided no oversight. It was great to come back and find everything done right. Linda was of great help in selecting tile, fixtures, counter tops, paint colors, etc. She was able to focus our preferences into design combinations that really worked. We also worked with Nancy, who also contributed to the design. Both were a pleasure to work with. Percy, the project manager, also was great to work with, and obviously (based on the results) did an excellent job of overseeing the various craftsmen who contributed to the project. There were no negative surprises. All estimates were met. This group is what contractors should be.

Description of Work
We engaged Sebring Services to renovate our townhouse, including new floors, kitchen counter top, new appliances, painting throughout, and three bathrooms completely gutted and redone.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

10/17/2017

Gari S.

The guy on the phone seemed put off I found them through Angie's list and kept mentioning I look at their website. They also wouldn't entertain an estimate, wanted to know if I planned to spend at least 45K. FYI...money isn't a problem but I would like an estimate.

Description of Work
I guess my job wasn't big enough for them to entertain an estimate, The guy on the phone was very rude. Lucky for me these aren't the only people who remodel basements.

Category remodeling, basement remodeling

Hello Gari, I want to start off by apologizing if we were anything but helpful over the phone. Our goal on the first phone call is to determine if we are the right fit for your project (so we don't waste your time). That is the reason we spend so much time asking detailed questions. It sounds like we didn't explain that very well. I do want to say that we complete many projects per year that are below $45k. So, we are not prejudice on size of project or dollars associated. Again- I apologize if our process didn't meet your needs. If you want to talk it over with me, give me a call. If not, good luck on your project. ~Bryan Sebring

07/19/2017

Pete K.

We hired Sebring Services to remodel our master bathroom and hallway bathroom. This is the second project they completed for us, and similar to our first experience, we are extremely pleased with the quality of work and high level of customer service. From design to completion, all of the team members we interacted with were focused on ensuring the work was done right and that it exceeded our expectations. Percy was our project manager and did a great job of ensuring this project was a success.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Hallway Bathroom

06/26/2017

angela W.

I highly recommend working with Sebring services. We did a lot of research before choosing and we have been nothing but pleased with the team. From the beginning of the project to the very end, all members of the team were respectful to us and our home, pleasant and helpful. The projects was done in the time frame they quoted, but may have been finished early if it were not for the delay with the permit from our city. It took Joliet 3 weeks for a permit, which is not the norm. The care and craftsmanship on the cabinets is of very high quality. We are very pleased with the finished product. They were also very patient and accommodating when I had a change towards the end of the project. Overall, it was a pleasure to work with the Sebring team and we look forward to having the team come in and redo our master bath. See our before and after pics below.

Description of Work
We did a full kitchen remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, basement remodeling

03/12/2017

Sujith K.

One of our wisest decisions as homeowners was hiring Sebring Services to finish our basement. Bryan Sebring came highly recommended to us from a friend who had spoken highly of his skill and professionalism. Indeed, Bryan had “rescued” a project in her house that had been started by a different contactor, and finished by Sebring Services with excellent results. At the start of our project, we had a variety of ideas of what we wanted in our finished basement. However, we struggled coming with up a cohesive plan to integrate these ideas. After meeting with Bryan, he came up with a blueprint that integrated our ideas within the constraints of our basement. Bryan was accommodating but always honest in his feedback. He does an excellent job in helping a client realize what features provide the most value when working in a specific budget. Good contractors employ good staff. The entire team at Sebring Services is deeply talented and dedicated. Percy Sierka, our project manager, did an outstanding job throughout the project. He personally oversaw all of the crucial parts of the project. Finishing our basement was a fairly complex six-month project. During any complex project, mistakes occur, or finished results sometimes don’t appear the way they were envisioned. When these infrequent events occurred, Percy was always easily reachable, and the problems were promptly resolved. We also worked closely with Linda Knapp. She has a sharp eye for detail, and assisted during several important aspects of the project (selecting wood/granite and cabinetry design). Linda and Percy both exemplify the professionalism and commitment to excellence that is prevalent at Sebring Services. The final result of finishing our basement clearly exceeded our expectations. While there are less expensive contractors, in the case of Sebring Services, you truly do get what you pay for: fine craftsmanship, excellent communication, and integrity. We highly recommend Sebring Services without any reservations.

Description of Work
We hired Sebring Services to finish our completely unfinished basement.

Category basement remodeling

11/05/2016

Lori H.

I hired Sebring Services after another contractor was a three-time no-show and wouldn't answer emails or phone messages. Brian Sebring and his team were EXACTLY what I expected and needed from a contractor for our jobs! Because of the other company wasting 2 months of my time, I was under the gun timewise because my elderly mom needed to move into the 1st floor master by the end of October when her lease ran out. Sebring Services said it looked tight, but that they would get it done...and they did! Even with the push of the timeline, they didn't skimp on quality, anywhere. They worked so efficiently and well, we even added on an update to the vanity countertop in our 1/2 bath to make best use of the slab or quartz we had purchased for mom's bathroom...AND we had them remove and replace the old, damaged drywall from the mudroom, and replace the cracked and worn old vinyl tile with the same lovely tile we put in mom's bathroom. Bryan's craftsmen simply moved from one room to the other to complete these extra jobs so quickly...now I have three updated rooms! We also had other companies in at the same time, working on mom's new room (Renewal by Andersen, Elfa Closets, plus we were having our exterior siding completely replaced!), and the Sebring craftsmen were courteous, friendly, and collaberative with everyone else's schedules, work spaces, and needs. I couldn't have asked for more! Bobby, Alvaro, Phil, our P.M. Justin as well as the plumber (name is escaping me...sorry!)...you guys were fantastic! The office staff who helped us with materials selection and scheduling...everyone made this just one GREAT experience, total opposite of the nightmare stories I had read about and feel fortunate to have escaped by firing the first group and hiring Sebring!

Description of Work
1st floor master bathroom remodel; 1/2 bath updates; mudroom remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

10/25/2016

Christopher M.

They did an excellent job. The cost came in exactly as estimated. The crews were very efficient. They laid down plastic sheets wherever they might walk to protect the carpet and the hardwood floors. The workmanship was top notch and the various crews were well coordinated. The crews cleaned up every afternoon before going home. The contract coordinator (Justin) kept on top of things and made sure that any changes were implemented as soon as possible. I would definitely recommend them for all remodeling needs.

Description of Work
Sebring Services remodeled 3 bathrooms for us.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

10/24/2016

Carol H.

We love our beautiful new kitchen. What a huge improvement it has made to our home! The Sebring Services personnel were a pleasure to work with, particularly Justin, the project manager, Linda the designer, and Bryan the owner. Sebring utilizes project scheduling software which made it easy for us to communicate with the crew and track the progress on the job. We highly recommend Sebring Services to anyone contemplating a home remodeling project.

Description of Work
Complete remodeling of a kitchen, including removal of two walls to create an open floor plan.

10/06/2016

Amy F.

Our Family has been very pleased with the quality work of Sebring services. Brian and the others in his group are creative, kind, eager to please and easy to work with to get the best results in efficient timing.

Description of Work
We had our kitchen, family room, study and entryway updated in addition to the construction of a covered patio where we enjoy most of our summer and fall meals!

Category hardwood floor, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, sunrooms

03/15/2016

Kathy H.

Sebring Services did an outstanding job in remodeling our 100 year old basement from tear out to completion. We have worked with many contractors over the last 20 years and Sebring by far is the best. The quality of the work was outstanding. The company is very customer service oriented and the communication was excellent! There were people working every day and the project was completed on time. We used Sebring Services previously about 15 years ago for a smaller basement project and they were excellent then as well. Since then we have used other contractors for various projects and i can honestly say Sebring Services' quality is second to none. In addition, the owner, project engineer and all the sub contractors were very knowledgeable, respectful and friendly to both myself and my family (including my dogs!). I highly recommend Sebring Services and will use them again for future home improvement projects.Transition area between family lounge/eating area and exercise room. Stained concrete floors with built in cabinetry and recessed lighting.Transition area between family lounge/eating area and exercise room. Stained concrete floors with built in cabinetry and recessed lighting.Separate eating area near family lounge area. Stained concrete (deco essence) floor, bench seating and recessed lighting.Separate eating area near family lounge area. Stained concrete (deco essence) floor, bench seating and recessed lighting.Family area with stained concrete floor (deco essence), seating area, wall mounted TV and surround sound.

Description of Work
Basement Remodel including complete tear out of basement and full remodel

Category basement remodeling

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working for you! ~Bryan

03/01/2016

Christopher B.

I have nothing but good things to say about Sebring Services. My wife and I recently had them demo a partially finished basement, put in a full bathroom, and then finish 800 sq. ft. of total space. They did an on budget, on time, and very high quality job. The owner Bryan was very friendly and very patient in answering any questions we had in the lead up to the job. The quote we received was not the lowest but it by far the most comprehensive, detailed, and was a worst case scenario so that we would not have any financial surprises. My gut tells me forgotten items in the other quotes would have driven the final cost higher after it was too late to change my mind. Communication was excellent at all times. Voice mails, e-mails, etc. were always returned promptly. Once we signed the contract, we were introduced to our amazing project manager Percy and an app based project management system Sebring uses for all communications, selections, change orders, scheduling etc. Throughout the entire project, all communications via the system were returned within hours. It was also nice to see all of our files, permits, scheduling, selections, etc. all in one place. Once the project itself commenced, we could not have been more pleased. All aspects of the project were performed on schedule, the budget was maintained, the subcontractors were always friendly and efficient in their craft, the house was kept clean, and Percy, the project manager communicated with us as to how things were going almost every day. Even the one time where there was a slight misunderstanding regarding a framed wall that was placed about 3-4 inches from where my wife and I had wanted it to be, Percy immediately had it completely disassembled and placed exactly where we wanted it. No questions asked and not a hint of frustration. Percy simply wanted us to be happy with the finished product. For me I think an important indicator of how well things went was I never came home not expecting to be amazed by the amount and the quality of work that had been done that day. I simply knew based on Sebring Services reputation and what we had seen thus far that all would go well and it did. We did not have a single major problem at any point. How many can say that about a home remodel of the magnitude of a finished basement? In conclusion, one needs to only look at the reviews of this company in various venues to know they are very highly regarded in the area. For our project their quote was very competitive. In the future, if I was presented with a quote a bit higher than other companies, I?d most likely still go with Sebring Services. My time, lack of stress, trust, and the quality of the finished product is worth a lot of money to me.

Description of Work
Demoed partially finished basement, full bathroom from scratch, finished 800sq ft of basement, and added a utility sink in laundry room.

Category picture framing, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, basement remodeling

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed working for you! ~Bryan

02/25/2016

Brian H.

Our remodeling project went extremely well from design through final implementation and we could not be happier with the finished product. All of the workers were extremely professional and performed high quality work. Justin, our project manager was just fantastic and always kept us in the loop each step of the way and really made sure our concerns(which were not many) were addressed to our satisfaction. Thanks Justin. I will definitely use Sebring again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Complete remodeling of our master bathroom including new cabinets, shower, tiles and wall work for expansion of shower area.

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

09/28/2015

ANGUS W.

The good/great So, we love the addition and all of the work the Brian, Nancy (Project Manager) and the crew did for us. They were willing to make changes on the fly (Nancy: "No Problem we can do that!") All of the Sebring crew did a great job, are very professional and courteous. Miguel and Alvaro are true craftsmen and when they are at your house the competence is palpable, they are terrific. They did not nickel and dime us.. we/they got so much done that I am amazed. I'm pretty sure that they didn't make much (if any) money on our deal. But, never once did they say anything, grumble, complain or infer. They put a lot of effort into doing things right. I work with contractors all of the time, I've been abandoned by contractors before they've finished... but Sebring had me hold onto extra money from our payments so that I had a feeling of security, they never asked for a dime of those final monies until they were completely finished with the job. Our house is a small dutch colonial and we want the addition to fit with the current style (high ceiling, but not vaulted, woodwork that matched, similar windows, etc..) and that's exactly what we got. We had found two old doors in the garage (with cool hinges) and they were able to save them for the new space. They look beautiful. Bryan Sebring did the initial drawing of the addition, his quote was the second highest but contained a more full accounting of what would need to be done.. the other contractors left things out.. like NEW WATER SERVICE (duh!) so we felt a high level of confidence in Bryan and his company from the beginning. Bryan met with our architect at the house and the talked through some initial issues.. they came up with great ideas that really improved the livability of the addition and of our existing home. We still have a high level of confidence in Bryan and Sebring Services and would definitely use them again. I have recommended them to friends. The sometimes difficult: We applied for our permit in June of 2014, it took two months to get it (screwing up everybody's timetable) and the project was completely finished in at the end of August 2015.. It was scheduled to be completed in November of 2014, some of this was due to bad weather, the slow permitting process, some really slow sub-contractors (probably because of the schedule being off.. but still...) I think that perhaps later, when there were less things to do we were re-prioritized and other jobs took precedence. We were able to use most of the addition from December 2014 forward. They hired a sub-contractor to do the siding (lot's of different sub-contractors were here..for the most part; excellent) and I wish I had the name of the company.. because not only were they excruciatingly slow, they were also totally inept.. unfortunately for us all, they finished in December and due to weather, it was a couple of weeks before we discovered the leaks in the fireplace.. Sebring had their own guys come out and take apart the whole chimney in 0 degree weather in January.. and they fixed it... Then we developed a leak in the screened porch where the cedar ceiling was damaged.. that was a real ordeal for them to figure out, but they did and then replaced the expensive ceiling. There was still work to be done and eventually Sebring hired a new siding company (awesome, very professional) that whipped the rest of the siding into shape.. fixing things I didn't know were a problem. It's important to note that we never had to demand anything, they recognized that these were problems and took care of them.

Description of Work
Built a family room addition with 1/2 bath, foyer , closet, screened in porch and deck. Also, upgraded water service to the house, plumbing in the house, some existing electrical and a host of other things

Category closet systems, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

You were so patient throughout this long project and we enjoyed working for you. I can't thank you enough for your objective review. We try so hard to have a perfectly running project and unfortunately it doesn't always happen. But we always make a commitment to make it right. Thank you!

08/09/2015

Michael H.

We asked Bryan Sebring to come back in February to remodel our kitchen after being so impressed with the work he did to remodel our bathroom last fall. Bryan came over with a lot of ideas and countertop samples and gave us a list of suppliers he works with. We ordered appliances through Mike Christou at Pirch ( Mike.Christou@ThePirch.com), cabinets from Kevin at River Oaks Cabinets in Plainfield ( kevin@riveroakcabinetry.com), tile backsplash from Ashley Koeckritz at The Tile Shop, Lombard ( Ashley.Koeckritz@tileshop.com), new Pella window over the sink from Michele Glavanovits, ( mglavanovits@Pella.com) and light fixtures from Light Source Lighting in Plainfield, IL ( www.lightsourcelighting.com). Everyone of these suppliers was a delight to work with and we recommend each one. Bryan sold us on a beautiful Cambria countertop that we will enjoy for years to come. Our appliances are Sub Zero refrigerator, Wolf range and hood, Wolf warming drawer, Wolf microwave drawer, Miele combi steam oven and Bosch dishwasher. Our sink is Blanco silgranit with a Waterstone faucet. A friend described our kitchen as a showroom and we are very pleased with the job that was done. Bryan's Project Manager was Nancy Malone who we requested based on our experience with her on the bathroom project. Nancy is very knowledgeable and responsive and made suggestions along the way that not only made the final result better but saved us money and time. For instance, we knew our wiring and electrical was older so she recommended and we received a complete new electrical panel and wiring indoors and out and new outlets and switches in our living room. The installer again was Miguel who we requested based on his hard work and craftsmanship in the bathroom and he was fabulous again. Lastly, I have to recommend very highly the tile installer that Nancy used. I don't know his name but the natural stone tile work he did in the bathroom and the tile backsplash in the kitchen are breathtaking.

Description of Work
we have a brand new kitchen with new electrical, cabinets, countertops, appliances.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

Thank you for the kind words. You were awesome to work for again! ~ Bryan

05/20/2015

MARLENE M.

Sebring had done an excellent job in 2014 remodelling our master bathroom. As a result we contracted them to remodel our kitchen, family room and powder room. Again we love the final product. The project went per the proposed schedule and within budget. Nancy the project manager did an excellent job and proactively identified issues and corrected them. We really felt that she was an advocate for our interests and would go that extra step to make sure we were happy with the final product. For example we were having issues picking backsplash tile so Nancy went with us to the tile store to help us make a final decision. This project just reinforced that we would definitely use them again and recommend them to others. Although they are not the cheapest contractor I believe there is value added by having a dedicated PM, skilled employees and trusted subs.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

05/04/2015

nicholas C.

Overall, our experience could not have been better. Brian Sebring came to the house, as arranged, for review of the scope of project. He then provided clear and accurate estimates for all work and materials to be provided. The estimates were timely, as promised. Once we agreed upon "start dates", the work began. The work was completed as detailed in the schedules. The field crews did excellent prep work, the craftsman were just that - - - true craftsman. The tiler (Alvarro) was especially detailed and quality oriented. The Field Manager (Nancy) was attentive to our needs, addressed any concerns which we had on a very timely basis, and followed up at each stage of production. Brian did a follow-up visit to review his teams' work. We plan to re-do our kitchen and Sebring Services will be our vendor. The quality and value were perfectly in line with the investment made.

Description of Work
Removed, remodeled two upstairs bathrooms' showers and commodes

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, basement remodeling

03/17/2015

Craig C.

This was our first significant remodeling experience utilizing a contractor. I was impressed by all of the positive reviews that Sebring Services had received, so I put them on my bid list for our Hall Bathroom remodel. Although they weren?t the lowest bid, they were the most detailed and thorough and gave me confidence that they were the correct bid to take. Sebring Services differentiates themselves by being very process oriented which sets the project up for success. They utilize a simple web based project planning tool that required our input and approvals. This eliminates ALL communication problems so there is absolute clarity around what is occurring and when it is occurring. It is simple but effective and allows Sebring Services to ?do what they say they are going to do? which eliminates the main project problem of a vague work scope and verbal agreements allowed by other contractors. Sebring Services has excellent material providers that are truly creative and gave ideas and suggestions to make the most of the material selection opportunity. Once the project started Bryan assigned Nancy as our Project Manager, and she did a fantastic job of scheduling and coordinating all of the various trades and communicated virtually every day on what to expect with each progressive step of the project. She went above and beyond the scope in one case just to ensure the work was done correctly. Upon removal of the bathtub it was discovered that there was no exterior insulation in the area (no wonder the drains froze in sub-zero weather) and Nancy communicated the issue to me immediately and got the personnel on-site within an hour to install the insulation and perform the surprise relocation of a plumbing vent pipe and a HVAC vent. This probably added a half day to the overall project but the additional cost was nominal. After all rough-in was completed their talented in-house employee Alvaro performed the detailed tile work and finish carpentry. He is truly a craftsman. Overall the project was completed several days early and resulted in our hall bathroom being the nicest room in the house! Bryan, Nancy & Alvaro were a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them to provide a smooth and uncomplicated remodeling project.

Description of Work
Total demolition and remodel of Hall Bathroom. Included removal of one non-load bearing wall, replacement of bathtub, toilet, sink, countertop, vanity, lighting, mirrors, vent fan, floor & shower tile.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, basement remodeling

02/09/2015

Brian F.

Good experience overall. They have an online system where you can track the progress of the project, ask questions, make your selections on paint colors, etc. They were prompt whenever we had a question and kept us up to speed on how things were going. Quality of the work was excellent. Everything was finished on time and I think even finished a day or two ahead of the 6 week estimated time for completion. They were even willing to do a couple of odd jobs around the house like replacing all of our smoke detectors when they put the new ones in the basement. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking to finish a basement.

Description of Work
Finished a partially finished basement. Put in walls and ceiling, electrical, HVAC, carpet, paint, etc

Category carpet installation, electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, interior painters, basement remodeling

Thank You for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure working for you. - Bryan

12/29/2014

Michael H.

Our new bathroom is beautiful and we are extremely pleased with the results of this project. All of the people at Sebring Services were a pleasure to deal with starting with Bryan and right through to the supervisor Nancy and the installer Miguel. Nancy made a number of suggestions throughout the project that increased our satisfaction of the final product. Nancy is an absolute professional who was very responsive both on the phone and in responding quickly to emails. Miguel is a hard working and dedicated craftsman that I would be pleased to have do more work for us - he was that good. The tile installer did an exceptional job that we like to show off to others. We are currently in the planning stages of having Sebring come back to remodel our kitchen. The cost of the project was greatly influenced by the top quality materials we selected such as marble tile, 1/2 inch shower glass, and top of the line Kohler products but we feel our money was well spent. We are very happy with Sebring Services and they have our highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom.

Category ceramic tile, glass repair, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

Thank you for the kind words! We loved working for you and hope to continue in the future. Happy New Year! - Bryan

10/21/2014

Lisa M.

Overall, the project went great and we are very pleased with the final outcome. Bryan and Percy were both great to work and very responsive to our questions and concerns. They were very good about communicating any delays in the proposed schedule as well as getting us ahead of schedule when possible. If not for some setbacks with the painting, the basement would have been finished almost a week and a half ahead of schedule. Bryan and Percy were committed to making sure we were happy throughout the entire project.

Description of Work
We had our partial basement finished including spray foam insulation.

Category remodeling, basement remodeling

It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for your business! Bryan