Premier Asphalt

Founded 1977 • With Angi since February 2017

WE DO COMPLETE ASPHALT PAVING PROJECTS ONLY. Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Asphalt Paving Contractor. NO SEALCOATING!...

4.3

4.1

driveway pavers (19)excavating (5)hauling (2)

01/23/2021

John M.

After posting my review on 11/16/2020, i was contacted by Pete Hamilton who advised he had some personal matters which prevented him from following up with me. He subsequently had his crew perform the repair to my satisfaction. I appreciate him making this right.

Description of Work
Follow up to my 11/16/2020 review

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

11/14/2020

paul Z.

after agreeing to perform the work it was never followed up on and nevertheless completed

Description of Work
Driveway sealcoat

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

I had my son look at the driveway for an estimate. After finding out the owner was in Australia and didn’t actually live there I grew uncomfortable. I get scam calls all the time where people want me to charge credit card in some sort of scam. I didn’t want to be involved in anything like that. I wish all of my reviews were strictly on workmanship.

08/30/2020

joan P.

original complaint of August 4, 2020 was resolved

Description of Work
clean up overspray in landscaped areas

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

08/06/2020

Bill N.

Excellent. The price was fair and they showed up on time and did quality work. They transitioned the asphalt to my concrete garage apron with great detail. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Pete and his Premier crew installed a new asphalt driveway at my house in Big Rock.

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

07/27/2020

John L.

Team was here on time. Job was done in half of a day

Description of Work
Had new driveway put in.

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

07/11/2020

Mirza B.

Never showed up

Description of Work
driveway seal coating

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

I never received an email or phone call from you. My cell number is (630)631-1795. We certainly never had an appointment. There’s another company with a similar name closer to you maybe it was them you had an appointment with. Please remove the F rating Thanks in advance Pete Hamilton (owner)

06/19/2020

Dustin S.

Couldn't of went better. Very pleased with the whole process. The new driveway looks excellent.

Description of Work
New driveway

Category excavators, hauling services, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

09/27/2019

Ken S.

Did an excellent job. Would definitely rehire or recommend.

Description of Work
Installed new asphalt driveway.

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

Thanks again [Member Name Removed]!

08/22/2019

Steve S.

Started out good. I just got off of Angie`s list when Bernie showed up in front of house very nice man. We agreed to a price which was about 4.50 per foot - $4000 job. They were able to get it done the next week. Within a week weeds started popping up through the whole driveway. When I called Bernie he said he never heard of weeds popping up and he would be right out to look at it which he did not. After calling a few times I was able to talk to Pete the owner who said he knew what happened - they forgot to treat for the weeds and he would be out by the end of the week to dig up the driveway and put weed killer down. Four weeks later and as many phone calls, I finally was able talk to him and they sent someone out who pulled the weeds, tamped the asphalt back down and sealed it. Now he hasn't returned any of my calls for a week. We are very disappointed!

Description of Work
asphalt drive way

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

07/17/2019

Lynn M.

They never called, emailed, nothing no response at all. I would have liked if they would have just called and said we can go it later even. But no response, none what so ever. Not very professional, if you ask me.

Description of Work
my driveway

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

I never received any emails or calls Please feel free to call my cell phone. (630)631-1795 I'd be happy to come out for an estimate

09/28/2018

Cale R.

Awesome. Driving home from work one Day I noticed Premier was finishing my neighbors driveway. I stopped and talked to the foreman of the crew and immediately took a liking to him. He came right over to take measurements and quote the work I wanted done. Shortly after the owner contacted me to touch base and see if I had any questions. By the time I was off of the phone we had worked out a price and had the work scheduled. We had a weather related delay and I was contacted right away with an apology and a reschedule. The work was done in a short amount of time and looks 10 times better than my wife and I could have hoped. Premier even worked with me on the day of the install because we had decided to make our parking area bigger. It was handled with no problem. They even took the time to straighten out some landscaping blocks by my sidewalk and make sure the new asphalt lined up perfectly. Overall this was a great experience and I plan on using them next year to do a driveway at a rental property.

Description of Work
Installation of a Asphault driveway

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

09/28/2018

Laurel M.

This was an EXCELLENT experience! Pete was professional, fair, friendly punctual and took pride in the quality of work done at my house. He and his crew left the property very clean and my neighbors all had very positive comments on the work. It was so good my next door neighbor had work done while the crew was still at my house! I highly recommend Pete and Premier Asphalt!

Description of Work
Premier Asphalt dug out my old driveway, poured new asphalt and finished the drive.

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

08/10/2018

Larry D.

I sent several messages and still have not received a response. Quite unprofessional to not even give a no-bid.

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway addition

08/09/2018

Jeanette H.

Talked to woman in their office three times, each time was promised a call back from their estimator. Never heard back.

Description of Work
Driveway replacement.

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

[Member Name Removed], I apologize for not returning your calls. The person answering the phone should have explained to you that I was in Houston the week of July 30th for my mothers cancer treatment. I do my best to answer all customers but I’m sure you can understand it was a tough week. My cell phone number is (630)631-6139 if you are still interested in a quote. Please feel free to call me anytime. But I do hope this helps you understand. Thank you, Pete Hamilton Premier Asphalt

03/15/2018

Joanie R.

Very good. They went down even further than what the past companies had done. It seems to be holding up better.

Description of Work
I had them replace my blacktop driveway.

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

03/15/2018

Mark W.

It was wonderful.

Description of Work
They installed a new circle drive and driveway after tearing out the old one. They are coming back this year to do some re-sealcoating on it.

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

03/14/2018

Jason & Lisa W.

It went great. Everything went as described. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They paved our gravel driveway.

Work Completed On 05/05/2017

07/07/2017

BARI AND WENDY T.

Pete was very reliable, very responsive, and communicative, and his estimate was fair for both options. His crew showed up (along with his dad, who arrived separately--he works closely with Pete and is very personable as well) pretty much on time (8:15) and Pete personally appeared shortly afterwards. I was impressed by the asphalt laying equipment -- all company owned. The crew tore up the top layer and the base (except for the driveway apron which had to be totally removed), was determined in good enough shape for a second layer. The work was done efficiently, and the end result is exactly what we'd expect from a professional company. I approved the addition of a polymer sealant and it looks great! I am very pleased with what looks like a very new driveway (edges angled at 45 degrees) -- the crew was careful with grass areas, stone areas and our plants, and left the area perfectly clean and cleared.

Description of Work
We have a circular driveway in bad need of repair, that had two layers. Pete suggested removing the top layer and adding fresh asphalt, based on the condition of the first layer beneath. I got a quote for the two options -- top new layer only, or full replacement of the driveway if the base layer were in poor condition.

Work Completed On 07/06/2017

Review for Premier Asphalt - 10S241 Schoger Dr, Naperville, IL - 35419664

03/21/2017

Montie S.

Premier Asphalt bid my job and gave a reasonable price for quite a large job. They were accommodating to our requirements for the specific job at hand. All in all we are happy with the result of the job and definitely would consider hiring Premier Asphalt again. We are a business in the area and we had them repave a large area of asphalt for us, it was not a small job whatsoever. So we are definitely confident that this company could get the job done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
I was searching around for an asphalt paver in the local area and came across Premier Asphalt as one of the options. The type of work that we needed done was to get a large area of asphalt repaved in our commercial lot. The job was not small and we needed a contractor who is able to handle the size of this certain job.

Category excavators, hauling services, driveway pavers