R&S Inc Garage Door Sales & Service

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2005

Extended Springs Warranty. Garage doors, installation & garage door openers. Commercial and residental work.

garage doors (150)door installation (11)

06/12/2021

Frank S.

R&S is an excellent company to deal with. Timely response, competitive pricing, excellent workmanship. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace garage door springs

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

09/24/2020

Victor G.

The R&S on-time estimate was done at the same time as the garage door inspection. The price was very competitive. Unlike another bid, R&S did not need to reframe my 50 year old doorway. Communications were easy with the company owner Russ. The work began a few days later, and I didn't have to wait weeks for the new door as required by another door company. Dale, the expert installer, had the old door out and the new door installed within 6 hours. He made some adjustments quickly at my request. Overall, an excellent company to do business with.

Description of Work
Replace garage door

Category doors

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/17/2020

John V.

R&S responded extremely quickly. They replaced both cables and tuned the door. Calculated which discount (Angie coupon or senior discount) would be more. I'd give them an A+ if I could.

Description of Work
One of the garage door cables broke causing the door to jam and become immobile.

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

08/05/2020

John K.

On time, same day service. Quality repair with respect of COVID-19 precautions. Fixed broken spring and checked both doors for any other issues ( there were none). Lubricated both doors, cleaned any material from garage/ driveway. I was very satisfied

Description of Work
Broken garage door spring

Category garage doors, doors

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

07/03/2020

DAVID F.

A new driver to my household backed into my garage door and mangled it. I called R&S Garage at 6pm on Thursday and my door was fixed the next day for a fair price. I will use R&S again for any garage door repairs!

Description of Work
Repair Garage Door

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/29/2020

Liz D.

Very well. The cost was very competitive and the installation went smoothly. All parties were very professional and are very satisfied with the end result. This was a very good experience.

Description of Work
Replaced our garage door with a better quality door

Category doors

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

03/03/2020

Robert P.

The guy was great, he explained everything and oiled everything and gave me advice on what to look for if problems happen in the future!

Description of Work
My photo eyes needed to be adjusted because garage door would not go down at times!

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

08/01/2019

MIKE N.

The worker showed up just about exactly when he promised. He showed me I needed a couple of extra parts and explained why. He was very professional and an answered all the questions I asked. When finished he showed me that the garage door opened and closed perfectly. I was very pleased and would hire them again in the future if need be!

Description of Work
I hired R&S garage door to replace a broken spring.

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

06/18/2019

barbara F.

They came a long way to get to our house. The repairman was timely and finished quickly. We thought the price was a good price. They did a good job.

Description of Work
I needed a spring replaced on our garage door

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

01/28/2019

Lawrence M.

Very well. I had a semi-emergency situation. I called on a Wednesday (the day after Christmas), and R&S replaced the door 2 days later, on Friday. Price was hundreds of dollars lower than Home Depot's installed quote. (Costco ruled itself out by requiring a home consultation which could not be scheduled until a week later, after New Year.) I wanted a standard 2-car garage door with insulation. R&S asked what color I wanted, but said that white was already in stock. White was fine for me--it matches my screen door. (Otherwise, my home's siding is brown with cream-colored trim.) I don't know for sure whether choosing another color would have increased the price or delayed the installation. I mentioned, and received, the 5% Angie's List discount.

Description of Work
Replacement of garage door

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

12/20/2018

Joseph M.

The experience was much better than I expected. The repairman, Tomas, arrived on time and was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. He explained everything he was doing, keeping me informed. He worked quickly, but did a thorough job, rechecking his work and cleaned up the job site after the job was completed. I have had no problems with the door in the weeks since the work was done. I was extremely pleased, and would definitely recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Overhead door spring replacement

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

12/04/2018

Larry K.

No frills. Told me the price on the phone. Came when he said he would and charged what he said he would.

Description of Work
Garage door springs broke and needed replacement

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

12/01/2018

Laura G.

Representative arrived within two hours of call. Gasket was replaced. Professional, courteous service. Would use this company again in the future.

Description of Work
Replacement of gasket at bottom of overhead garage door.

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

11/29/2018

Gary G.

Called to get a broken spring replaced on the garage door and was able to get an appointment for the next day. They arrived on time and completed the work within one hour. I have two single car garage doors so I had him adjust the other door and lubricate both. They have never been this quiet before! I guess you can't just ignore the doors for 15 years!

Description of Work
Garage door spring replacement and door maintenance

Work Completed On 11/27/2018

08/29/2018

David J.

Went very well. I called in the morning, arrived that afternoon, quoted the price and completed the job in a timely fashion. Very pleased

Description of Work
Replaced spring for garage door

Work Completed On 08/02/2018

08/13/2018

Craig G.

Perfect - Prompt, works fast, price very fair. He will get all my garage door work going forward.

Description of Work
Broken garage door opener

Work Completed On 08/13/2018

05/30/2018

Kristine H.

R&S was great. No-nonsense service, he showed up promptly with one quick phone call and did excellent work.

Description of Work
Needed a garage door tune-up to fix squeaks and clunking door rails.

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

04/18/2018

Margaret C.

Our experience with R&S was great! We reached out in the morning and they were at our house by 1pm, with the new opener ready for installation. The technician was knowledgeable and went right to work to install the new opener. He was very clean - no trace was left behind - and was done in about an hour. He also took time to be sure I understood how to use all the new gadgets. They were transparent in their pricing, quick to respond, on time and did good work. I’d recommend working with them any time.

Description of Work
We had our garage door opener replaced

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

03/12/2018

Brian C.

The company said they would arrive between 10 and noon and they arrived a little before 11. Knew exactly what was wrong within minutes and gave me a quote for fixing the spring on the garage door which was broken. Door was a two car door, so there were two sprints. Both springs were replaced. According to the internet their quote was within the range that was expected for such work. The work was finished in about 30 to 40 minutes. Excellent service would recommend them for your garage door needs and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Garage spring broke. Had it replaced

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

01/17/2018

Jack T.

Showed up onetime worked quickly and was done in about 45 minutes. Called at 3PM and he was out by 8 AM the next morning. Oiled the tracks on door and tested with me there to ensure they was completed appropriately.

Description of Work
Replace 2 springs on garage door

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

11/13/2017

Jennifer W.

Was on site within an hour of calling. Replaced springs, balanced door and cleaned up in about an hour.

Description of Work
Torsion spring for the overhead garage door broke and needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 11/13/2017

10/14/2017

Justin G.

I called R&S on a Saturday morning to repair a broken spring. They were onsite right within the time they gave me. Technician was experienced and did a great job. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Garage door tension string repair

Work Completed On 10/14/2017

09/22/2017

Donald B.

Very clean, neat and professional job.

Description of Work
Install new garage door opener

Work Completed On 07/22/2017