Radon Reduction Systems Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2012

Radon Reduction Systems, Inc. is a family owned and operated radon mitigation company servicing residential properties in DuPage, Kane, and Will Counties and has recently started a branch in Bloomington, IL to service Central Illinois. We provide free estimates and competitive pricing. All of our systems come with a 5 year guarantee and are fully transferrable. All of our technicians are licensed with the State of Illinois and perform only the highest quality of work in the industry. We work with homeowners, realtors, builders, and are ready for your call today! Call Dave Masa (Naperville, IL office) for service in Chicagoland area at (630)258-0697. Call Tim Kramp (Bloomington, IL office) for service in Central IL area at (309)242-6025. Visit us on our website at www.TheRadonMan.com. We look forward to working with you to create a safer home environmental for you and your family....

VSI Radon Reduction Corp.

VSI Radon Reduction Corp.

VSI Radon Reduction Corp. has two locations to serve the greater Chicagoland and Rockford area. Providing radon reduction since 1987. State licensed installer at every job. We install and service sump pumps and backup pumps as well.

01/21/2017

Badly! He never called the day before, didn't keep the appointment and didn't call me back when I called him the morning of the day that I was expecting him to confirm our appointment? I never heard back from him at all which I think is very unprofessional and rude. I wasted a week waiting for an appointment that never happened. I contacted someone else and received great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking to install a Radon Mitigation system and contacted Radon Reduction Systems based on the reviews and proximity to my location so I gave them a call. Dave Masa, the owner, called me back the same day and we talked for about 15 to 20 minutes on my needs and his services which sounded like a good match. We set up an appointment for him to come out and look at my house to determine the best approach and give an estimate which he agreed to and said that is the way he works anyway but due to his schedule being rather heavy due to poor weather, he asked if we could set it up for the following week in the afternoon which we did. He also said he would call the day before as a reminder.

12/27/2016

As planned

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon reduction system

11/14/2016

It was completed flawlessly. From the moment I spoke to Dave through the quote process and the implementation, it was totally professional. The area around the system is neat, caulked and perfectly clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon reduction system installed

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new radon mitigation system. Needed to run new piping to outside. Great job! Did exactly what was promised.

02/13/2014

Were very professional and one of the best services I have used. Strongly recommend. Solved our problem when we were selling our home...very service oriented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a radon mitigation system (active)at our townhome.

Radon Mitigation Services