Naperville Windows & Doors

Founded 2003 • With Angi since November 2009

10S305 Schoger Dr # 1

Naperville, IL 60564

Naperville Windows & Doors Company was founded with a single purpose - to provide the homeowners of Naperville, Aurora, Wheaton, Hinsdale, Downers Grove and other western suburbs of Chicago with a better choice in a replacement window & door company. To do this, we knew that we had to offer better quality windows at great prices, and back them with a higher level of service and the most professional installation. Additional Email - napervillewindows@gmail.com...

window replacement (123)door installation (61)siding companies (4)window cleaning (1)

09/02/2020

Dawn S.

I contacted three local companies to obtain quotes for replacing my front door. I had a particular brand and door in mind, which was sold by each of the three firms. Don was the last of the three to come out to give me a quote. He was extremely thorough, and very patiently answered all of my questions. The next day he delivered the quote. I was extremely surprised to find it was about $900 lower than the next lowest quote. I kept pestering Don with questions to make sure I was comparing apples to apples. And it turns out they just have lower overhead which allows them to be more competitive on price. The installer was very prompt, and did a great job installing the door. It's exactly what I wanted and looks great. From start to finish, Don and Sandy (in the office) were fabulous to work with. I would definitely recommend them, and wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.

Description of Work
Replaced front door

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

07/02/2020

Jonathan B.

Naperville Windows and Doors good a fantastic job on our new front door. It was very easy working with Sandy and Don to select what we wanted. The installation crew was great. They arrived on time, did an amazing job on the install, and were friendly and professional. I would definitely use Naperville Windows and Doors again.

Description of Work
Front door replacement

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

07/02/2020

Robert J.

Naperville Windows and Doors provided excellent service to us. We selected Marvin Fiberglass windows and are quite pleased. This company replaced all of the windows in our home. Don and Sandy were responsive throughout the process and Peter did and excellent job installing our windows. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Total home window replacement

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Review for Naperville Windows & Doors - 10S305 Schoger Dr, Naperville, IL - 38689035

07/01/2020

Julie F.

The process was very smooth. Everything they said they would do and what I should expect happened. I highly recommend Naperville Windows & Doors. Don was very patient and professional. He and Sandy worked with me as I made changes to what I wanted and updated the quote as needed. Peter, who installed the windows, was on time, efficient, kind and did great work. It was a pleasure working with the entire staff. They did a great job and I'm very happy with my new windows!

Description of Work
Full window replacement

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

03/13/2020

Brian K.

Excellent work and craftsmanship. Excellent customer service. Excellent pricing. We had our front entry and garage doors replaced. The color of the weather stripping for the garage door came out with too much red against the mahogany color on the garage door. Even though the entry door was installed already, they didn't ask for the final payment until the whole project was done. Not many contractors would do that. Very happy with the doors and the service we received. We would definitely recommend them

Description of Work
Front entry door and garage doors

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

Review for Naperville Windows & Doors - 10S305 Schoger Dr, Naperville, IL - 38442610

11/23/2019

Jeff G.

We are extremely happy with our experience. Owners Don and Sandy were extremely helpful, responsive and available throughout the entire process. The installers were polite, professional and their attention to detail/quality were evident. The windows look amazing. I give Naperville Windows and Doors my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
15 windows

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

11/18/2019

Brenda M.

A "Don" called and left a message saying he was on his way to give me an estimate for a sliding glass door. He never showed up or called again to explain.

Description of Work
sliding glass door

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

Sorry to hear about bad experience,Don did got to this appointment and nobody opened the door,looked like nobody was home. After talking to this customer on the phone today we found out that we had the wrong address and that explains what happened. It was a mistake in our calendar and I apologize that this happened. We do not miss our scheduled appointments. Sandy

07/22/2019

Gary M.

We interviewed five window providers in Chicagoland area, three of which are approved fly Marvin. We visited their showrooms and had them each come out for estimates. As far as quality, all seemed acceptable. Price was another matter. Naperville Window and Door provided great quality and service along with the same Marvin Ultimate Windows for far less than the other two Marvin dealer/installers and in line with the others who weren’t. We replaced a five pane bow and four large awning windows in our basement, They were thousands less than the competitors. We did the wood finishing ourselves to save even more. And, when we needed follow up on a window latch the owner stopped by himself for the repair. His wife followed up to make sure all was done right. We are very pleased to work with with this family business. We heartily recommend them for any replacement or repair.

Description of Work
Replaced front bow windows and half-basement awning windows with Marvin Ultimate

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

04/30/2019

Ming G.

We have used Naperville Windows & Doors twice in the last 12 months and will definitely use them again in the future. In both cases we were able to get a response on the same day for scheduling or having questions, it has always been pleasant talking with all of their associates. Also in both jobs we have received quotes from the other companies and the quotes from Naperville Windows & Doors are twice most competitive, the provided work plan is simple and straight forward.

Description of Work
Window replacement in bedroom and basement

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

08/09/2018

Theresa K.

The whole process of replacement of the patio door was excellent. 1) Detailed contract of all the work to be done as well all the data about the new door 2) The Installers were on time, introducing themselves, and very professional. 3) Once all the work was completed, my home was spotless. They cleaned up everything. In addition before leaving, they walked me though the new door features since a lot has changed over the 20 years of the old patio door.

Description of Work
Replace old siding patio door

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

Replacement of wood, vinyl, fiberglass windows & exterior entry, patio, storm door.

Window, door or siding repair,glass repair or replacement,no Interior door replacement, no screen repair/replacement

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Financing Available