Radon Reduction Systems Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2012

1113 Cardinal Ln

Naperville, IL 60540

Radon Reduction Systems, Inc. is a family owned and operated radon mitigation company servicing residential properties in DuPage, Kane, and Will Counties and has recently started a branch in Bloomington, IL to service Central Illinois. We provide free estimates and competitive pricing. All of our

08/27/2022

Terry V.

Lots of conversation/dialogue on introductory call with Dave. Set up the visit for the next day. Called when they were 20 minutes out, work done within 30 minutes. Dave set up our system 17 years ago and this is the first time we've needed any service/replacement parts. Very pleased and we'd work with Dave/team again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Radon System Repair

01/21/2017

Denise M.

Badly! He never called the day before, didn't keep the appointment and didn't call me back when I called him the morning of the day that I was expecting him to confirm our appointment? I never heard back from him at all which I think is very unprofessional and rude. I wasted a week waiting for an appointment that never happened. I contacted someone else and received great service.

Description of Work
I was looking to install a Radon Mitigation system and contacted Radon Reduction Systems based on the reviews and proximity to my location so I gave them a call. Dave Masa, the owner, called me back the same day and we talked for about 15 to 20 minutes on my needs and his services which sounded like a good match. We set up an appointment for him to come out and look at my house to determine the best approach and give an estimate which he agreed to and said that is the way he works anyway but due to his schedule being rather heavy due to poor weather, he asked if we could set it up for the following week in the afternoon which we did. He also said he would call the day before as a reminder.

12/27/2016

Thomas M.

As planned

Description of Work
Radon reduction system

11/14/2016

thomas O.

It was completed flawlessly. From the moment I spoke to Dave through the quote process and the implementation, it was totally professional. The area around the system is neat, caulked and perfectly clean.

Description of Work
Radon reduction system installed

02/11/2015

David C.

Description of Work
Installed new radon mitigation system. Needed to run new piping to outside. Great job! Did exactly what was promised.

02/13/2014

Ed C.

Were very professional and one of the best services I have used. Strongly recommend. Solved our problem when we were selling our home...very service oriented.

Description of Work
installed a radon mitigation system (active)at our townhome.

03/29/2013

Gerald O.

Dave Masa was first recommended by our realtor. I then had a meeting with an attorney who also offered his name as the go to guy for this type of work. I then checked Angie's list and found that others also thought highly of the work performed by Radon Reduction Systems. We received both a verbal and detailed written bid for an external system that was accepted. I was particularily impressed with his written promise that his work would be honored (warrantied) for five years and would extend to the new home owner following the home sale. A few days after Dave's inspection, I asked him to return to our home to review the possibility of installing an interior system. Not only did we he believe the interior system would be feasible, he indicated that the price would not change. We're delighted with the result. It is easy to describe the work performed. It was efficient, timely, and professional in quality. Care was taken to place the piping in areas that did not interfere with daily living. The work was completed (by 2 people) in approximately 4 1/2 hrs.

Description of Work
Services Performed: Provide estimate and install a new radon control system. Prepare and seal all exposed wall/floor joints, cracks, and walls. Install and seal an EPA approved sump pit lid with a view port & secure it to basement floor. Installed a Radon-Away RP-145 Ductfan Every portion of the work was completed in a very satisfactory manner.

02/06/2013

christine T.

Dave is a real professional, but very friendly too. He explained everything and chose a location for the vent that was out of the way and not a detraction to the look of the house. He spent most of a day installing everything and then showed us how it works. His price was in the same range as other services, but his expertise was the best. His work was thorough and he cleaned up completely.

Description of Work
Expert and professional Radon mitigation

10/06/2012

Eric W.

Dave came over to give us the estimate. We had one previous estimate from another company. Unlike the other company, Dave had a way of installing the piping and fan so that it would be inside my garage and attic and not on the outside of my house. His estimate was slightly more, but I liked keeping the piping out of sight, and the fan out of the elements. He's a really nice guy and easy to talk to. I was impressed with the quality of work. Everything was clean and neat, including the caulking.

Description of Work
Installed radon reduction system.

01/29/2012

ROBERT R.

Overall it couldn't have gone better.

Description of Work
He installed a radon mitigation system. He was easy to work with and very personable. Discussed the route of the discharge pipe and in doing so it was concealed. We originally had reading of 13 plus. After he was finished our second reading was .43. About a week later he called to make sure everything was fine. My husband has been a union pipefitter and when it comes to things like this he is hard to please. The work better be done perfectly and it was. He was very happy. One word to describe our experience with Dave is AWSOME!!! Thank you so much!

Category radon testing

VSI Radon Reduction Corp.

VSI Radon Reduction Corp. has two locations to serve the greater Chicagoland and Rockford area. Providing radon reduction since 1987. State licensed installer at every job. We install and service sump pumps and backup pumps as well.

PROFESSIONAL RADON SYSTEMS INC

****** WE ARE NOT A RADON TESTER***** We have been servicing the greater Chicagoland area since 1988. Our state certified technicians perform all radon mitigation installations. We offer hassle-free, prompt, professional residential and commercial radon mitigation services. ******* PLEASE NOTE!!!****** The coupon that is available on our listing is only valid for Angi members. If you are taking advantage of this savings opportunity, the coupon must be printed and presented along with your payment. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Anderson Radon

Making a difference today! Radon Mitigation & Testing is all I do. This singular focus with continuing education and participation in the industry builds my skills so you get a quality solution. Your satisfaction is achieved by paying attention to detail, using the best products, & using industry standards. I value the opportunity to serve you. Licensed * Bonded * Insured IEMA Licenses RNM2022203 & RNI2022213 | NRPP Licenses 112629-RMS & 112351-RMP

2022 Super Service Award