Premier Asphalt

4.3

Founded 1977 • With Angi since February 2017

10S241 Schoger Dr

Naperville, IL 60564

WE DO COMPLETE ASPHALT PAVING PROJECTS ONLY. Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Asphalt Paving Contractor. NO SEALCOATING!...

4.3

4.1
driveway pavers (19)excavating (5)hauling (2)

01/23/2021

After posting my review on 11/16/2020, i was contacted by Pete Hamilton who advised he had some personal matters which prevented him from following up with me. He subsequently had his crew perform the repair to my satisfaction. I appreciate him making this right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Follow up to my 11/16/2020 review

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

11/14/2020

after agreeing to perform the work it was never followed up on and nevertheless completed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway sealcoat

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

I had my son look at the driveway for an estimate. After finding out the owner was in Australia and didn’t actually live there I grew uncomfortable. I get scam calls all the time where people want me to charge credit card in some sort of scam. I didn’t want to be involved in anything like that. I wish all of my reviews were strictly on workmanship.

08/30/2020

original complaint of August 4, 2020 was resolved

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean up overspray in landscaped areas

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

08/06/2020

Excellent. The price was fair and they showed up on time and did quality work. They transitioned the asphalt to my concrete garage apron with great detail. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pete and his Premier crew installed a new asphalt driveway at my house in Big Rock.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

07/27/2020

Team was here on time. Job was done in half of a day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had new driveway put in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

06/19/2020

Couldn't of went better. Very pleased with the whole process. The new driveway looks excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New driveway

CATEGORY excavators,hauling services,driveway pavers

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

09/27/2019

Did an excellent job. Would definitely rehire or recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new asphalt driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Thanks again [Member Name Removed]!

08/22/2019

Started out good. I just got off of Angie`s list when Bernie showed up in front of house very nice man. We agreed to a price which was about 4.50 per foot - $4000 job. They were able to get it done the next week. Within a week weeds started popping up through the whole driveway. When I called Bernie he said he never heard of weeds popping up and he would be right out to look at it which he did not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
asphalt drive way

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

07/17/2019

They never called, emailed, nothing no response at all. I would have liked if they would have just called and said we can go it later even. But no response, none what so ever. Not very professional, if you ask me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

I never received any emails or calls Please feel free to call my cell phone. (630)631-1795 I'd be happy to come out for an estimate

09/28/2018

Awesome. Driving home from work one Day I noticed Premier was finishing my neighbors driveway. I stopped and talked to the foreman of the crew and immediately took a liking to him. He came right over to take measurements and quote the work I wanted done. Shortly after the owner contacted me to touch base and see if I had any questions. By the time I was off of the phone we had worked out a price a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a Asphault driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

Premier Asphalt is a complete asphalt paving contractor serving Illinois. WE DO NOT DO SEALCOAT JOBS! Our office is located in Naperville, Illinois. We can handle jobs of any size. No job is too big, too small, or too far. Here are our high quality asphalt paving services offered for residential, commercial, and industrial applications:New Construction – From preparation to job completion, we have the right equipment to complete your asphalt paving project

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal